Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 28. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
Because of the publicity that Bitcoin has received there will always be those that will find ways to take advantage of people's lack of knowledge or laziness to find out for themselves.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

This is a lesson for not thoroughly explored this market!
Last year was the year of MLM, hoping to draw your precious experience for yourself
Activity: 134
June 26, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
Yes, it’s true that some cryptocurrency is the scam but bitcoin is trustworthy. It’s better to learn first then invest. We should check and know about cryptocurrency in details before investing in it.
Activity: 25
June 26, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
Do not believe in these too god to be true schemes. There are a lot of scams going on in the name of crypto and bitcoins currently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
bitcoin is not a scam,Due to bitcoin's popularity and its ability to make profit many people used others to invest for them and the desire to be rich, they will scam other people, we all know that in an online world scammers and hackers are everywhere, so beware.Victims often fall into the case of being promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. but then they lose all that money.Always remember that there is no such easy money, even in crypto world all are need to be worked and dedication prior to achieved the profit that we want.
Activity: 476
June 26, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
Bitcoin is not scam.  Bitcoin is gold of future. I use Bitcoin and it's help my daily needs. but it is true, many people use Bitcoin scam. Bitcoin is good investment. you can Earn more Money if you are stay properly knowledge about Bitcoin.  you use Bitcoin and can  made  good future.
Activity: 201
June 26, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam and i just wish people would have the time to really understand how to trade and invest with bitcoins. Bitcoin investment has made numerous people gain huge profits than any bank investment you can think about.
Activity: 47
Merit: 8
June 26, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
Today, many people can easily be attracted when it comes to money. Sadly they target those who are less fortunate who wants to earn easy money too. Good story and I hope many people would be aware of this kind of scheme.
Activity: 149
June 26, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
I believe bitcoin is never a scam. Bitcoin isn't scam it depends on who you send your bitcoin to or from what site. I have earned with this bitcoin and also been scammed by people who give promises that with this investment or amount you will invest you will earn this much. Never trust your money to people its much better if you will be the one to work for it rather than the invest wait and earn scheme that is trending in the social media.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I don't think bitcoin scam, i made money from bitcoin, it's real. But this market is still risk.
Activity: 314
June 26, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Is like we all have the same experience. Last year September, my friends told me to invest in bitcoin. It sounded so strange to me that I thought it was one of the scams. I didn't invest because that same year a lot of scam investment took my money so i was kind of afraid. The second reason was that I had little knowledge on bitcoin and they didn't take their time to explain it well to me. What they told me was that it was an online investment and I will get profit when I invest that is all I heard from them. Later on that I realized that it was not one of the scams in the market. I was therefore lucky to invest early and there was a significant rise in the price of bitcoin in December. To all my friends, bitcoin is not a scam and is really helping and building the crypto world. 
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Well, that's pretty unlucky. Try pushing your luck this time around or wait for the dip. In trading crypto, you're always risking. Not in any other way there's a way out of the risk you're taking. Just go out this community if you don't mind.
Activity: 85
June 26, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
Lesson to be learn don't rely everything to your friends. Don't let your future profit depends on your friends. Don't easily trust what you hear from others because maybe it will kill your potential. Bitcoin is not a scam but use by selfish persons to scam other people. Be careful.
Activity: 159
June 26, 2018, 08:25:53 AM
bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.
Yes, bitcoin is not a scam, as a matter of fact it is an investment. You can earn from it and you can also consider it as a source of income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
you described the story unfortunately affected not only you, but others. it is because of such cases that it seems to a person that these projects are bitcoin and thus are mistaken. the way out is to explain to a person that these are different things
Activity: 65
June 26, 2018, 05:43:22 AM
Think wisely as we are new here in this crypto society we are not to more ignorant do some research and never trust anybody as long as you have hesitations.
Activity: 61
June 26, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.
Activity: 49
June 26, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
well these kind of scam has been on a long time and more persons keep falling for it despite how much awareness has been created. anything pyramid is something i will always kick against.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 05:40:00 AM
Bitcoin is scam to those who doesn't believe that it is scam. Bitcoin is not scam to those who know that it is real and giving good chance to change the ways of living from rags to richness if possible. Scam accusations is not new but an old issue.
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
for me i also heard the same story from a friend. With people ignorance, they find Bitcoin as a scam but the fact is, it is not. If only they don't see Cryptocurrency as income generating,At first they will give you a good impression on them, will give you payments in time, so you as individual who experienced the legitimacy of their system will spreadiut the good news to your notworks so they become popular and there that time they can now start their true motive.
Pages:
Jump to: