Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 30. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 113
June 23, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
People who think bitcoin scam means not understanding and studying bitcoin thoroughly. Can also be affected by rumours and have a bad experience in cryptocurrency. Sometimes the same feeling of compassion in people having such thoughts, they have missed a good chance to get profit and improve their finances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 05:18:22 PM
whoever think it scam check its history.. people were also thinking it scam when it was started and.. now you can yourself see the price... its still not bad..
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 23, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
We must be careful in making investments. Lots of new Bitcoin users are fooled by fake investments.
I agree with what you say is to do research first before making an investment.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
Bitcoin, in the first place, is an Internet currency created for remote settlements that gradually began to combine the functions of an asset that is equally suitable for both saving and multiplying savings, and for performing settlement manipulations remotely
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
Yeah there are a lot of claims where bitcoin is presented as a scam like PayPal and others that call bitcoin as the greatest scam in the history as people have valued a currency whose real identity is digital and control is anonymous hundreds of billions of dollars but regardless of these accusations bitcoin has proved itself legitimate.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Lesson to be learn don't rely everything to your friends. Don't let your future profit depends on your friends.Maybe we should be more strategic on how to earn with bitcoin to avoid our self for being a victim on some scammer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
June 20, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
Bitcoin is not scam, bitcoin is not puzzle elther, but scammers scam their victims through, bitcoin  is a life changer, bitcoin has helped many peoples financially, it has makes many peoples became successful in life. Btc is not scam but a savior.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 02:15:12 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
       Almost all the people in the world who doesn't have knowledge with cryptocurrencies  says that bitcoin is a scam but the only say it because they don't have any idea or knowledge what is cryptocurrencies  can do to help them in their lives
Activity: 600
June 20, 2018, 01:47:47 AM
I am convinced that bitcoin is not a scam, because for us bitcoin is also very helpful to everyday needs, by way of investing dibitcoin, buy when prices fall and by waiting for higher prices, so we are sure that bitcoin one of the things that are profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 01:46:23 AM
Bitcoin is not scam whether you like it or not it wasn't scam for there are people who change there lives from nothing to something in the society. We can't denied that facts, although there were got unlucky but we should not base bitcoin status to that experiences.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
people do not have trust or invest money without enough information about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 20, 2018, 01:39:14 AM
I think that there are many scams today because a lot of people are ready to invest in btc but it doesn't mean that the whole bitcoin project is a scam.Before investing money, you need to make sure that the project is worthwhile, this applies to any token

even if people are not ready to invest in btc or if btc did not became popular , there will still be scam and other illegal activities because that is already a part of our lives . there are always a criminal whether it is offline or online , that is why we have a police . there is also a security services which you can find online such as anti viruses , anti malware , anti hacking ,etc . now if  there are no hackers , scammers and criminals , do you think that those services that i mentioned above will exist or will have a job?

our society is smartly built , in a give and take pattern. so overall scams are always anywhere. you can minimize the risk of having them but you cant possibly avoid them.
Activity: 87
June 20, 2018, 01:27:46 AM
I think that there are many scams today because a lot of people are ready to invest in btc but it doesn't mean that the whole bitcoin project is a scam.Before investing money, you need to make sure that the project is worthwhile, this applies to any token
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
i think not because bitcoin only currency online and have high value only.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 12:51:14 AM
Always do your own due diligence and never trust others! It's your decision after all. Good life lesson indeed.
Activity: 51
June 19, 2018, 02:34:36 PM
I have also seen many such scams going on Facebook groups. I think that some people might be falling for these.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 02:28:45 PM
There's too many scams out there now. Everyone should be careful and triple before accessing sites, sending payments and contacting the right people

I think I started believing and investing more time on research up to this date I have made good profits through bitcoin. My bitcoin long trip will support bitcoin until the end of my life it's not a scam at all.
It happened to many early investors and I was afraid to invest in bitcoin while it cost about $ 500 even I did tap to claim free bitcoin after I changed all my earnings into a currecy fiat.
Activity: 8
June 19, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
It's important to read companies white paper and if they have a good ascension and platform. As they say read the fine print. Good example of a company that had a platform that ended up not working was (Long Island Blockchain corp).
Activity: 114
June 19, 2018, 02:04:10 PM
I have been a victim of some bitcoin scam. Some that cunningly got me to send bitcoin and another that promises free bitcoin reward after completing a task. This has taught me a lesson to be very vigilant and not greedy when it comes to participating in tasks that are fake and would reap u off your coins
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
If you accept Bitcoin as scam, you also accept all cryptocurrencies as scam. It is a mistake to call scam the first digital money which has proved itself until now.
When investing money on the digital money, you should think about the possible risks and make the investment after that.
Pages:
Jump to: