Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 45. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
Bitcoin is not scam, take a look. How can we say bitcoin is a scam if they have many people around the world where it is legally accepted has many investors that as we can see in their experience, bitcoin gave them a better life now compare before.
Bitcoin is not  scam definitely since in the beginning it was  designed to avoid the third  party intervention, that's why it it anonymous and P2P as a currency it won't bring a name of country or it has no boundaries.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment. It is not a scam. Do your reaseach and do not allow other people to fool you. Scammers are everywhere and you should be wary of them everytime. When someone came up to you and offered an investment with a 'too-good-to-be-true' type of investment, just stay away. It is better to handle your own bitcoin investment and study the technology that it offers. No need to be super technical about it, the basics of the crypto will do.
Activity: 27
May 30, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
These scam offers on the name of bitcoins affect the trust of people on genuine coins. You should ignore this scam offers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
May 30, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
Yes bitcoin ponzi quiet popular in my country.
Bitcon is definately a scam.  Stay away.  You will lose all your money.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
May 30, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
Unfortunately many scammers create Bitcoin investment Ponzi schemes and they sell it as Bitcoin. These schemes offer daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin come with no guarantees of specific interest and referral bonuses, because you trade in a currency/commodity.

Stay away from these investment sites, where you in Bitcoin, but you never own these bitcoins. ^grrrrrr^

People use bitcoin to scam other people. We shouldn't trust others easily in this community. We have to investigate or observe first before engaging in something. Investing is kinda dangerous and risky nowadays not only because the bitcoin price is unstable but also there are getting a lot of scammers.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 07:07:44 AM
Bitcoin is not scam, take a look. How can we say bitcoin is a scam if they have many people around the world where it is legally accepted has many investors that as we can see in their experience, bitcoin gave them a better life now compare before.
Activity: 183
May 30, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. To say that bitcoin is deceptive, there are only two causes, the government does not trust currency, money encryption, and fraud by hackers and greedy users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 30, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
In your story. You are wise because entering investment in bitcoin. Don’t need to referral fees from every person invite! If this the marketing strategy of someone offers you for sure this is a pyramiding scam. Yes, you are correct people use the only bitcoin to scam other people. So, tell your friends and mostly your related family to care. If you want sure investment, in bitcoin research how you will convert the real money to bitcoin. Don’t rely on other people do your own risk.
Activity: 70
May 30, 2018, 06:20:41 AM
I never thought bitcoin scam was bitcoin did not have a real shape but bitcoin has a real value and its value is very high Cheesy Wink
Activity: 30
May 30, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
There is a lot of scam in the Bitcoin world, but bitcoin is not a SCAM
Activity: 74
May 30, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
May 29, 2018, 11:58:24 PM
It is a learning for us that whatever it's we have to find out all the information that exists, so we will be able to minimize the crime that may harm others
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
May 29, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
The story of yours is really exist everywhere. You are so lucky to avoid that scam. People nowadays are doing such things just to earn money eventhough its illegal. If more people are cautious and very keen in details no one will be the victim of this scam and no scammer will be born. Always think twice or many times in investing. Read and research is the best to do.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
May 29, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
Be careful when investing the money into it, bitcoin is not scam that guides you into the new scam market.

Definitely,  a lot of people are misguided abouy bitcoin, thinking that bitcoin itself is a scam where in fact bitcoin is just like a money , we uses it and this kind of money attracts scammers to make a new way of stealing.
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
Bitcoin is money in a form of digital and it is legal coin not a scam coin, Scam are those where you invest your bitcoin. That is why it is very sad that people generalized bitcoin as scam instead of opening their mind and eyes the truth about crypto.
Activity: 79
May 29, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.
Activity: 183
May 29, 2018, 10:45:04 PM
Be careful when investing the money into it, bitcoin is not scam that guides you into the new scam market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 29, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
Yes bitcoin ponzi quiet popular in my country. I believe it same as what bitcoinnect doing. Bitcoinnect  is the most coin with great drop last few month ago. I know something is not right with bitconnect and they bankrupt now. Ponzi and money game is something illegal and alaways ends bad.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
Bitcoin is not SCAM
he Use this Name Bitcoin to Scam many people
The Truth bitcoin is Crytocurrency not stable price  and NOT SCAM
 Before say Bitcoin Scam
 Learn more about CryptoCurrency Bitcoin
Activity: 95
May 29, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds
Pages:
Jump to: