Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 41. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
Your story teaches us that dont just assume things out by mere research ,Search the things thorouly to decide Whether that thing is Scam or real,Like the Bitcoin story of Yours.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
Woah, even after read just one or two sentences of your post, i already can smell scam in those words your friend told you. Like, how the hell you can double your bitcoin in a month? Too good to be true, and yes, don't believe something like that since we know, life isn't that easy dude.
Moreover, you get referral fees from every person you introduced about bitcoin? Lol. I never know that bitcoin become a MLM business now pft.
Good thing you decided not to invest, you're smart enough to do research your own and do the right thing. Well luck is on your side, i hope you can invest and gain profits from bitcoin without getting scammed like your friends. Be careful!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
You should avoid pyramiding scams like that and just learn through the forum. Joining bounties, airdrops, and doing signature designs are much more reliable sources of extra income. Also, anyone is welcome in this forum and I am glad that you are not an ignorant user which adds contribution to the bitcoin community. To that end, good luck on your journey here!
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized system in which everyone is equal and no one can control the bitcoin in your wallet.

Bitcoin isn't a hoax, but is it a risky investment product

There are many scams that take advantage of bitcoin at the moment, they promise a high percentage of the profits to encourage you to invest or those who require referring someone to invest, and you will get a percent of their investment. but if you do research, you will not be cheated by these people. So new members must be aware of where they invest. Be careful in what you will invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
June 04, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
Obviously people can build a scam around anything, around cash or gold or bitcoin, or around investment found for that matter. One should avoid the intermediaries if it is possible and do his/her own research and invest with the due dilligence only. This is my opinion.
Activity: 107
June 04, 2018, 07:33:10 AM
bitcoin is not a scam, because for us the investment in bitcoin is one of the most positive investments we use the easy way to earn a lot of profit, and also the very promising bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
yes, we must be more careful in choosing to invest .. because the online world is prone to fraud.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 04, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Yes, I agree that there are a lot of scams around the bitcoins, the purpose of which is to take money from you in any way, that's why I personally will not invest money in any kind of projects that promise a large percentage of profits, you can earn on bitcoin only in two cases, this is a daily trade on the difference in the cost of BTC or investment for a long period of time from a year or more.
in other terms dont be greedy for the large amount of profit that you can also have to earn that this project promise for when you have to invest for them be the person that are making a way own strategy to make some effort and having patience of making some profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
Many people bitcoin think is scam until now they can't believe that bitcoin get their life become brighter you can have an own money by the help of bitcoin. But bitcoin is very useful to me and also too my family because its get to us extra money to our financial. Its not late to be part of cryptocurrency .
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 07:17:21 AM
Yes, I agree that there are a lot of scams around the bitcoins, the purpose of which is to take money from you in any way, that's why I personally will not invest money in any kind of projects that promise a large percentage of profits, you can earn on bitcoin only in two cases, this is a daily trade on the difference in the cost of BTC or investment for a long period of time from a year or more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 06:34:52 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Very inspiring and knowledgeable experience. We are sometimes being taught by our experience. These are the stories that should be told because it teaches us, it warns us and most especially, the most important thing is to wake us up to really study, research, learn what we are to engage with. In every investment industry, gold, stocks/shares, foreign exchanges, exotic cars, real estate, even cryprocurrency, we need proper application of knowledge before we engage. Learn to study for your own benefit. Do your own research/ DYOR as what my mentors even said.
Activity: 60
June 04, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.  Wink
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 04, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
Many peoples using bitcoin popularity to scam others people. Indeed we should always searching before we interesting on any investment but bitcoin is good investment if we know about cryptocurrency and the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:31:42 AM
If bitcoin was a scam, people would long ago stop buying it and messing around with crypto currency in general.
● ● NODEhaven | EMPOWERING THE BLOCKCHAIN ◤ Crypto Mining Equipment Co-Operative ◢
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 03:53:09 AM
May be a valuable experience for everyone to be more careful in investing.
A few years ago when Bitcoin prices continued to rise, many people finally caught their attention for this kind of alternative money. In a short time many of them realized the advantages of the decentralized system of money, because there were no problems associated with a typical banking system, such as: bureaucracy, high cost, external factor influences on currency rates etc. Even global companies decided to work with digital money.

But at the same time Bitcoin came to see many swindlers. Over the past four years the total amount of Bitcoin fraud is measured in hundreds of millions of USD. The exact number is unknown because unless the main case leaves many victims suffering fraud and not reporting about it. and by looking at all the other people's experiences, getting everyone to be more careful about bitcoin investing decisions, it's not easy to be tempted by big profits, because it's an individual crime that uses bitcoin to commit fraud crimes.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
There are so many people using bitcoin to scam other people especially the newbies to cryptocurrency. They paint huge possible return and show fake proof, with this they trick people you invest in their evil platform or send them money to invest for them. This is sad but everyone should be careful. Never use people's advice to invest , always do your deep and solid research because your money is involved and be wary of losing it cheaply.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 03:23:00 AM
Better believe it unfortunately , even a few novices surmise that bitcoin can be just utilized as a part of ponzis and other profiting plans

one of my companion really reached me to ask me which cloud mining site I utilize , cause he simply found out about bitcoin and he suspected that the main use for bitcoin is to put it in cloud mining and different locales that claim to offer ensured returns ( on account of some dolt youtubers )
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
In my company which im working i do not beleived bitcoin is scam because he is the one who invited me to join on how to entering in bitcoin but all i can observe his upon his membership since last 2years there will be a big changes in his family due to bitcoin.That's why i trying hard with sleepless working bitcoin because someday i have my own reward.Its true bitcoin is not a scam .Scam  are only hackers.
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 03:01:32 AM
We should check and know about cryptocurrency in details before investing in it.
Activity: 97
June 04, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
Bitcoin is not SCAM. I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. People use bitcoin to scam other people. Scammers are everywhere and you should be wary of them everytime.
Pages:
Jump to: