Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 47. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
hhahhh, for one man whole system can not be banned yet. There are some bad men everywhere who always engaged their brain in wrong work that may go another man in danger. But when you trade you must be sure that you are trading with authentic person or body. BTC is not SCAM as well.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
May 29, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
I see in this thread that many are still looking towards Bitcoins as Ponzi or Pyramid scheme, But its not. As per my acknowledgement, Bitcoin was widely introduced with referral or affiliate program where users get rewards for introducing new user to system. But it all run till user interact. Later on it gets collapsed and user and investors get losses of their equity.

Many undeveloped countries Like Tier 3 and down ratings are still don't have equipment and environment for such type of Digital or Electronic currencies. Even their governments also don't have any strong stand for such a disruptive and innovative technology.

Scammed users never ever try to test such things where they get loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
This teaches us a lesson not to trust in this kind of schemes. Bitcoin is not a scam but some people uses the word bitcoin to scam others. This is true. I've seen it many times. Just like what you've said, like a pyramiding scheme. When they introduced it to me, they are like networkers. I don't believe them. They didn't knew that I'm in to cryptocurrency and I know how it works.

Sometimes lot of newbies got scammed because they just jumping to crypto without knowing what is crypto world.

I think it's possible to got a scam if you allowed to be a victim. For me it's not  a scam. It's  a real money to invest bitcoin. Just be prepared and secured  of what you do business.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
May 29, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
That is a good learning that you experienced. Before you spend money into bitcoin many things to be aware of, is not easily put your money and you will get profit. But you have to be aware of, where you save bitcoin to invest and where is the safest place for you to invest. Not a few exchanges choose a path to deceive any cryptocurrency users. I'm sure the people who say bitcoin is scam is someone who does not understand the development of the technology world, but service providers and some way to buy, store and sell bitcoins is the main factor SCAM.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

literally bitcoin is in fact not a scam but if bitcoin is already used to scam others it is certainly a feared form of criminal action that will make bad bitcoin image. Well, it's good if such information we share in the community, so that no one will be the victim of the scam.
Activity: 52
May 29, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
There is no fault of bitcoin or crypto in this, many people are running such schemes in the name of crypto. You should do proper research before investing.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
Yes you are always analyzing and investigating, when you want to invest. It is important to know the project and its progress. You should always monitor to avoid mistakes like fraud. make an example for the future in order to choose a project that is not a scam. Even some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other moneymaking schemes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. There are fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands. Where in fact, bitcoin is real as long as it is use in legal work.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 09:43:23 AM
A very good example,  this is the best way to not let heartless people do us bad,  proper knowledge will help to protect us in this kind scam.  So better check it first to your self than easily believe or join easily even though you don't understand what the offer means .
Activity: 147
May 29, 2018, 09:09:35 AM
If in joining in bitcoin requiring someone to recruit and promising to get a referral payment or fee then definitely it is a scam and not a true bitcoin community. Many are using the name of bitcoin to fooled someone or trying to scam others because bitcoin is a stable, trusted and well-known digital currencies in today's generation.
Activity: 94
May 29, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
I always watch what's what, what would not have been fraud. Otherwise why continue to work after all. I need constant monitoring, I'm analyzing the situation. Constant mediocrity.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
Not all of projects regarding BTC and other cryptocurrencies are legit. Beware always on where you invest and always do a research when you do invest. Scammers are everywhere. At first they will give you a good impression on them, will give you payments in time, so you as individual who experienced the legitimacy of their system will spreadiut the good news to your notworks so they become popular and there that time they can now start their true motive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

yeah Dude, we also saw some reports in the news promising "too good to be true Returns" just like that one. It's very hard to see what's going on in the Bitcoin buzz specialy outside this forum. Their are people out there trying to make Bitcoin look so bad that people are already doubting the system that they themselves don't even know of.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 29, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
I also experienced it. but before they introduce investments with pyramid systems. I've learned some about bitcoin. as you say. bitcoin is not a scam. but many people use bitcoin to scam others. and until now there are many things that. we must very carefully choose the investment. it is best to buy bitcoin and keep it for the long term. so you don't follow the pyramid investment .. once again. don't be interested in investments that give a profit of 30% -100% every month. unless you trade on your own. therefore all SCAM investment.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 07:15:50 AM
Thats why you really have to know and plan where you put your precious money. You have to be careful in every step you are taking. Lesson learned! Know more before trusting anyone.
You need to become more careful because there are lot of scammers that want to get your money. Furthermore, you must know what you will do and you must have plan if you want to invest. Try to get more information about investment so that you can avoid from scammers.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
May 29, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Many oarangs consider bitcoin to be a scam, and I think they just lack knowledge of bitcoin. But I think the opposite, bitcoin is very good to have because bitcoin can provide a very good advantage.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
May 29, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

Cryptocurrency Scams!
Manila-the securities and exchange commission on Wednesday warned that the internet based bitcoin
And cryptocurrency ponzi schemes are now running rampant.

And its latest advisory warning public against investing in 14 new unregistered cryptocurrency schemes
Run by the following entries
1)NewG
2)smart capital
3)gener8×
4)paid2prosper
5)CMT
6)pso
7)tradeconnect
8)irontrading
9)expert trading
10)onecash
11)lucky coins
12)miners investment group
13)digital coin trading
14)all pal for all seasons
Activity: 73
May 29, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
It could be that some people assume that bitcoin is a fraud, but in my personal opinion bitcoin there is no fraud at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 06:28:33 AM
I also heard the same story from a friend. With people ignorance, they find Bitcoin as a scam but the fact is, it is not. If only they don't see Cryptocurrency as income generating, they would see how promising the aim of this new era of currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
BTC is quasi currency, because it conforms to the basic properties of currency, such as the parts can be paid, part of the negotiable, can be stored (virtual), the only difference is in the modern monetary system, and it has no central bank, but by the computer network with money.

BTC's rise is affected by the market!
Pages:
Jump to: