Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 42. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam it is an investment. Many news and articles on the internet shows the people being scammed because the name of bitcoin being used. Those type of scam is common everywhere. We need to aware our family and friends and educated them with this technology to stay away with those scammers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 02:09:09 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized system in which everyone is equal and no one can control the bitcoin in your wallet.

Bitcoin isn't a hoax, but is it a risky investment product
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
You should not trust if you don't knw what is bitcoin.there's so many scam website now.you should be very careful because it might you lose all your money if you invest it in scam website.you can try faucet,gambling or read about crypto.
You should now trust espicially if you do not have knowledge about that so you can avoid losing money. You should be careful on all sites that you visit and just invest on trusted website so that you can avoid all the scammer on online. Just collect more information before your invest.
Due to bitcoin's popularity and its ability to make profit many people used others to invest for them and the desire to be rich, they will scam other people, we all know that in an online world scammers and hackers are everywhere, so beware and to avoid this consequences we should have to be vigilant and master all about crypto currency on how to properly handle it and remember that there is no such easy money, even in crypto world all are need to be worked and dedication prior to achieved the profit that we want.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 01:49:49 AM
the campaign manager did offer to pay in BTC; 50% in advance and the balance upon completion of the project in lieu of the Bounty Token.The translator did accept the offer as the campaign manager would rather accept another translator if his terms are not accepted, Currently the said translator is claiming that he was scammed by the campaign manager since he did not pay the Bounty Token to him after completing the project. What are your thoughts on this Is the translator correct to say he was Scammed...
Activity: 44
June 04, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
Good thing that you did not invest with your friend and did your own research because if you do invest in that company your money would be also vanished I know it was tempting because it is your friend who you trusted but then they got scammed.  I wish those people that created that scam will be caught and show that bitcoin is not the bad guy here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
You should not trust if you don't knw what is bitcoin.there's so many scam website now.you should be very careful because it might you lose all your money if you invest it in scam website.you can try faucet,gambling or read about crypto.
You should now trust espicially if you do not have knowledge about that so you can avoid losing money. You should be careful on all sites that you visit and just invest on trusted website so that you can avoid all the scammer on online. Just collect more information before your invest.
Activity: 144
June 04, 2018, 01:33:37 AM
those who say the scams are bitcoin they just want bitcoin if not because bitcoin is what you are about to earn money or you can buy the legit of bitcoin that is already approved in other countries and it's used by people for mode of payment to those who say that the bitcoin is just a scam
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 01:15:40 AM
For me bitcoin is not a scam because bitcoin is trustworthy and many people trust bitcoin but before you trust an websites or something that gives you a money or something that help you to earn money in easy way you must know they're background.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 04, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

I think always analyze and investigate, when I want to invest. yes it is important to know the project and progress. we always have to monitor to avoid errors such as scam. make an example for the future to be able to choose on a project that is not a scam.
Yeah, we must keen observant and know what are you going to invest. Internet has lots of scammers just be cautious in every transactions you make.
Activity: 44
June 03, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
There are two factors that make bitcoin a scam and not a scam.Victims often fall into the case of being promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. but then they lose all that money
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 11:48:14 PM
bitcoin is not a scam but it is the actors who make investments using bitcoin and then they go after getting bitcoin funds from the victims, my advice do not be easily tempted by investments that promise big profits precisely it is suspect, and if you intend to invest you can try it on some of the official markets that sell bitcoin
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 11:41:48 PM
always buy to proper forget scam bitcoin many website fake and scam so be careful buy to bitcoin if you want to buy bitcoin its great coin you directly go to its proper site and easily buy.
Activity: 77
June 03, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
It can not fool anyone, if you do not have the knowledge you invest in it then you are throwing money through the window, so you think it's tricking you
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 10:47:33 PM
bitcoin is not a scam because bitcoin have high value and many people using bitcoin for transactions and much people said that bitcoin is good.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 10:20:04 PM
Main lesson: whether investing in bitcoin or stocks, always be cautious. Do your homework, don’t trade with people you don’t trust and only invest the amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 70
June 01, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.

I think the deception you are referring to is doubling your bitcoin or Bitconnect that suddenly goes down. most of the loan companies here in crypto are really scam because some of them do not have products to support and just rely on their tokens.
many people actually use bitcoin for crime, some also make ICO for them to deceive others, but Bitcoin itself is not a scam because it's just a transaction system.
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.

he thinks that the only use for bitcoin is investing it in cloud mining and other sites that claim to offer guaranteed returns (thanks to some idiot youtuber users)
even some beginners think that bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-making schemes
one of my friends actually contacted me to ask me which cloud mining site I use
Activity: 75
June 01, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Bitcoin is independent and decentralized, and no one can control it. By learning what bitcoin really is, you can prevent yourself from becoming a victim of these scams and you can also advise other people you know might be victimized by these scams.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
I really agree with you, I was once invited my friend to invest with Bitcoin, unfortunately I do not want, because many negative news I think twice to invest in Bitcoin. But now I believe by seeing my successful friend with Bitcoin, I have the will to try to invest in Bitcoin. hopefully in the future Bitcoin will become better and be recognized in all countries.
Activity: 140
Less troubles
June 01, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
I have seen so many site like this.
One thing is certain about ponzi you have to refer more people.  
Generally people should be very careful when they are told their money will double in short period of time.
all ponzi have this similar attractive nature.

refer to gain more.
investment double without risk.    
Pages:
Jump to: