Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 46. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 29, 2018, 10:06:59 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I think you friend a quite wrong. Your bitcoin won't doubled just in a month. but investing in bitcoin for long period is indeed profitable.
There are many scam and pyramid schemes out there that offering you a great amount of profit, but bitcoin is not like that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
so before we want to invest bitcoin there are times when not rushed and not inedible big profit, before we know clearly what kind of system
karna emang already many stories that get bitcoin scam more precisely a site invest using bitcoin as container invest but always end with scam
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 29, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
I love your opinion that says this.

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Indeed, if we are less careful in running investments bad things can happen and will happen to anyone. Investing in our bitcoin does not need to get carried away from third parties who often offer high rewards, big prizes and so on. Because investing in bitcoin's very easy to run and anyone can do it even by beginners though. By joining you here I hope you will find many new things about bitcoin
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
well i think bitcoin is not scam It's the best cryptocurrency. where people see a way to get rich there will be people preying in the shadows to scam people If something sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Take the ever increasing amount of icos some probably have good potential others are just good for making devs rich and The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without any warranties of certain interest and referral bonuses, as you trade currencies or commodities. If you want to invest, you must trust people who have succeeded in Bitcoin and who you know
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
Hello. there are really many stories of this kind. bitcoin is not a scam but can be used to cheat people who do not know much about bitocoin. I go on the cheapest option, I do not invest anything, all I do is bounty
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 29, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

I had similar but with mining. My brother-in-law persuaded me to do it in 2013. I did not want to regret it now because I had a lot of cash ...
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:34:50 PM
Bitcoin become a scam only when greedy people take innocent people through it by making unrealistic claims just to dupe them. Apart from that bitcoin is a long term investment project
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
That is just true. If somebody promise high, guaranteed profit, it is 99% the too good to be truth type, scam, and should be very carful. Good potential earning investments always come with a risk, that is my opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 29, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
I will explain several reasons why people consider bitcoin as a scum. it's decentralization: bitcoin does not obey any financial system, besides people do not believe that you can get bitcoin and some other crypto-currencies from the computer right at home.
Many people  will not believe us and will forsake us, don't mind them let us just do our job and make sure that we have done our part to help the bitcoin community to make it grow,if people would still think that bitcoin is a scam despite the things that we are telling them then it is their opinion so let us just respect.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Hello, while people will love easy money - until then and will live different financial pyramids and false projects in kriptovalyuty.Vy well done that themselves analyzed the situation first and refused to invest money.
Activity: 231
May 29, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
I will explain several reasons why people consider bitcoin as a scum. it's decentralization: bitcoin does not obey any financial system, besides people do not believe that you can get bitcoin and some other crypto-currencies from the computer right at home.
Activity: 204
May 29, 2018, 02:53:20 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam. But many people take advantage of bitcoin to rob someone else's money. Bitcoin has many benefits, bitcoin is the world's currency in the future. At present, many countries have accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 29, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam it is a digital crypto currency. But some other people used bitcoin to scam that is why many people believe that it is a scam. I think we need to research more about bitcoin for us to become more satisfied of our investment. Bitcoin is really amazing I believe that we can gain on it in the near future.

Yep, it is being used by hackers and criminals and exploited its psuedo anonymous features to scam people. And its a phenomena to say the least. Everyday we will hear a lot of news about those scammers racking millions of dollars and taking it from unsuspecting victims.

That's why we need to be careful but its not bitcoin's fault because for most of us is really a good way put our money in their as a investment and watch it grow overtime.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 29, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam it is a digital crypto currency. But some other people used bitcoin to scam that is why many people believe that it is a scam. I think we need to research more about bitcoin for us to become more satisfied of our investment. Bitcoin is really amazing I believe that we can gain on it in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
I think people do not have specific information about Bitcoin. That's how Bitcoin works and how we can earn profit from Bitcoin. So people can not invest in Bitcoin and they fear that they will not be harmed. Bitcoin imposes a scam to some people for some such reasons.
Activity: 144
May 29, 2018, 12:35:23 PM
a good life story and teaches us all.
Unfortunately many scammers make Bitcoin investments and they sell them as Bitcoin. This scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and a network of types of people should note that Bitcoin comes without any warranties of certain interest and referral bonuses, as you trade your currency can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see the profit. because bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

You must understand and plan where you should put your precious money. You have to be careful in every step you take. Do research first before choosing, because it can minimize risk.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Good job user on avoiding that scam that might change your perception to Bitcoin. This experience/story really shows that Bitcoin is not a scam. This experience gives us a lesson that we must think first before acting. If you want to join/act, you must research  and gain a sufficient knowledge first before you join/act . In order to lessen the probability of getting a risk of something you must have the sufficient knowledge and/or experience before you chose that risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Bitcoin scam, we do not really know Bitcoin yet, we can not recognize that what this Bitcoin actually is its future?In fact what Bitcoin is perfect for us or what we can do by doing these coins will be what will make my future bright?
Many of us have made many questions in mind.I am saying..Bitcoin is not a scam, but a lot of people have been able to slip down a lot, and many people, especially those who have been profiting daily by bitcoin, and many people who have been very successful by earning this bitcoin, have all been made possible only by Bitcoin.Then why would we call Bitcoin Scam?You should always work to avoid mistakes like forgery because these bitspaces act as an example for the future to choose a project that does not have a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: