Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 48. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 06:22:43 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

You did the right thing my friend lesson learn,always dont eat the bait of other people saying that you earn double for your investment with effortless method its clear that they are trying to scam you. Promising untill they gone like a bubble,we should always aware for this things so that you will never be scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
first and foremost you don't need to have a median for you to invest on bitcoin, unless it is a project  that bitcoin introduces. furthermore, people nowadays are aware if pyramiding scam and stuff, it is obviously all over the news. people who are greedy enough to earn as easy as possible are the ones who are candidates with this scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:57:43 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
True, the people who use Bitcoin to scam others is the greedy people. They are the people who are lazy and ignorant but do cheat by both. Because of what they do, they break the name of Bitcoin and cause it to ban in a country. I hope they stop it, so others use it without hesitation.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 29, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
Those greedy people uses bitcoin to scam people with zero knowledge about the bitcoin technology or cryptocurrency. If someone tells you that you need to invest in bitcoin and they will double your money in a month, think about it.. it's too obvious, you need to do a research about them why they can afford that high interest rate. Those type of scam is common everywhere. We need to aware our family and friends and educated them with this technology to stay away with those scammers.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
Lack of knowledge about something really give us regrets in certain things and a really big example of it is Bitcoin is a scam. Many news and articles on the internet shows the people being scammed because the name of bitcoin being used. And still majority of people now think bitcoin as a scam and they didn't know they are missing a really big opportunity.
Activity: 83
May 29, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam we need to trust to this crypto we can ask to membesr of this you can search about bitcoin that bitcoin is not a scam many peoples are investing already here if this bitcoin is scam theirs no people joining to this crypto everyday so many peopels joining btc
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
It will be interesting and acute experience. I hope I can survive it... ,
But really it will be a crazy shock for whole world economy, and lot of people will be downed, if it will happen Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 05:27:23 AM
I think before we make a decision we think first thoroughly. we must know by the way we analyze the project before investing. this is one step so we can avoid the fraud. if we are reckless in choosing a project we can join a scam project.

What project are you talking about? Bitcoin does not have a project because it is not an ico. bitcoin is already established as a succesful currency.

However your suggestion above is also good and can be applicable before you join or invest any ico programs because choosing an ico's  can be tough due to scam competition.

But in the case of bitcoin we dont really need to do any research because bitcoin is already verified that it is safe and legit.
Activity: 30
May 29, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
Now we can understand more about this market. It's up and down unpredictable. Good news can make it fly to the moon. But I assert bitcoin is not scam!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 29, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam it os an investment. Maybe biycoin is just an instrument to gain a huge amount of profit and it is also be used on scamming in short bitcoin is depend on how people use it on their own understanding but it is not a scam. Maybe we should be more strategic on how to earn with bitcoin to avoid our self for being a victim on some scammer.
Activity: 103
May 29, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
I think before we make a decision we think first thoroughly. we must know by the way we analyze the project before investing. this is one step so we can avoid the fraud. if we are reckless in choosing a project we can join a scam project.
Activity: 231
May 28, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam i think those people who had a experience in scam it's because they don't analyze and investigate when they are investing and always analyze before you invest.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
May 28, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Lesson to be learn don't rely everything to your friends. Don't let your future profit depends on your friends. Don't easily trust what you hear from others because maybe it will kill your potential. Bitcoin is not a scam but use by selfish persons to scam other people. Be careful.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 11:20:20 AM
a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.

Agree . Those people who join bitcoin investment from other parties without knowing what the investment about and how it goes, could be deceived easily. That because they lack of research. Yet if we do some research and learn how bitcoin could enrich us,that xase could be avoided
Activity: 87
May 28, 2018, 08:15:59 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it.

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.

We must more carefull of our Bitcoin password and private key to be safe. We don't letting others of such thing so that it will not scam.
Activity: 88
May 28, 2018, 08:04:26 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it.

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.

To avoid scam of your bitcoin we must keep our password and private key in a hard wallet that are not connected to the online system. We don't tell others about that important documents so thank it will not scam.
Activity: 78
May 28, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
Bitcoin is already accepted by many different companies. Well, why is he a SCAM?
Activity: 63
May 28, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
Got into bitcoin in 2016 to participate in a mining pool (hashocean) -
few months later they ran away with my BTC lol

live to learn
Activity: 476
Student Coin
May 28, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
I read your post and did you say that your friends was scam by some investment company,i think we can prevent it by strickly researching some of their project if they are worth to invest.But honeslty in my whole life in crypto i already scam but its only once,when i encounter it i eagerly to learn how to avoid this and now i have no encouter it.
Pages:
Jump to: