Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 17. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2017, 02:23:31 AM
Most of the traders/investors here will take the advantage of bitcoins' decreasing price to buy more coins,,, just like what we have right now, there are people who bought bitcoins on the time when you posted this topic (where the price decreases) and now they are currently enjoying the ath
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 08, 2017, 02:00:01 AM
obviously on the off chance that you mean to offer bitcoin might be the opportune time to offer it, yet I recommend possibly on the off chance that it doesn't have an earnest need it is smarter to hold it in the following couple of years since it appears bitcoin costs will at present proceed to increment and unquestionably have an opportunity to get greater benefits
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:47:17 PM
this is not a good time to buy, bitcoin price is rapidly encreasing and still making more people can not afford it, so we should buy bitcoin when it price drop below 10000$, and i also dont think this is a good time to sell too because bitcoin is still rising and bringing us more profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:09:21 PM
I never had good timing in buying or selling , but as history proves , if you buy and hold it definetly pays out in your favor Smiley 
Yes, if you buy Bitcoin, you will see worthy someday. As of now, it's time to sell Bitcoin if you are satisfied with its value. I the best buy is last year, I hope I found out  Bitcoin earlier so I have something to sell right now.
Activity: 560
December 07, 2017, 08:21:37 PM
As i know the price of bitcoin  now is to high its better to think twice if you sell your btc or you hold .Sometimes bitcoin is going down  so if you have much bitcoin now sell the other while bitcoin is good dont waste the oppurtunity .
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
December 07, 2017, 04:34:57 PM
I think it's a good time to be patient and hold the bitcoin.
In early December the bitcoin price was really unexpected, very high and amazing But we all do not know what will happen by the end of this month.
I always see bitcoin price movements all the time, because i have a target and the right time to sell it.
Activity: 658
December 07, 2017, 04:24:20 PM
Yeah! It is time to sell some of my bitcoin. I never thought I'll see this kind of price ever! Bitcoin did it and it did it really BIG! I will never forget what bitcoin has done to my finances!
Activity: 476
December 07, 2017, 04:00:42 PM
really deal with you.. it's time to buy bitcoin before you missed the ticket to bitcoin skyrocketing. put your investment as much as you can, but dont sell your home Grin like in other threàd i read that do they need to sell their house to buying bitcoin. that's really reckless decision.
Always buy bitcoin when you come to know that the price is low because all the investors are doing it and I’m also doing it from long time because it’s also a source if income and there is no doubt that it make a lot of people rich so I think when the price go down then everyone they are buying bitcoin and then they keep it on hold and then start for a right time when the price go high then they sell bitcoin and take a good profit from it.
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 12:43:32 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

At the time of writing this article Bitcoin has exceeded the threshold of 16000 dollars. At the time of writing that article you invested in Bitcoin, you now have become rich, and now should not invest because the current price is very high. Experience shows that buying low is always high so this time should only sell out rather than buy because the risk will be high.  Embarrassed
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 12:04:16 PM
The best time to sell is NOW. Cause bitcoins price is like on fire it's just rising and rising! So if you really want to make some good money go for it! Sell your btc for good profit! All the best.
And it's not advisable to purchase bitcoin right now cause it is possible it's price mighy go down!
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 11:17:06 AM
yes of course if you intend to sell bitcoin may be the right time to sell it, but I suggest maybe if it doesn't have an urgent need it would be better to hold it in the next few years because it seems bitcoin prices will still continue to increase and certainly have a chance to get bigger profits.
For me, still depends on your necessities if you wanted to sell bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price have the bigger chance to increase triple times than today. If you wanted it for long term much better profit will also increase.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
December 07, 2017, 10:37:38 AM
Major "classic" exchanges are going to introduce bitcoin futures soon. There is an opinion that this can affect the price quite dramatically.
Imagine this: One of major miniers has thousands of bitcoins and wants to make some cash profit. It shorts bitcoin on a "classic" exchange, then dumps a substantial number of bitcoins on crypto exchange so that bitcoin price goes down thus its short position closes with profit. Then it re-purchases bitcoins at the lower price. Result = money from selling bitcoin - money from buying cheaper bitcoin + cash profit from the short position on a "classic" exchange.
"Classic" investors would also love bitcoin to go short - this would be a kind of a compensation for them for getting into bitcoin too late. And after it falls they could go long.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 07, 2017, 10:26:29 AM
yes of course if you intend to sell bitcoin may be the right time to sell it, but I suggest maybe if it doesn't have an urgent need it would be better to hold it in the next few years because it seems bitcoin prices will still continue to increase and certainly have a chance to get bigger profits.
Activity: 182
December 07, 2017, 10:12:19 AM
It is depend upon the value you bought and the level where you enter long back or recently and what is your strategy are you a long term investor or short term. It all matters after analyzing those basic strategy only any one can advise you about you can sell. About buying bitcoin it is any time you can enter as upward trend is on and it has done its short correction at the level of 10k so it proven that bitcoin is profitable at any level even short fall is acceptable with bitcoin as it bounce back immediately.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:01:12 AM
Now is a great time to sell bitcoin and get a good profit. But if you want to get even more, then you need to wait a few more months. Bitcoin is constantly growing
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
December 07, 2017, 09:45:20 AM
It is almost simple like if you are in extreme need of it then obviously go for selling it but if you dont need it too much then keep your all bitcoins with you like time will come in which its price will rise enough to fulfill you desire in which you will have handsome return in shape of profit .so i will suggest that keeping all your bitcoins is the good option.

Longer term you are right but you overlook the fact that many try to to buy the dips and sell the peaks in order to grow their holdings and I guess that's what most are talking about. In my opinion a price of 10k is about in the middle, I expect we might see a price of about 9k again but also that 11k is equally as likely in the same period.
The right time to sell bitcoin or any other asset regardless of form is when the holder is in great need of money. I highly support your this statement. Otherwise, it is best to buy hold on bitcoin. Bitcoin is predicted to rise a lot in coming years. I don’t think the same because digital market cannot be predicted with accuracy for that long. However, for coming few months, I see good progress in its value.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
December 07, 2017, 08:27:16 AM
look at the charts...
there has obviously been some manipulation or reaaaally laaaaarge buy orders...

take a look!!!!

https://twitter.com/Crypto_4K/status/938746491807682560

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 07, 2017, 03:23:02 AM
obviously it's time to buy and sell, sell your bitcoin 20% til 50% while keep putting buy order at lower price than you sell it before. keep repeatedly do the same thing to get profit many times.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 02:41:14 AM
The  price of bitcoin is too high now so no point in buying it now and I will wait for the correction in price and if goes back to $10k then will think of buying some at that price and as of now I am planning to sell some bitcoins as price is really good to get higher profits.

If i were you, i grab the opportunity that is really obvious  because bitcoin now is doing a tremendous thing and that is continue of keep rising their value and your thought is really impossible to happen that it will go back to $10,000. I think the speculation is going to be happen that it will be worth $20,000 before the end of this year 2017.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 02:09:50 AM
I am very concerned about the recent surges. Lot of corrections are pending. Proceed with caution guys. I personally would like to see $BTC correct itself and stabilize before spearing ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: