Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 15. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:38:54 PM
Buy where you see value in what you understand and find value and use in.  Have a (good) reason to buy or sell.

Like when you need money at the time, right? I agree
The decision to sell bitcoin at this time if you want to take profit is a good thing, but if you want to invest more long term then you can completely keep bitcoin because at least in the next few days bitcoin will reach a new peak and I think You can hardly buy bitcoin at this time. The decision belongs to you should have a reasonable investment for yourself.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
I think you should buy and hold because bitcoin has a future of become a new gold many investors will come and the price will be going to up and up..
Activity: 34
December 20, 2017, 05:02:49 PM
Buy where you see value in what you understand and find value and use in.  Have a (good) reason to buy or sell.

Like when you need money at the time, right? I agree
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 05:01:47 PM
according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.
Some people are thinking that the price of bitcoin is now very high and they are selling their bitcoin but I want to tell them that this is the right time of buying bitcoins because the rate are increasing just like a bullet and in future it will be very high then present rate.
Setting proper target before investing is good for analyzing the investment. It is good to know that you have clear plan and you take the decisions to sell after make certain amount of profit. Many people in the market do not have any future plans and when the price increase they will becoming greedy and wait for more and more price and ultimately get loss when price fell down.
Beside that, although some traders have set target for their investment, but by the speed growth of cryptocurrency they invested has increased fastly made their greedy raise. Finally, they change their target to high price and wait until the price dump below their first target, haha.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 16, 2017, 07:05:51 AM
The best and appropriate time to buy bitcoin is when the demand is low than the supply or meaning when price by dollar is stable and the best time to sell is when there is an increase when you have return profit of your investment. Most people sell when there is little increase to their investment but no that risk is part of trading. You may sell and the price goes higher. It is advise that your get familiar with bitcoin stock market.
There is no exact time to purchase bitcoins. Purchasing at a dip and selling when high is the way to have profit. I would like to suggest, wait for a dip and purchase immediately without waiting more.

Bitcoins will then surely grow much more higher next year and I am sure they will have a good price at the end of February 2018 which will be much more higher. Purchasing bitcoins is always profitable unless the price is too higher.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 06:26:16 PM
Good time for bitcoin is start I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors.
bitcoin is the one which is all the time increasing in value and I am man sure that it is going to make you rich easily by the end of this year if you are still holding it. There is no doubt in this fact that many crypto market experts are of their view that bitcoin will make a new record in the coming weeks of December. So no need to get rid of this coin at present if you really want something big for New Year eve.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 15, 2017, 07:26:08 AM
according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.
Some people are thinking that the price of bitcoin is now very high and they are selling their bitcoin but I want to tell them that this is the right time of buying bitcoins because the rate are increasing just like a bullet and in future it will be very high then present rate.
Setting proper target before investing is good for analyzing the investment. It is good to know that you have clear plan and you take the decisions to sell after make certain amount of profit. Many people in the market do not have any future plans and when the price increase they will becoming greedy and wait for more and more price and ultimately get loss when price fell down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
December 15, 2017, 02:56:23 AM
Situation on the market is changing rapidly so it’s hard to tell. Price is dramaticly different not anymore on a weekly or daily basis but within an hour. Today afternon it was above 17000$, half an hour around 15000$ and now something over 16000$. So, decisions to buy or to sell you have to make very quickly and be very flexible. Actually it’s perfect for daily trading. On long term it’s always right time to buy if you can afford because in the upcoming period the price will continue to cross all the records.
There are two concepts here. If you want to get bitcoin as you didn’t have any, then yes it is best time for you to get bitcoins because prices will be higher more in coming weeks and further. You will not get this golden chance of buying bitcoins at this much price. But if you have already some coins, and you want to get more. Then I think wait for dip that may come later but wait.

Buying and selling depends on our needs, if we really want to try to invest and we have limited money then you have to timing btc at its low price, that time you buy and when the price is high, then sell it or get your profit, and just do it repeatedly and for sure you will earn.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
December 15, 2017, 02:13:53 AM
Situation on the market is changing rapidly so it’s hard to tell. Price is dramaticly different not anymore on a weekly or daily basis but within an hour. Today afternon it was above 17000$, half an hour around 15000$ and now something over 16000$. So, decisions to buy or to sell you have to make very quickly and be very flexible. Actually it’s perfect for daily trading. On long term it’s always right time to buy if you can afford because in the upcoming period the price will continue to cross all the records.
There are two concepts here. If you want to get bitcoin as you didn’t have any, then yes it is best time for you to get bitcoins because prices will be higher more in coming weeks and further. You will not get this golden chance of buying bitcoins at this much price. But if you have already some coins, and you want to get more. Then I think wait for dip that may come later but wait.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 03:20:48 PM
I think that at the current moment it's better to refrain from buying bitcoin and little-known alts. Now the market is not calm. After the launch of futures, new players come to the market. And many understand the danger of falling (Correction bitcoin), therefore, they are poured into the top alt - for example LTC, ETH, ETC, XRP. You could invest there but it's too late i think, it's likely to rollback. But that's not the end, a few more potential coins will shoot this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 02:56:59 PM
if you see the price pattern over the last 2 years, at this time of the year Bitcoin's price was always sky high, but after that there was always price correction coming. I think the BTC's price is still going to rise until new year and then starting the correction. So, if you are going to make a quick bucks it is still a good time to buy. But, if you are going to invest it for a long term, looking for more profits, it'd be wise to wait a little bit until we see the price correction, and then buy at the dip.

Yeah price will continue to increase till the end of the year so if you are looking for short term profits then you can buy it even now and there are higher chances that people will start selling their coins which will bring downfall in the price so if you are looking to hold your coins for long term then the best time would be to buy in the beginning of next year when we will see correction in the price.
Activity: 472
December 14, 2017, 02:55:02 PM
I think the best strategy is to sell when you have got profit. You can buy again when the price dips. If you follow this strategy, you can always enter the market at any time.
Activity: 299
Merit: 256
December 14, 2017, 02:44:01 PM
if you see the price pattern over the last 2 years, at this time of the year Bitcoin's price was always sky high, but after that there was always price correction coming. I think the BTC's price is still going to rise until new year and then starting the correction. So, if you are going to make a quick bucks it is still a good time to buy. But, if you are going to invest it for a long term, looking for more profits, it'd be wise to wait a little bit until we see the price correction, and then buy at the dip.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 02:32:53 PM
it's good time to buy bitcoin for long term investment. keep holding your bitcoin for gain more profit. dont sell it now, hold it for long term investment. the price still unstable, if it goes down, keep hold it instead of buy it also, you will get much profit more in the future.

Bitcoin is digitla currency. So it will change the prices day by day. So you will know the bitcoin prices information. It will help to the bitcoin buy and sell. You will know the bitcoin proces. Bitcoin help to paln to invest and improve thw business process. If need to sell and buy you will get the information from market places. You will get some ideas for bitcoin. You utilised the investmet and business process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 02:06:04 PM
it's good time to buy bitcoin for long term investment. keep holding your bitcoin for gain more profit. dont sell it now, hold it for long term investment. the price still unstable, if it goes down, keep hold it instead of buy it also, you will get much profit more in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 01:41:23 PM
Being that bitcoin is in a bullish direction, and considering the saying that the trend is your friend, it is a period to keep buying - which is for long term traders. But for short time traders, one can either buy or sell, depending on the analysis made and the movement of the market on a short time frame.
Activity: 280
December 14, 2017, 11:51:59 AM
Good time for bitcoin is start I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
I think that now is the time when you need to buy. Time to sell has not come yet.
Yes, I think it is time to buy; afterwards wait until the value of Bitcoin increases again. I could feel that the value of Bitcoin today will continue increase until 2018; so you better buy now to gain high profit next year.
Activity: 56
December 14, 2017, 11:15:32 AM
I think still have a chance for get profit. bitcoin can touch 20000$ brfore 2018. So think if you buy bitcoin now then still have a chance to gain profit. i dont have enough money  Cry otherwise i can buy bitcoin
Put in another way, if one must buy or sell, one should be able to establish a concise reason for that and not just some emotional bias that Bitcoin always goes up, of which it does not and not one asset does as markets always have their peaks and bottoms!
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
December 14, 2017, 11:13:00 AM
I think that now is the time when you need to buy. Time to sell has not come yet.
Pages:
Jump to: