Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 20. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 04:15:25 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Bitcoiners are on panic buying new because of the quick price increase of today. Of course everyone wants to have a savings now of bitcoin just to wait for the higher value of bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very interesting. Everything  is all about bitcoin so that this Will become powerful and everybody lives in a cashless society.EveryOne is getting the attention of bitcoin.That is about to get rid into it.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
November 30, 2017, 08:22:29 PM
Bitcoin has just declined to $7600 from the peak $7900. It is just a fluctuation. You can buy Bitcoin now and wait it recover.
For me the best time to buy bitcoins is when you have many money and when the price of bitcoin will totally dump, it is the best timing to buy the bitcoins you should buy it with lower value or lower price and you will just hold it for long time then you can sell it very high and earn many money.

We must be good at determining the price of correction
we cannot be motivated to determine the lowest point because the fluctuations run very fast
but there is a point where we have to set the lower limit in person and that is a good time to buy and try to calm down with all the movements that occur frontal.
Basically, The time that bitcoin just got dump is the right time to buy and to trade short term, because it isn't look that grate after dumps bitcoin recover so fastly. I never ever knew it that got dump and recover so fast as what ddecreasing the value do also. Isn't that is so nice to hear? Even bitcoin got dumped? Then it can really really very recover fully fast. However, i think there's some FUD critizing it that's why bitcoin dump. Since bitcoin have now a strong volatile, it's so really hard to break their walls
Activity: 418
November 30, 2017, 07:10:28 PM
Currently I think is a good time to sell bitcoin because today bitcoin has started to fall and also followed altcoin price reducer, I think the price of 10000 is a high price and the right time to earn profits
Activity: 241
November 30, 2017, 05:29:09 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

currently bitcoin is falling slightly, its value is getting down. but it's up to you whether you believe it will recover quickly or vice versa. but from my experience it will soon recover and even will increase from before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
November 30, 2017, 05:19:46 PM
I believe it is time to sell... Anyway I plan to relocate most of my bitcoins into ETH... I bet it (BTC) will significally fall till Spring.  But in a long run, I can agree bitcoin has potential for growth... Will see. Anyway, I am not going to put all I have in one bet/coin. It is to difficult do predict anything.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
November 30, 2017, 04:29:43 PM
Bitcoin has just declined to $7600 from the peak $7900. It is just a fluctuation. You can buy Bitcoin now and wait it recover.
For me the best time to buy bitcoins is when you have many money and when the price of bitcoin will totally dump, it is the best timing to buy the bitcoins you should buy it with lower value or lower price and you will just hold it for long time then you can sell it very high and earn many money.

We must be good at determining the price of correction
we cannot be motivated to determine the lowest point because the fluctuations run very fast
but there is a point where we have to set the lower limit in person and that is a good time to buy and try to calm down with all the movements that occur frontal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 30, 2017, 03:02:41 PM
In my opinion, you should not sell Bitcoin now, let wait until it falls down to $8500 and buy more. When it goes up again, you will have big profit.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 09:54:09 AM
For now, it's practical to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin price now is so high or you can hold them for months. But, if you have money to invest, you can buy.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2017, 09:31:31 AM
Activity: 392
November 30, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

if the bitcoin price drops is certainly a good time to buy bitcoin as bitcoin is currently down and this is a good time to buy bitcoin as soon as bitcoin prices will surely go up again and we can sell it at a high price
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
November 30, 2017, 09:21:29 AM
at this time the current state of bitcoin is rising endlessly, so i think it is better to sell your bitcoins now, than rather buy bitcoins, but the best way is to hold your bitcoins until it reaches it's peak value then selling it, for greater profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 08:10:47 AM
There are many shops on theinernet where one can buy nearly anything you like with the bitcoin.Don't just buy stupid issues since the gold coin is more worth than small stuff that you purchased.t
In short, all bitcoin investors should keep in mind that whenever bitcoin is going through dumping phase, keep in mind that it is the best time for garbing as much bitcoin as possible for you because after every hard dump, it is mandatory for bitcoin to increase in prices damn high and that is the perfect time of enjoying your profit with bitcoin by cashing it out or selling it off. Following these rules with bitcoin will make you rich.
Activity: 196
November 29, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

Yesterday was timing for sell our bitcoin and buy back again. Since yesterday was correction in price.
But now i think time to hold our bitcoin. Increasing so much before end of this year.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
maybe it's ok for this year. we have achieved another great record, or break also 11k dollars could be a valid target?
I don't know, end of the year is  so close, holidays, parties, expenses, I bet price will not bump more than 10k dollars, but maybe this is just I want buy more Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
November 29, 2017, 07:55:16 PM
I just look for the BTC price right now and laughing like an idiot cause i thought that it was to expensive for me to buy it when it was 4K $ but i did it   Grin Grin Grin

lucky you!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

any predictions for the ending of this year???
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 10:16:19 AM
I just look for the BTC price right now and laughing like an idiot cause i thought that it was to expensive for me to buy it when it was 4K $ but i did it   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 29, 2017, 09:41:57 AM
I never had good timing in buying or selling , but as history proves , if you buy and hold it definetly pays out in your favor Smiley 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 09:27:08 AM
Every single time I think: I shouldn't buy... It cannot go any higher, right? It will crash some time soon... And yet I've seen it spike from 7k to 11k. I honestly can't think of a strategy anymore when it comes to BTC...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 09:04:03 AM
No time is the time to sell bitcoin.hold it as long as you can.never ever panic You have diamond in hand dnt think it will not pump after a dump.you can see everytime btc dumped it pumped up with more strength.You should consider yourself the most lucky one because you have thing in your hand the future will b of that.

Yes, in bitcoin wise, no exact time is here for us to sell the bitcoin. Now recently i have sold my 3 bitcoins at $5500, and i thought that i did it good. But now to see the bitcoin price $10920, then i am thinking if i do hold it then 100% bitcoin give me doubt profit. But that was not my bad luck or good luck. This journey always continue, but now better to hold bitcoin to see the bitcoin price pump.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 29, 2017, 08:41:33 AM
I will start selling now as I am satisfied with the price and my target to sell my coins was $10k which has been surpassed and now its almost $11k so without getting much greedy I will sell my bitcoins and collect the profits as we may see some correction in price so its good to sell it off instead of getting too late and regretting later on.
Pages:
Jump to: