Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 14. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
no one knows when the time is right, I am more glad to see sales or purchase history and draw conclusions from there
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
To buy or sell bitcoins you need to study the bitcoin market, if you are new to the crypto market it is better to buy now as the price is bit low as in Dec it has surpassed $ 17000 now it is around $ 13000 so best time to buy as there are chances for the price to shoot higher than $ 20000 sooner so better to buy now than later and regret when the price hikes.
Activity: 182
January 13, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
One of the reasons to earn money in an easy way is to trade which is a term for buy and sell coins. Obviously, when it comes to the right time of buying and selling of bitcoins it should be learned. If the value of bitcoin increases then that would be the time for you to sell your btc and if there's a huge decrease then that would be the time for you to buy. Both ways are profitable.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
This is the time we can buy a bitcoin when the price is getting low its time to buy and earn more bitcoin. When the price is getting higher its time to sell it too multiply and doubled our money
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
I will begin selling now as I am happy with the cost and my objective to offer my BTC was $12,000 which has been outperformed and now its nearly $15,000 without getting much covetous I will offer my BTCs and gather the benefits as we may see some adjustment in value so its great to auction it as opposed to getting past the point of no return and lamenting later on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 07:50:40 AM
If you are going to start trading you should also keep in mind that the decision you could consider is constantly changing just like how time past. It means that there is not definite answer on this question, we should always consider on the learning process for us to analyze and know what is the best time for us to start buying or selling our bitcoin but always remember the basic principle of trading which is to buy low and sell high for us to earn.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. It is extremely stupid now to sell it. Whales just cashing out (correction) and it is normal situation. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. In any case, bitcoin will update its price records. I think in the second half of this year we will see huge rise of Bitcoin.
It's still not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times.
Activity: 462
January 13, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
I usually don't sell my bitcoin no matter the market conditions. Bitcoin always bounce back that is the reason selling bitcoin  might actually put you at loss. And sometimes such loss could be huge.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Like you also said the best time to buy is when it has fallen in the market not only for bitcoin but other coins as well. When you see there is a serious dip on it you use that opportunity to make an entry and buy.

My opinion is that Bitcoin needs to be bought now and wait for growth to 20,000 dollars. From $ 20,000 I will probably sell again.
Activity: 350
January 10, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
it is high time now to buy bitcoin...me if i have enough money i will buy bitcoin for the future price of bitcoin that way when it is already high in value i would gain much profit
Activity: 153
I Love DeepOnion!
January 10, 2018, 10:55:27 PM
I think it's always a good time to buy BTC but only on the dips...
Bitcoin has proved to have a parabolic growth and until this trend doesn't turn into a parabolic dip BTC will always be a good buy...  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
January 10, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

I don't want to sell my bitcoin.  I want to save it and wait for the expensive price. I will hold it and wait for the price rise at $100000😂

Maybe by that time I will sell my bitcoin. 😁
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
Time of buying, it is. Through all the times we had in last week, bitcoin have suffered from a high price to low. Should buy when it is at the bottom and sell it at the top, this may be simple but not as simple as you think. You can not know when its bottom is and when it reaches the top, so buy when it drops and sell when it's up.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
Like you also said the best time to buy is when it has fallen in the market not only for bitcoin but other coins as well. When you see there is a serious dip on it you use that opportunity to make an entry and buy.
copper member
Activity: 247
decentralize money
January 10, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
Today's Cost per Transaction (USD) is $124.76.
https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

It is not feasible to pay people with bitcoin when the cost is so high.  Sad I wonder whether they will be able to reduce the transaction cost.

It's like transporting gold. It costs a lot if you securely wanna move 100kg..
The problem is that a gold coin fits in my pocket easily. Fees should have been adapted with respect to amount sent.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
Today's Cost per Transaction (USD) is $124.76.
https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

It is not feasible to pay people with bitcoin when the cost is so high.  Sad I wonder whether they will be able to reduce the transaction cost.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 08, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
Bitcoin has dropped a little today, so you could have bought. But like many other people who expect the price to fall to 11K or lower, you could also wait till that happens. However, they have been waiting for weeks already. After every drop, the price goes up again, so you might as well buy now. The price will go up, that's for sure.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 04:35:34 PM
The best thing to do is, buy when the price is going down and wait patiently for the time the price will go above what you bought then you can sell.
Never sell at a loss else you gonna regret it.
copper member
Activity: 247
decentralize money
January 08, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
Buy or sell?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BUUUUUUY!!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 20, 2017, 10:12:11 PM
I think you should buy and hold because bitcoin has a future of become a new gold many investors will come and the price will be going to up and up..
If that is for long term there is no problem with buying now because certainly we can see the price to dump again.
Actually the price now is very cheap because people dump their bitcoins for bitcoin cash, we should take this opportunity as the price will go back up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: