Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 12. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 28, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
I humbly posting that the price fluctuation is part of any product so its time to sustain by bitcoin. We have to take the call as per our financial condition whether it is long term or short term according only the steps can be taken on buying bitcoin or selling bitcoin. At present the price is very good to afford because the previous track record of bitcoin is proven that it will bounce back immediately and again set the all time high in future for sure. My opinion is if you can wait for few months more you can wait and also if you have money you can buy also not in bulk but systematically which can balance your investment as well your risk level will be low.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 01:27:06 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
As far as I know, Bitcoin will continue to sign the next contract, which shows that bitcoin is gradually evolving in a sustainable way and is confident that we can trust the bitcoin. I believe that digital gold will be the currency of the future when it has solved many of the remaining problems of the current currency. So the value of bitcoin will increase, you buy bitcoin and sure in the future bitcoin price will increase many times.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:15:46 PM
Bitcoin price is being affected by some famous people in cryptocurrency economy announcements,

they're trying to dump the price then buy it back at lower price,

so I won't recommend to sell at this uncertain moment, It's time to hold or following buy at the lower price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
Prices are low so in my opinion is time to buy

Now the price of bitcoin is 11,300$ , it's low value compared to the past.If you are buying bitcoin for your future,this is the best time to inverse in bitcoin.At this year end the price of bitcoin will reach 35,000$,so you will get profit for sure.
Activity: 22
January 28, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Prices are low so in my opinion is time to buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
One of the reasons to earn money in an easy way is to trade which is a term for buy and sell coins. Obviously, when it comes to the right time of buying and selling of bitcoins it should be learned. If the value of bitcoin increases then that would be the time for you to sell your btc and if there's a huge decrease then that would be the time for you to buy. Both ways are profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
I believe that if you are new to this market then surely it is very difficult. You need to learn to look for more knowledge to know when to buy and sell. In order to be able to trade well you need to take part in commercial classes and come with it to learn and accumulate information from experienced people. From what you learn you have the ability to analyze and predict the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
Now is the time to buy bitcoin (the market is on correction). after correction there will be a rise in prices. But in principle, you can buy bitcoin all the time. Its price only increases with time. Profitable investment.
Activity: 95
January 26, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

I think, when the price of any item is low, people collect this thing. Selling more money by buying money with more money can get more profits. The right time to buy today because all the flags are red. Just make sure to hold them first for a couple of months, don't sell them right away once bitcoins price tries to regain back and pumps
Activity: 38
January 26, 2018, 03:16:23 AM
If I think this is the right time to buy. You buy it now in the hold if the price has gone up again for sale.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 03:11:30 AM
Like you also said the best time to buy is when it has fallen in the market not only for bitcoin but other coins as well. When you see there is a serious dip on it you use that opportunity to make an entry and buy.
Yes, that's actually true, you should buy using that logic right now. Because at the moment on the market it's one of the best offers for buying the earlier mentioned bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 24, 2018, 06:45:18 PM
As of today, bitcoin still good to buy because it dips, it will become higher soon, today is the buy zone of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin still lower compare last december 2017. It will become more higher for the next few months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Its getting to a very good time to buy, if you are lucky and we hit 6k bitcoin is in a huge buy zone. Once everyone turns bear and doesnt want to buy BTC anymore you can expect the reversal to happen.
Currently, I think the bottom price will around $10,000 - $9,000. So difficult to dump the Bitcoin price below $7,000 and recover it, I think the market will receive more panic sellers and get trouble when the whale want to recover the Bitcoin price after big dump.

I think the region between $9k and $13k is the long run buying position for me. I found these prices within the interval cheap and I can collect more aiming the next bitcoin boom this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
January 24, 2018, 05:44:13 PM
It's better to sell another time, but shopping is always good

I think this is time to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin is falling down the price and if you can buy in a low price im sure you can get a great profit and its nice if you can buy and you hold it in a longterm because we know bitcoin in a coming years will expensive so if you sell in that time you can get more money.if you buy and hold a bitcoin the most important of that is monatoring the price of bitcoin because you know what day you sale if you see the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
It's better to sell another time, but shopping is always good
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
January 24, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
I think it's worth buying if you wait for one more drop, you just can not have time to buy, because one more downward descent may not be, then miss this opportunity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
January 24, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

Its getting to a very good time to buy, if you are lucky and we hit 6k bitcoin is in a huge buy zone. Once everyone turns bear and doesnt want to buy BTC anymore you can expect the reversal to happen.
Currently, I think the bottom price will around $10,000 - $9,000. So difficult to dump the Bitcoin price below $7,000 and recover it, I think the market will receive more panic sellers and get trouble when the whale want to recover the Bitcoin price after big dump.

Those people who already have a bitcoins he need now to sale their bitcoins because the rate of bitcoin is now a days increased very much which will give a lot of profit to people while those people who are now interest in investing in bitcoin they also have a chance to buy bitcoins and keep it for some time because the rate of bitcoin is increasing day by day mostly so they can gain enough profit from them.
Activity: 182
January 24, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
I see bitcoin price will dump tomorrow :v maybe 8k-9k expect. so your guys should keep hold money dont buy bitcoin now
You can see the current bitcoin price is over $ 11,300 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. It can be seen that the bitcoin price fluctuates very fast and continuously so you are eager to thoroughly investigate the information before making a judgment. guess. At present, the bitcoin price is very hard at $ 8000
Activity: 182
January 24, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
I think at this point you should start to accumulate bitcoin because the bitcoin price has started to increase again and reached over $ 11,300 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. That is a very good signal for you to invest. Also I know this 26/1 may be a landmark to BTC pump when CME contract maturity.
So buy bitcoin right now, I believe in the next few days bitcoin will reach $ 15000.
Good luck
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
I think that now is a great opportunity to buy bitokoyn, later we will see it even higher. Bitcoin has fallen now, so you can buy. Of course, maybe there will be a test of 9000 dollars. But I'm just waiting for a breakthrough
If i was you i won't invest in BTC at this moment because we actually know nothing gonna happen at least in the next 3 weeks. Better don't invest if you don't have any ideals about it.
Pages:
Jump to: