Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 19. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 04:39:21 PM
The best and appropriate time to buy bitcoin is when the demand is low than the supply or meaning when price by dollar is stable and the best time to sell is when there is an increase when you have return profit of your investment. Most people sell when there is little increase to their investment but no that risk is part of trading. You may sell and the price goes higher. It is advise that your get familiar with bitcoin stock market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 04, 2017, 12:20:43 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

I think it depends on the trust of each user because of course have different views, and in this case there is no time the best to make a sale or buy bitcoin but depending on your beliefs and decisions to make that transaction
Actually I buy bitcoin when I come to know that the price is low and then when I buy bitcoin so then I keep it on hold for some time and then I’m waiting for a right time when income to know that the price go high then I sell my bitcoins and take my profit and now I have my own business and its all is just because of bitcoin so bitcoin is now totally safe and sound of investment you can invest here as much as you can.
Activity: 121
December 03, 2017, 01:08:11 PM
i think it is time to buy bitcoin.as bitcoin price is increasing ,so it is a high time to buy bitcoin for profit.buy bitcoin and hold it for a specific period of time.after that when the price will cross as ur desired price,just sell it .
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 01:02:58 PM
Buy
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
December 03, 2017, 12:51:02 PM
No one knows when we will buy or when do we sell its just a prediction that now this is the minimum price of bitcoin so now it. But according to my experience in the morning the price of bitcoin goes down that was the time you can buy this is just an opinion from my side.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 03, 2017, 12:18:10 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Bitcoiners are on panic buying new because of the quick price increase of today. Of course everyone wants to have a savings now of bitcoin just to wait for the higher value of bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very interesting. Everything  is all about bitcoin so that this Will become powerful and everybody lives in a cashless society.EveryOne is getting the attention of bitcoin.That is about to get rid into it.
If you really want to sell your bitcoins, then you can sell them at the very present moment. It will help you in earning of some good amount of profit. But if you keep on holding your bitcoins for some more period of time, then there are chances that you can get eve more amount of profit than what you are getting right now. I think of tis time to be the best time for holding your bitcoins in your wallet.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 08:03:13 AM
At a very expensive price like this, some people will think again to buy it, I'm sure for people like me who just started to know bitcoin choose to get some and sell or hold it, even though I've bought some then hold it until now, I'm a little panic because there is a price reduction,
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 07:46:10 AM
I just look for the BTC price right now and laughing like an idiot cause i thought that it was to expensive for me to buy it when it was 4K $ but i did it   Grin Grin Grin
This is what is happening to me also. Sometimes I really can’t believe my eyes. I looked at the Bitcoin price two days ago, it was somewhere near $11,000 and now it has crossed $11,200 what an amazing progress rate. It is very fine if someone goes insane or crazy after watching this.

Never in the history of mankind such is an amazing investment tool created. Back to the real topic, holding on bitcoin is better than selling out for now.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 01, 2017, 10:46:13 PM
I'm not sure what time to buy or sell, but in my opinion, you should buy it at bitcoin dump value below 10%
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 10:24:59 PM
On mature representation, what appears odd to me is the fact that many ICO's differ from their custom alternatives, the Initial public offering in that they are carried out in a a lot earlier stage. In an IPO, usually the venture has been through a numbr o smaller sized stages of financing, seed, sequence a,and so on, and so on. When the Initial public offering comes around it is almost always either required for significant scalling or as a way for that cratorsOrtraders to cash out. With ICO's many appears to produce a white-colored document and say, deliver coin right here to participate. This obviously is definitely an open invitation for scam designers, butethere are several great ICO's as well. That is existence. Research your options.e f
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 01, 2017, 08:06:12 AM
well , bitcoin has up and down and the trend line is about 9000 now , any price less than that i think is good time to buy , never sell in loss unless u want to buy it in deeper
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 08:04:31 AM
I earn ALOT when buying after the ATH because many people will dump at that time and buy in the 1st-2nd Pull back and just HODL, This is the tips on HODLING you can just buy anytime and still earn big time.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 07:57:53 AM
It is almost simple like if you are in extreme need of it then obviously go for selling it but if you dont need it too much then keep your all bitcoins with you like time will come in which its price will rise enough to fulfill you desire in which you will have handsome return in shape of profit .so i will suggest that keeping all your bitcoins is the good option.

Longer term you are right but you overlook the fact that many try to to buy the dips and sell the peaks in order to grow their holdings and I guess that's what most are talking about. In my opinion a price of 10k is about in the middle, I expect we might see a price of about 9k again but also that 11k is equally as likely in the same period.
Activity: 210
December 01, 2017, 07:51:02 AM
I prefer buy when the price of bitcoin is dipping and wait future rise, it's will be a good time for holders. If the market is crashing it's not advisable to sell because you will loss
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
December 01, 2017, 07:44:36 AM
Buying and selling is not all fun and games. Traders don't earn money on each andery industry, most have no idea earn money on half their deals. It's not like other professions, work, or pastimes in which you function and then receive money automatically for the time no matter overall performance.A forex trader's quest is more such as the life of an entrepreneur.  ev
i think for those who have missed the oppertunity before.now its the time because the price suddenly pumped up to $10,000 and now we're already at $15,000 so the same thing can happen for the next years. We might consider the price today as cheaper one and we'll regret if you as a person that doesn't have bitcoin will just regret it one day.
Activity: 89
December 01, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
It is almost simple like if you are in extreme need of it then obviously go for selling it but if you dont need it too much then keep your all bitcoins with you like time will come in which its price will rise enough to fulfill you desire in which you will have handsome return in shape of profit .so i will suggest that keeping all your bitcoins is the good option.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 01, 2017, 05:05:23 AM
It's a good time to sell it ,maybe

It's always a good time to sell accept panic selling but at this moment when there are speculations that bitcoin will reach new level I don't think it will be a smart choice to sell out entire bitcoin rather it will be smart to hold some of them and then sell some of them. Because even if the value pumps up you still got bitcoin with you to give you more profit out of price pump
Activity: 70
December 01, 2017, 04:58:40 AM
It's a good time to sell it ,maybe
If you have extra money just buy bitcoin and if you have bitcoin already in your wallet just hold it and wait for the price increase and sell it, for now bitcoin experienced the big dump and this value is not good to sell your bitcoin. I know that after the dump there would be a pump in bitcoin i experience that way back a year. Believed in bitcoin all of us got benefited.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 04:37:03 AM
Price is below $10k now so I think its the best time to buy bitcoins and it was good time to sell bitcoins when it went above $11k few days back so if you are planning to sell then better to wait for some more time as this is not the best time to sell and it can go higher once again in next few days so better to sell it at higher price and if you have some excess money then you can buy it now as this price can be treated as an low price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
December 01, 2017, 04:16:14 AM

I think it depends on the trust of each user because of course have different views, and in this case there is no time the best to make a sale or buy bitcoin but depending on your beliefs and decisions to make that transaction
Pages:
Jump to: