Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 22. (Read 18213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
November 25, 2017, 10:55:48 PM
Now it is time to sell, because Bitcoin price now is quite high, more than 8000 USD, see here http://preev.com/.  Grin
Yes we can sell our bitcoins at this price it is profitable. after few days again it will come down that time you can buy your bitcoins.

Are you sure prices will come down? Now already prices are reaching to 9000.

That's why you shouldn't sell all your investments at one price. You should book profits partially and keep some so that if prices go again high you can still make a profit. But if it goes down then you can buy some more. Both ways you can make a profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 25, 2017, 10:23:23 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
If the bitcoin price fall down I think it will be the right time or best time to buy a lotbof BTC.
And hold it till the price of it rise again.
But as of now I dont think it is the right time to cash out.
Since bitcoin is continue growing why not to hold it a little bit longer.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
November 25, 2017, 09:53:38 PM
for now, cash out is recommended because the price has stable like 3 weeks ago.

I don't hold unfortunately  Sad Sad Sad
But I know you should cash out at 9000-9500 $ US.

Check for yourself!
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 09:50:52 PM
Until now i'm still confuse, when the time to buy bitcoin because the price,keep on rising
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 09:41:48 PM
There are tons of traders in the market who take different approaches to trading. Some sell, others only invest. Some traders will utilize the market for bring in some extra income.
I think, Buy and Sell are both good.
In any condition, with one condition "Use the correct position".
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 08:43:19 PM
There are many shops on theinernet where one can buy nearly anything you like with the bitcoin.Don't just buy stupid issues since the gold coin is more worth than small stuff that you purchased.t
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 11:07:07 AM
This is the best time to hold and buy more bitcoin because the market is falling down and buying bitcoin right now is a really great idea and you just need to have some patience because the recovery of the price will need a lot of time since it is down a huge price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 25, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.

I agree, there is no right time to buy or sell bitcoin, nobody knows if the price is going to decrease or increase more, what we can do is to do what our instinct tell to us, that way, we will not have any regrets on whatever may happen. Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it.
It is in fact not easy to predict about the price of bitcoin, But still there are some factors from which we can analyses about the price of bitcoin, for example the increasing interest of the people is causing the increasing demand of bitcoin which is in turn increase the price of bitcoin.

This is just an beginning of an new revolution that bitcoin has started and it has lot to offer in near future and the price of bitcoins will go very high in long run so its good to save bitcoins for future and sell it only if there is any emergency situation for you and buying now will depend on individual as not all will be in position to buy at the current price.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 08:07:38 AM
This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.

I agree, there is no right time to buy or sell bitcoin, nobody knows if the price is going to decrease or increase more, what we can do is to do what our instinct tell to us, that way, we will not have any regrets on whatever may happen. Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it.
It is in fact not easy to predict about the price of bitcoin, But still there are some factors from which we can analyses about the price of bitcoin, for example the increasing interest of the people is causing the increasing demand of bitcoin which is in turn increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 30
November 23, 2017, 11:49:25 AM
Now it is time to sell, because Bitcoin price now is quite high, more than 8000 USD, see here http://preev.com/.  Grin
Yes we can sell our bitcoins at this price it is profitable. after few days again it will come down that time you can buy your bitcoins.
Activity: 98
November 23, 2017, 11:47:43 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
For me it's not time to convert our money to cash, it is because the decreasing and increasing is normal like what happen every time that bitcoin fall and easy to recover. Maybe this time we need to hold our bitcoin or buy some bitcoin cause of low price. This is because you can use the bitcoin as investment, like what we observed to other previous year and now the price has big increasing, it gives a lot of profit if you hold and wait for the higher price.
I agree if you have bitcoin and you see the price is falling down dont cut your loss.
Instead you buy bitcoin because the price already decrease then hold it until you gain profit then repeat from that you can gain more profit.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
Now it is time to sell, because Bitcoin price now is quite high, more than 8000 USD, see here http://preev.com/Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 23, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

Selling is not really an option right now if you bought your coin @4k or higher, doing it all over would really hurt your funds. Same as buying, with everybody here expecting a $3k mark for their buying signal, so a price near 3k maybe 3.1k or 3.2 is a good mark. Or I think you could just wait more before doing it. Wait for a good news or good signal.
with bitcoin continues rising price i think either both buy or sell wont necessary instead its better to hold bitcoin now,if you want to invest or trade try to choose another coins.those alt that has a great potential should be the answer for surviving now.not in bitcoins huge amount
Activity: 96
November 23, 2017, 10:57:55 AM
This Era is still good to buy bitcoins. Even though that the price of the bitcoin is now $8000 per each, I can say that this time is still the best time to buy bitcoins. We should not waste this opportunity for us to acquire bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 10:41:08 AM
I think it is worth buying it .. the boundaries of its rise are still difficult to imagine .. so dare)
Activity: 11
November 23, 2017, 08:23:55 AM
Activity: 17
November 23, 2017, 08:17:04 AM
In every investment we should not take short term and it's better to have long term investment here in digital currency, rather than fiat world currency. We need tobstudy as well and observe the fluctuation of the stock market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 08:10:17 AM

This is a very easy question. Of course, the best time to buy bitcoin would always be the time when it's price is a bit cheaper or at it's cheapest. That way you will not spend a lot in buying it. Now, the best time to cash out bitcoin will always be when it's price is really high, that way you would surely earn from the buy and sell that you did.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 03:04:10 AM
I think now is the right time to sell bitcoin nyang I have been holding, because the price has gone up, and now is the right time to profit, if buy bitcoin at this time I think too risky the price will go down.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 02:47:39 AM
Opportunity to buy bitcoin is always created by event surrounding it. You have to studies these event to know wheth``er is the time to buy or not. Segwitx2 event just passed and it created a lots of ooportunity for those that saw it. Recognizing these opportunity take skills.
Every time is for buying bitcoin if you have the money to buy some bitcoins and selling is concern to the need. I think that if someone doesn't need extra money for his then there is no need to sell his bitcoins because it in not only currency but it is also a coin business and selling bitcoin means winding up your business. In my opinion before intense need selling is not a good decision. Hold them for some time and when you need money then you can sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: