Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 27. (Read 54513 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Bitrustica

bit - derived from the word "bitcoin"
rustica - the Latin word for "country"

Bitrustica

"
    O Bitrustica!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True Coin strong and free!

From far and wide,
    O Bitrustica, we stand on guard for thee.

Satoshi keep our land glorious and free!

"

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
The only places in the water that are outside of any nation's exclusive economic zone (where the country still has control) are at depths of several miles deep with waves that can reach over 100 feet.

To try to think that you can create an island by dumping a bunch of stuff is just insanity.

Ellis Island which was created in water at a depth of several feet was created using the dirt from all of New York City's subway system.

To create an island that big in the ocean would require millions of tons of dirt, you would have to dig a second Grand Canyon to do so.

You have these "grand schemes" that other people have already taken on and are working on and you just act like it is no problem and you just need to create some videos and it will get done.

The Seasteading Institute has been working on this for almost 10 years with millions of dollars in funding and research. And they are at least 10 years and over $200 million away from building a real seasted while BlueSeed is a few million dollars away.

Do you think that if they could build an island they would not have done so already?

Hell, even the young guy that I worked with to do a large land purchase in New Hampshire knew enough to know that we would need to form a corporation in order to have several people share ownership of the property and he was being coached by his father who did such purchases for a living.

You just want everyone to give you some money then you will buy it and promise to split it up afterwards. It just does not work that way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May I suggest looking here for lands?:

http://www.landandfarm.com/search/New-Mexico-Farm-for-sale/?CurrentPage=1

Most likely you could find undeveloped land (If that's what you want..) or developed (Mostly a small farm, or ranch, sometimes a house.).

I also would like to know how many acres the town would have, and also if it would be child friendly.

I would suggest a island more, but not in the middle of nowhere. (Islands go here: http://www.privateislandsonline.com/) A lot of islands in Canada are cheap, and I think we would probably spend less money making a settlement on a Island.

But I'm cool with either one. (Just don't put us in the middle of nowhere, kay?)

That looks like a good site.

I would like to find at least slightly developed land. A well and electricity would be ideal to start with.

We would hope to get 1200+ acres, but expect to get at least 600. It would be child friendly, we even allow children to vote if they want. We will follow ALL laws of the state and federal government, and we will be attempting to form a tight nit community. If anyone would like to do anything dangerous with their land it will have to be voted in in the original vote for land use, or amended in later. There will be medical marijuana, but with an emphasis on medical, we want to be curing people constantly (cannabis helps with cancer and tumors).

If an island seems more feasible, or is what the founding community would like to do first, we can try to find an island first. But New Mexico would be a good start I think. And I plan on finding land near a highway or city. And I will definitely be promoting the town for tourism.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
May I suggest looking here for lands?:

http://www.landandfarm.com/search/New-Mexico-Farm-for-sale/?CurrentPage=1

Most likely you could find undeveloped land (If that's what you want..) or developed (Mostly a small farm, or ranch, sometimes a house.).

I also would like to know how many acres the town would have, and also if it would be child friendly.

I would suggest a island more, but not in the middle of nowhere. (Islands go here: http://www.privateislandsonline.com/) A lot of islands in Canada are cheap, and I think we would probably spend less money making a settlement on a Island.

But I'm cool with either one. (Just don't put us in the middle of nowhere, kay?)
Google/YouTube
a town in the US we would still be subject to State and federal law

an island on the other hand..... we answer to no one

we export bitcoins and software and import weed and other goods  Grin

We can export bitcoins and software from New Mexico, and you can get a Medical Marijuana card in New Mexico:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWvPp7wXvM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XqENZnp8c4
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
a town in the US we would still be subject to State and federal law

an island on the other hand..... we answer to no one

we export bitcoins and software and import weed and other goods  Grin

Google/YouTube
I don't see why we shouldn't have a town and an island.

I cannot believe I fell into the troll's trap.

Well played sir.

Lol, if anyone is trolling it's you and the other guy that have been here for hours and claim to have better things to do.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

I cannot believe I fell into the troll's trap.

Well played sir.
Google/YouTube
how much is this town going to cost?

are the town people still going to pay state and fed taxes?

we can build an island within 10 year by periodically dumping rocks and dirt at the same spot in the ocean .... you visit SR lately?  Tongue

i think the idea of a bitcoin town is cool

but if we can build our own island.... fuck the town lets do that!

We expect to spend at least $2,000,000 on the land

State and Fed taxes will be handled legally.

We can build an island, as long as we anchor the platforms and dump materials, concrete and the dirt and rocks.

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
how much is this town going to cost?

are the town people still going to pay state and fed taxes?

we can build an island within 10 year by periodically dumping rocks and dirt at the same spot in the ocean .... you visit SR lately?  Tongue

i think the idea of a bitcoin town is cool

but if we can build our own island.... fuck the town lets do that!

Have you met dank? You should.
LOL
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
Have you met dank? You should.
Google/YouTube
Google/YouTube

Another one being posted now Smiley
I've got a list of like 40 videos to make about this, and more will be made after that, and as the town gets made Smiley
Google/YouTube

That's because we're too lazy to switch browser tabs, otherwise we'd be out doing big important other things!

Yeah, I bet.
Google/YouTube
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This should spark some good discussion
Bitcointown part 17:

Is part of your plan to raise $200,000 by getting people to watch your countless Utoob videos?

Don't fall for it!  Nothing that has 17 parts could spark even a shit discussion!!!

Lol. Have you seen this thread... A little more than a spark, even if it's a shit discussion.

That's because we're too lazy to switch browser tabs, otherwise we'd be out doing big important other things!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

But wait.  You haven't answered the only question which makes you dreamtown different from EastBumfuck, AnyBackwater, US.  Now tell me why you can't share it on the webz?  Spyz?  Enemyz?  

That's not what makes it different AT ALL.

Then why is not paying income tax a seekrit?  Is sales tax seekrit too?  I swear, dood, we're all alone, there's nobody else out on the interwebz tonight, and you can tell meeee!!!
Google/YouTube
This should spark some good discussion
Bitcointown part 17:

Is part of your plan to raise $200,000 by getting people to watch your countless Utoob videos?

Don't fall for it!  Nothing that has 17 parts could spark even a shit discussion!!!

Lol. Have you seen this thread... A little more than a spark, even if it's a shit discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: