Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 28. (Read 54513 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This should spark some good discussion
Bitcointown part 17:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWvPp7wXvM

Is part of your plan to raise $200,000 by getting people to watch your countless Utoob videos?

Don't fall for it!  Nothing that has 17 parts could spark even a shit discussion!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube

But wait.  You haven't answered the only question which makes you dreamtown different from EastBumfuck, AnyBackwater, US.  Now tell me why you can't share it on the webz?  Spyz?  Enemyz?  

That's not what makes it different AT ALL.
Google/YouTube
Bitcointown part 17:

Is part of your plan to raise $200,000 by getting people to watch your countless Utoob videos?

Lol, you should watch the video. I want to hear your response Smiley You don't seem like you would enjoy this aspect of New Mexico Smiley

Well shit, that don't sound too open and transparent to me.  Now you're making me all suspicious-like Angry

We don't even own the land yet, transparency comes to the government and to the citizens of the town. I'm not part of YOUR government, I don't owe you that Smiley

Roll Eyes Cornered boy parries with "you won't git me 'coz it's seekrit"!!! Roll Eyes

Lol. Not cornered, I've answered every other single one of your questions, and I have given you a completely valid reason for not answering this one.

But wait.  You haven't answered the only question which makes you dreamtown different from EastBumfuck, AnyBackwater, US.  Now tell me why you can't share it on the webz?  Spyz?  Enemyz?  
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Bitcointown part 17:

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
I'm not getting paid millions in June. And the land won't cost millions, I will be throwing in about $200,000 in 1-2 years when the land is purchased for public territory. And the land alone won't produce the funds for all that, but yes it is a piece of the puzzle Smiley

Ok, once again...good luck with your commune. Just be careful not to publicize this as New Mexico is hostile toward such efforts.

In 2003 Clay Douglas of The Free American was trying to organize a "patriots' village" in an abandoned mining town in southwestern New Mexico. When the government got wind of it, the local Senator Pete Domenici arranged for the town to be taken over by the feds to use for "counter-terrorism training."
Google/YouTube
Bitcoin town part 17:
Google/YouTube
I will let people know how taxes will be handled when we have the land. People that put money in will know before that.
Google/YouTube

Well shit, that don't sound too open and transparent to me.  Now you're making me all suspicious-like Angry

We don't even own the land yet, transparency comes to the government and to the citizens of the town. I'm not part of YOUR government, I don't owe you that Smiley

Roll Eyes Cornered boy parries with "you won't git me 'coz it's seekrit"!!! Roll Eyes

Lol. Not cornered, I've answered every other single one of your questions, and I have given you a completely valid reason for not answering this one.
Google/YouTube
Yes it would. I would be funding the public land personally

I am just poor right now, but I get paid in June Smiley

So you will be funding the public land that will create enough money to fund a communal fund that could potentially be used to buy solar panels, FPGAs, ASICs, an island, a fleet of busses, etc?

How many millions of dollars are you going to be paid in June?

Or do you have a scheme in mind on how to get a couple of million really quick?

well in ohio buying land is sent to the county auditor which requires ss number and tax I think all states are that way you have to report your ss when buying land not sure but i think...

That's fine, I would be the one that got tax forms and everything  I already plan on that.

I'm not getting paid millions in June. And the land won't cost millions, I will be throwing in about $200,000 in 1-2 years when the land is purchased for public territory. And the land alone won't produce the funds for all that, but yes it is a piece of the puzzle Smiley

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
Yes it would. I would be funding the public land personally

I am just poor right now, but I get paid in June Smiley

So you will be funding the public land that will create enough money to fund a communal fund that could potentially be used to buy solar panels, FPGAs, ASICs, an island, a fleet of busses, etc?

How many millions of dollars are you going to be paid in June?

Or do you have a scheme in mind on how to get a couple of million really quick?

well in ohio buying land is sent to the county auditor which requires ss number and tax I think all states are that way you have to report your ss when buying land not sure but i think...

That's fine, I would be the one that got tax forms and everything  I already plan on that.
Google/YouTube
Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

Tell me the solution already!!!

Nope Smiley This is day 2 of public conversation on this topic. I still haven't finished explaining everything via video. I want real supporters of the town, not just people wanting to utilize a tax break.
I will be paying property tax.

But not ... income tax? Shocked

We have a solution for that, but as I said I can't share it on the internet.

Not with me it hasn't.  You told me that i don't owe taxes if i use bitcoin.  That's patently false.  Or are you not going to be "totally cooperative and transparent"?

It's not false, we have a solution to that problem. And we are going to be completely co-operative and transparent.

Tell me the solution already!!!
Google/YouTube

We have a solution for that, but as I said I can't share it on the internet.

Google/YouTube
I will be paying property tax. And we have a solution for other taxes, but that can't be shared here.
Pages:
Jump to: