Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin - page 11. (Read 3339 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 23, 2017, 09:15:48 AM
Because iam still newbie in trading altcoin, i will choose some coin that has big volume and big marketcap and also solid team behind that coin, like : Ethereum, Waves, Dashcoin,Litecoin and Monero. I think by trade in these altcoin the risk lower than others. Just take some profit like 10%-15% and buy again in the deep.

Technically every single alt can make profit short and long term, like bitcoin some follow bitcoin in price other dont but with time and experience everyone can sometimes see signal that will be prime for someone to go for it. My pick are some stable one like some you mentioned and sometimes I pick some ICO with some small investment and test my skill and luck in same time.
Yes, every altcoin has pump and dump. It's upto the user to keep track of the growth happening with time and make decisions accordingly. Another thing is the exchange availability for altcoins were limited whereas for bitcoin every exchange provides the access. With bitcoin as well altcoin profiting is assured, when the user himself makes the decision studying the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 09:11:15 AM
I prefer both.For they have and will always have the value that anybody wants.But i will choose bitcoins for now i still do not know how to trade with different coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 23, 2017, 06:35:38 AM
Because iam still newbie in trading altcoin, i will choose some coin that has big volume and big marketcap and also solid team behind that coin, like : Ethereum, Waves, Dashcoin,Litecoin and Monero. I think by trade in these altcoin the risk lower than others. Just take some profit like 10%-15% and buy again in the deep.

Technically every single alt can make profit short and long term, like bitcoin some follow bitcoin in price other dont but with time and experience everyone can sometimes see signal that will be prime for someone to go for it. My pick are some stable one like some you mentioned and sometimes I pick some ICO with some small investment and test my skill and luck in same time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 10:29:36 PM
I will trade in altcoin whose price on deepest, because buying altcoin whose price is falling far, is likely to rise again about 10% -20%, as long as we are not greedy in take profit, I'm sure will get some profit. When taking profit 10%-20%, buy again on the deep with patient, i believe we will get consistenct profit. These some altcoin that i will buy after fork , like WAVES, ETH, DOGE, SNT and more.
Activity: 217
October 22, 2017, 08:48:24 PM
I think hard ford one day is the best opportunity to invest in altcoin because now the value of bitcoin is high leading to altcoin very bottom and it is an opportunity for businessmen to buy coin at cheap price after The content of bitcoin altcoin will increase tremendously many people will earn words from it and bitcoin now who should sell what should sell the price of bitcoin through hard ford will be strongly discounted.
Activity: 588
October 22, 2017, 08:43:45 PM
Activity: 140
October 22, 2017, 08:21:13 PM
i think both serve difference purpose. Bitcoin has no company to begin while most Alts has a product and company.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
October 22, 2017, 07:18:56 PM
if you have low budget then altcoins
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 22, 2017, 07:17:37 PM
if the short-term investment I think is right is altcoin but if long-term investment is a suitable bitcoin so both have a good chance to become an investment choice

Yes you can make daily profits from altcoins if you have invested in right coin at a right time and bitcoin is always there to take care of your profits in long term and to earn more profits its good to go with both of them and not depend only on single one.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 22, 2017, 07:08:20 PM
if the short-term investment I think is right is altcoin but if long-term investment is a suitable bitcoin so both have a good chance to become an investment choice
Activity: 262
October 22, 2017, 03:43:31 AM
the relation between bitcoin and altcoins seems a little confused to me, sometimes, bitcoin sucks blood from altcoin which lead to altcoins dumpling as bitcoin pumps, other times, it seems these two are indepedent
the ability of this two coin are opposite but nit totally because if there is something that dump on altcoin bitcoin are not affected but if there is something that might happen in bitcoin which is more likely hardfork there is some dumping happen in altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
October 22, 2017, 03:33:37 AM
the relation between bitcoin and altcoins seems a little confused to me, sometimes, bitcoin sucks blood from altcoin which lead to altcoins dumpling as bitcoin pumps, other times, it seems these two are indepedent
Activity: 195
October 22, 2017, 03:27:58 AM
Personally I don't think that there's an altcoin that can be against btc now and after the  hardfork and I've recently buy some btcs to get some btg.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
Its true that most of the investors have dropped their altcoins and have bought bitcoins to get free access to BTG coins after hard fork just like bitcoin cash.After hard fork,definitely they would dump their BTG coins for whatever price available and i think that most of them would choose ETC to invest.I think that its the only altcoin performing well after bitcoin for a long time steadily.

This move would also continue if segwit 2x activation fails to get majority support leading to a split in the chain and leading to creation of another free coin in november.
Activity: 608
October 22, 2017, 01:58:22 AM
I wait for the bitcoin to finish the fork, if it is done, I want to trade doge, emc2, dgb, ethereum, STR, XRP. Because this coin can be seen. If you want 2-3x more profit, you can trade coin in BITTREX market . But wait for the bitcoin is stable and finish the fork.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
October 22, 2017, 01:35:19 AM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
It depends upon the situation. If the value of bitcoin fall down after the hardfork, its better if you trade Ethereum or Electroneum against the BTC. Since this two altcoin has a potential to have a good price in the market. If you put an investment here, you have a big chance to earn a bigger profit than the other altcoin. Especially electronuem, it is a trend now a days. And the platform of this coin was also good. And for etherium it is less risky than the other altcoin.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 22, 2017, 01:17:00 AM
There is potential huge profit return in ALtcoins when compared to Bitcoin. It is easy for ALtcoin to do 2X but not for Bitcoin because that will make the price go over $10k. What BTC has that other coins don't have is the price stability
Especially if we are buying it in this time, Due to the hardfork reason and the price of all altcoin coins gets hammered so hard. The previous history already repeated in the next some days later.
Bitcoin doesn't have the price stability.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 12:25:14 AM
for my top coins is based on ethereum and ripple but not as much as the low altcoin I have.
playing with some low coins is quite beneficial for me because when bitcoins have hardfork they are not too impacted significantly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
October 22, 2017, 12:25:02 AM
The value of BTC will grow steadily over time and I personally think that if I kept the BTC I would keep for a long time and if the price fluctuates I will move to USDT to keep value. I don't use BTC to trade with the altcoin but I will dedicate a separate amount to do it
Pages:
Jump to: