Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin - page 7. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 12:41:04 PM
Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

although bitcoin price is increase this year, some of altcoin is not affected too much and the altcoin still trying to survive. i see in bittrex, there is many altcoin trying to increase no matter how much bitcoin price is increase and we can trying to make profit from this. but if we want to be as holders then the best we can do is trying to hold the altcoin for a long term and we don't want to sell if the price is not increase higher. but i don't think that bitcoin could ends at $10,000 because bitcoin price can increase so high without any one can predicting.

Come up with comparative analysis of the returns that you would get if you invested purely in bitcoin and alternative coins so as to paint a clearer picture of the profit potential going forward. Let's kick it off with a hypothetical situation. If you want to buy bitcoins or altcoins for the current market price, open an account in one of the online exchanges. There are a lot more options now since the industry is booming.
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 12:37:09 PM
I prefer to  invest half  of the money to  invest in Bitcoin. I use  the  remaining  money  to buy  altcoin. I  think,  altcoin market has more advantages than Bitcoin for trade.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2017, 12:17:35 PM
I think the best choice to invest is bitcoin, as always. It is the most reliable and most profitable coin. I hope to see some altcoins's prices better in the future, but in my opinion bitcoin is the best.

Without any doubt, Bitcoin is always best choice to invest but altcoin also form an important part of the ecosystem. Altcoin are integrated in the system with new functions and for different atmosphere due to which people often find reasons to invest in altcoin, further altcoin possess to be more profitable as the coin price is very less as compared to Bitcoin which is roving above 8k USD now.
So, from the point of investment Bitcoin is definitely considered smooth and profitable but the scope and radius is getting compact each day with the rising price. In such scenario, wise investment in the profitable coins can prove better investment approach.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 10:41:23 AM
Bitcoin is the big Brand and having very attractive attraction of investors and other peoples also almost all world knows well about bitcoin and the Bitcoin is king on front of other altcoins,
Altcoins are good for traders and all world is not good aware of All altcoins but altcoin have good future and good value in crypto currency markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 08:39:01 AM
I think the best choice to invest is bitcoin, as always. It is the most reliable and most profitable coin. I hope to see some altcoins's prices better in the future, but in my opinion bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 270
November 22, 2017, 06:29:52 AM
The hard fork has stopped. And now, many investors are still believing Bitcoin and invest in it. The price has reached $8300 and it continues to go up in the future.
Activity: 70
November 22, 2017, 04:38:02 AM
I think both serve difference purpose. Bitcoin has no company to begin while most Alts has a product and company.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
November 22, 2017, 04:31:53 AM
Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

although bitcoin price is increase this year, some of altcoin is not affected too much and the altcoin still trying to survive. i see in bittrex, there is many altcoin trying to increase no matter how much bitcoin price is increase and we can trying to make profit from this. but if we want to be as holders then the best we can do is trying to hold the altcoin for a long term and we don't want to sell if the price is not increase higher. but i don't think that bitcoin could ends at $10,000 because bitcoin price can increase so high without any one can predicting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 10:49:31 PM
Bitcoin is like a slow path to gain profits but a secure one. It's prices may fall many times, but the recovery is done real soon and really well. It is astonishing to see bitcoins graph, the graph is somewhat like the heartbeats graph we get on ECG.  Smiley so it is always a wise desicion and invest in bitcoin.
Whereas altcoins, they do give fast profits if you're really active and always updated about the market, day trading might gain you some profit real quick, but still it's too risky. As some altcoins may be just scam, some might die after they come in the market or some other major reasons.
So if you're a day trader, altcoins might be good for you for gaining profits. But bitcoin is always a better option for everyone at anytime! Wink

Good point and that is why DYOR is necessary and of high important in going for alt. If DYOR is properly done then you can order for your Lambooooooo 😂
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 21, 2017, 10:24:37 PM
Bitcoin is like a slow path to gain profits but a secure one. It's prices may fall many times, but the recovery is done real soon and really well. It is astonishing to see bitcoins graph, the graph is somewhat like the heartbeats graph we get on ECG.  Smiley so it is always a wise desicion and invest in bitcoin.
Whereas altcoins, they do give fast profits if you're really active and always updated about the market, day trading might gain you some profit real quick, but still it's too risky. As some altcoins may be just scam, some might die after they come in the market or some other major reasons.
So if you're a day trader, altcoins might be good for you for gaining profits. But bitcoin is always a better option for everyone at anytime! Wink
November 21, 2017, 10:12:48 PM

Alt are very undervalue now, DYOR (do your own research) and buy some alt now then wait for x5 or more in the next 3month or more.
November 21, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

Bitcoin dominant will continue definitely but altcoins are like btc mining companies because when ever you invest in any good altcoin it will gives you more BTC.
Sincerely, I love Altcoins for this aspect.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 21, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.
QFT
Activity: 476
November 21, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

November 21, 2017, 09:36:56 PM
Activity: 98
October 30, 2017, 06:31:59 PM
Bitcoin is the most expensive and successfull crypto currency for now.
But if you compare technical capabilities its not all that amazing. There are probably all around better altcoins for now. From a technical perspective. The problem is that cryptocurrency is a relatively new thing and this is a rapidly evolving environment. I guess we will have to wait for a decade before altcoin market will hit some sort of complexity cap and newer and better altcoins will stop popping up one after another.

Then for another several years information will settle and it will be possible to see which altcoins are the best and they will consume the market share of inferior ones.

For now the blockbubble is just starting to inflate. It's impossible to predict what will emerge after it bursts and the dust will settle. Just as it was impossible to predict which models of business are viable in the internet at the beginning of dotcom crisis.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 06:31:25 PM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
bitcoin and altcoins like farmers and their fields will need each other and there is no competition in both so if we have both it would be better and get a big profit
October 30, 2017, 06:20:33 PM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?

Altcoins itself is a group of coins so what particular coin are you preferring too? Bitcoins on the other hand was considered are the most successful investment in this period of time and it has bwwn said by the mainstream news so a lot of people are gonna kmow it so it is much reliable than altcoins and besides the image of altcoins had been ruined because of those plenty shitcoins and scams that people always encounter that is why they have trust issues om altcoins rather than bitcoins. So for me bitcoins is the most reliable and altcoins on the other hand have omly few reliable coins like ethereum and waves.

Anyway, I see some alt coming up and some may surprise the crypto community but not to an extent of surpassing bitcoin. If Ethereum could do as much as it does this year and continue the uptrend in 2018.

On the other hand, I believe most trader/investors trade altcoin against bitcoin to accumulate more bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 05:50:28 PM
in my opinion bitcoin is the main dominator to altcoin as it is the "mother" and whatever happens to btc effects altcoins directly.
Activity: 882
October 29, 2017, 05:15:24 PM
No experts in the field of cryptocurrencies providing specific guarantees for stabilizing the exchange price of a certain token or reducing the existing risks.
There is the only way to make investments in different currencies (eth, monero, waves, etc). Maybe I am so conservative, but I prefer stability even in area of digital money.
Pages:
Jump to: