Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin - page 6. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 07:21:31 AM
In my opinion, investing in bitcoin have a big possibility to bring good profits in the near future. I think, despite fluctuations, it seems like it will continue to rise.

Bitcoin price always increase sometimes the price going down but we see that the price higher too much than the price decrease .

As all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has a fluctuate price situation too. But if we chech the charts, it is obvious that, bitcoin is the most reliable coin so far.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 24, 2017, 07:07:30 AM
In my opinion, investing in bitcoin have a big possibility to bring good profits in the near future. I think, despite fluctuations, it seems like it will continue to rise.
The possibilities are huge and while with bitcoin, you cannot really miss those good profits. Most altcoins only get pumped and do not really get sustained as the fall back within few days and take a longer time to get back on track which is one thing we may not really see much in bitcoin and even if bitcoin is going down, alts are falling badly for it and the same thing happens when bitcoin is going back up. The only time we get to see alt doing well is when bitcoin gets stable for a while.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 24, 2017, 06:08:06 AM
Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

Bitcoin dominant will continue definitely but altcoins are like btc mining companies because when ever you invest in any good altcoin it will gives you more BTC.
Sincerely, I love Altcoins for this aspect.

I can't get it what's the connection of altcoins being like bitcoin mining companies? What's the relation of it? Can you have time to tell me what does it really means? If you are referring to the bitcoin profit that altcoin trading will result, actually it depends on the trader. Sometimes you can do ETH/altcoins and besides, don't invest to those cloud mining, they are mostly going to scam people.

I simply means the profit one will get from trading altcoin against bitcoin. Example: Assuming you have 0.08BTC and you decided to Buy XDN/BTC at 0.00000010/BTC = 800000XDN then sell at 0.00000200/BTC = 1.6BTC.

Capital.       =       0.08000000
Total Sales =       1.60000000
Profit.          =       1.52000000

I got it but what's the relation of mining to trading? They are different places to invest in crypto. You are only explaining the thing with trading, this is what I understand so after getting profit with mining you'll convert that profit into trading by buying alt coins?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 07:42:54 PM
Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

Bitcoin dominant will continue definitely but altcoins are like btc mining companies because when ever you invest in any good altcoin it will gives you more BTC.

I can't get it what's the connection of altcoins being like bitcoin mining companies? What's the relation of it? Can you have time to tell me what does it really means? If you are referring to the bitcoin profit that altcoin trading will result, actually it depends on the trader. Sometimes you can do ETH/altcoins and besides, don't invest to those cloud mining, they are mostly going to scam people.

I simply means the profit one will get from trading altcoin against bitcoin. Example: Assuming you have 0.08BTC and you decided to Buy XDN/BTC at 0.00000010/BTC = 800000XDN then sell at 0.00000200/BTC = 1.6BTC.

Capital.       =       0.08000000
Total Sales =       1.60000000
Profit.          =       1.52000000

Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
November 23, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

Bitcoin price always increase sometimes the price going down but we see that the price higher too much than the price decrease .
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 12:04:34 PM
Many People interested to invest on bit coins and the same time alt coins. and bitcoin give more profit compare to alt coins. Bitcoin is great demand so try once invest in bitcoin. Both is part Blockchain with popular media, the prototypical system used to explain blockchain  is the bitcoin network.
Activity: 2128
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 23, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 01:27:26 AM
according to information on various forums many people are still waiting for this condition and keep their altcoins not to be traded while waiting for more certain conditions
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

]

Personally, I choose Bitcoin because I think it's a more coin. I'm a supporter of the altcoins but until then Bitcoin wins and I do not like to risk too much. Just invest a little and multiply your fortune.
Bitcoin is much better than Ethereum because Bitcoin is more reliable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
November 22, 2017, 03:56:20 PM
One day every ALT coin will become a side chain to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Borg. Resistance is futile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 03:55:09 PM
No doubt about it that bitcoin is relatively safe than altcoin for now but as a crypto trader one have to buy alt to accumulate more bitcoin after a thorough DYOR (do your own research)
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
November 22, 2017, 03:51:55 PM
There are a few courses in which Bitcoin could pass on disastrously. The first would be a specialized blemish (for instance, a bug that would enable somebody to take coins). The second would be a financial imperfection (for instance, a code change that would quickly give 10 million coins to some element for reasons unknown). The third would be an agreement blemish (for instance, Bitcoin parts into two generally even coins).

A specialized blemish would be something like a defenselessness in the cryptography utilized by Bitcoin or some security weakness in the agreement code that could be misused. A cryptographic helplessness, (for example, an astute assault against the specific circular bend utilized as a part of Bitcoin) would normally reach out to a ton of different coins the same number of utilization the same identical crypto libraries. A security weakness would again normally stretch out to a considerable measure of different coins the same number of utilization a ton of a similar code.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2017, 03:50:06 PM
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 02:00:10 PM

]

Personally, I choose Bitcoin because I think it's a more coin. I'm a supporter of the altcoins but until then Bitcoin wins and I do not like to risk too much. Just invest a little and multiply your fortune.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
November 22, 2017, 01:47:58 PM
As bitcoin rises, altcoins can not rise. because the investment goes to bitcoine.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 22, 2017, 01:43:48 PM
Bitcoin is growing at a scary pace, almost without drops.

While I'd agree that both btc and alts grow together for now, all currencies ultimately compete in the same space. The time for adjustment is bound to happen eventually.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 22, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

I don't think both bitcoin and altcoin can rise at the same time. If Bitcoin is going to reach 10k per BTC by this year end, then altcoin wont be rising, rather they will be decreasing more. Well still there is nothing to worry about as alt will still rise someday.
Why can't they have a mutual growth. It's all about the market and the speculation. Both bitcoin and altcoins were speculative in nature. Each gives hard competence and the same will serve as the driving force for bitcoin as well altcoins. I truly accept the final sentence, nothing to worry when something goes low surely it grows again. Our responsibility is to keep hold if it with patience.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 22, 2017, 01:37:33 PM

I don't think both bitcoin and altcoin can rise at the same time. If Bitcoin is going to reach 10k per BTC by this year end, then altcoin wont be rising, rather they will be decreasing more. Well still there is nothing to worry about as alt will still rise someday.

Are you watching the bitcoin and altcoin price movement in any price index site. I am following from the segwit2x time value started bumping in bitcoin when the ethereum and other top altcoin bumps in the chart.
Altcoin value is not that surprised vto investors because bump or dump it will change the very few affect in the value.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 01:32:24 PM

I agree, BTC is certainly up and many alts are beginning to move now.
Activity: 966
November 22, 2017, 12:48:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: