Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin - page 8. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 09:32:33 AM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?

most of the people interested to invest on bit coins and at the same time alt coins. but compare to alt coins bit coins giving more profit. few times it goes into raise and few times it falls down. really bit coin has great demand so try to once invest in bit coin trading then you get idea about bit coin trading. next you have to invest in alt coins in that you have to earn profit quickly. and it is time saving easy way to earn profit.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
I think most people will sell Bitcoin and BTC gold to buy altcoins. Only big investors prefer to store bitcoin. Small investors are interested in altcoins. These can help them receive profit.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
October 27, 2017, 09:24:18 AM
coin alternatives are not inferior to bitcoin and both have the same aspect to be used as an investment only for alternative coin must determine which coin is suitable or appropriate to invest so as not to lose
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 09:21:03 AM
Bitcoin Vs Altcoin When we compare, we see many people invest bitcoin.but people trade with altcoin to bitcoin and bitcoin to altcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 05:05:12 AM
As a matter of principle and in the spirit of all the things that bitcoin stand for; I do not trade btc! Only hold and 10 years time, I am still holding! I trade ethereum everytime with quality and I repeat quality altcoin and tokens!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 27, 2017, 04:57:17 AM
I prefer both.For they have and will always have the value that anybody wants.But i will choose bitcoins for now i still do not know how to trade with different coins.
Honestly, for someone who have good funds to diversify, I do not see any reason why they should not. They all serve different purposes and looking at last year to this year, they have all had some pretty good increase in their value, so it is good buying some of them and holding for a long term. Having multiple currencies included with your bitcoin is not a crime as long as they are not shit coins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 26, 2017, 11:00:15 AM
In simple terms bitcoin is same as that we have USD or EURO. Altcoins were the other fiat currency of different countries that have certain value when calculated in terms of USD. This doesn't mean that USD is valuable and rest doesn't, everything has the potential to grow and grows accordingly.
I agree with you, let bitcoin be the same as USD which is the main money from all over the world, if usd price goes down, it will affect currency in other country. so altcoin will not be able to match bitcoin, since altcoin is not a bitcoin competitor, altcoin is a bitcoin support tool
Bitcoin is currently the main currency and can affect the movement Altcoin. But I'm not sure that bitcoin can survive as the main currency constantly. There may be a bit of a nuisance and we can see that another Altcoin will grow up and pose a threat. like the current world currencies, USD will not always be a benchmark because in the next few years if any country becomes more advanced than USA then I am sure their currency will also become a benchmark. this is a matter of how to keep bitcoin in order to remain the only digital currency that has the largest market share from now until later. one way is to continue using bitcoin every day and if possible there should be application of bitcoin usage in conducting transactions every day.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 26, 2017, 10:10:33 AM
From seeing the fallout that occurs to all altcoins, i think this is exactly effect of very strong bitcoin values. And yes, Eth is one of altcoins that have the power to come racing soon.

i am agree that you said bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto currency and this is why many people is using bitcoin for their purpose. we know that bitcon is also as the king in crypto currency and if bitcoin price increase, there are many altcoin will fallen and ethereum have the power to gets increase although the ethereum will be down in a moment. but i think there will be many other altcoin that will trying to gets survive in the bitcoin increasing the price and i think that coins can choose to help us to make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
October 26, 2017, 09:48:52 AM
In simple terms bitcoin is same as that we have USD or EURO. Altcoins were the other fiat currency of different countries that have certain value when calculated in terms of USD. This doesn't mean that USD is valuable and rest doesn't, everything has the potential to grow and grows accordingly.
I agree with you, let bitcoin be the same as USD which is the main money from all over the world, if usd price goes down, it will affect currency in other country. so altcoin will not be able to match bitcoin, since altcoin is not a bitcoin competitor, altcoin is a bitcoin support tool
I think you are miss understanding mate if USD price drops it will not effect on other country currencies. The currency value depends on the country economy. So whenever you see USD price drops, this means your country economy is increasing, and it will show that your country is growing. Like that now Bitcoin is in leading position but we can not say that in future also no other coin will give competition to BTC. Maybe some coins will grow fast and give competition it is possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 09:17:50 AM
Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

Altcoins itself is a group of coins so what particular coin are you preferring too? Bitcoins on the other hand was considered are the most successful investment in this period of time and it has bwwn said by the mainstream news so a lot of people are gonna kmow it so it is much reliable than altcoins and besides the image of altcoins had been ruined because of those plenty shitcoins and scams that people always encounter that is why they have trust issues om altcoins rather than bitcoins. So for me bitcoins is the most reliable and altcoins on the other hand have omly few reliable coins like ethereum and waves.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 26, 2017, 09:02:01 AM
From seeing the fallout that occurs to all altcoins, i think this is exactly effect of very strong bitcoin values. And yes, Eth is one of altcoins that have the power to come racing soon.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
October 26, 2017, 08:31:20 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
October 26, 2017, 08:19:59 AM
we can't compare these two currencies because bitcoin is the strongest and high rated coin in history of crypto while altcoin has large number of coins in which some of coins like etherum and waves are good coin but they have not have such a level that we can compare it to bitcoin. by the way etherum is the best coin in altcoin and will have brigh future because people are taking interest now mostly in etherum also.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
October 26, 2017, 08:10:37 AM
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
October 26, 2017, 08:04:31 AM
I do not think altcoin can match the price of bitcoin, it could rival the price but it does not quickly take a very long time because the bitcoin price is very expensive
Activity: 672
Pepemo.vip
October 26, 2017, 07:12:01 AM
there are some promising Alt coins with solid background , but still bitcoin is bitcoin nobody can outpace bitcoin at the current moment. I have high hopes with IOTA though .
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
October 26, 2017, 07:09:23 AM
Hello,

When bitcoin itself is giving you enough profit then why invest in other altcoins, but if i have to chose a coin from altcoins then my bet is on ETH, after bitcoin hardfork now it is time for ETH to roar in the market. But for more profit surely go and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 26, 2017, 07:09:05 AM
I think for investors who do not have enough money, investing in altcoin will be more profitable.
Because altcoins prices are still unstable, very fast up and very fast down and also invest in altcoins at higher risk.
I think a good altcoins to buy after bitcoin fork is stratis, neblio and definitely etherparty, you will not regret investing in etherparty!
yes i believe so. altcoin is good for people who are trying to enter the cryptocurrency world cause there is many coin that fit their budget. for me i still believing in altcoin and there will be a big development in the next year. indeed bitcoin are attract so many people to crypto world but they dont know so much about other great coin such as ETH, LTC , and Etc.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2017, 06:37:17 AM
Actually it's good to have a portion of your portfolio to hedge against Bitcoin especially at this point of time because you will never know what might just goes wrong with the upcoming (highly likely) Segwitx2 hard fork with no replay protection.
Activity: 448
October 26, 2017, 06:19:58 AM
Actually very difficult to make conditions BTC degenerate although now many types of coins scattered because over time running will definitely make BTC more and more interested persons and also the influence of the price increase significantly in the period of a very short.
Pages:
Jump to: