Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin - page 4. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 04:02:48 AM
i only hold eth so i must sell eth
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
December 19, 2017, 03:38:49 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
doge , i pick you  Cool
Bitcoin and altcoins is both good to invest for, but i think bitcoin is we will always be on top over than altcoins, bitcoin is very great to invest for because this is the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin price is totally the best because it is increasing very fast and holding bitcoin is more nice rather than holding altcoins, because holding bitcoin can make us rich in the future.
Activity: 714
December 19, 2017, 12:23:28 AM
i have bitcoin and altcoin therfor id choose them both. i use bitcoin as an investment in order for me to earn passive income while i use my altcoin as for trading to earn active income.  also both of them has advantage and disadvantage because bitcoin tends to be more profitable while verry unstable at the same time but altcoins are less profitable although it is verry stable that is why i most prefer alts especially on trading because they dont take much supervision in order to track their market value.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 12:16:14 AM
According to my experince with crypto if you want to do trading then you need to involve your money in both bitcoin and some altcoins like ethereum. These two are the best coins in the world in crypto so you can make enough profit by doing trading with them as the rate of these coins are increasing with a fast rate and in future anyone can get enough profit by selling these coins.

I could say with all my experience that if you want to trade, you need to invest your money in both bitcoin and some altcoins such as ethereum. These two are the best coins in the world in cryptography, so you can earn enough profit by trading with them, since they grow fast, and in the future everyone can get a sufficient profit by selling these coins.

If your capital is low, then go with altcoin first. Then when the price raise for the Invested altcoin convert to Bitcoin. Hold that bitcoin and convert it to Dollars.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
December 19, 2017, 12:10:31 AM
As you can see, altcoins has grown very much recently. You can research and choose some of them to trade or invest. My advice for you is Ripple, Litecoin, IOTA, and Siacoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
doge , i pick you  Cool
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
December 18, 2017, 11:05:45 PM
I think for now, we will see more new altcoin better than bitcoin, we can say new altcoin is revolution like ethereum, zcash, monero etc. but bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency concept, the first blockchain technology. so bitcoin will be still number one in marketcap or price. the demand of bitcoin is the main reason why so popular and price rising every day.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 18, 2017, 10:57:38 PM
As long as bitcoin is still around in the cryptoworld, nothing can stop could ever take its place being the alpha of the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's market capitalization alone is so huge that even the total market cap of ethereum down to the top 20 alternate coins could not even match bitcoin's market capital at 317,221,633,714.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 10:29:36 PM
I will choose the top 10 altcoins. Some of these are the iota, litecoin, etc. These coins has the potential to increase their price because of the pumping.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 09:50:31 PM
I will choose bitcoin because it will never lose the battle of being the most trusted one and the mose reliable one in the sense of allowing your time and effort to be counted
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
December 18, 2017, 10:17:30 PM
I think bitcoins better than altcoin because bitcoin are trusted cryptocurrency he always at the top and price are increasing. But altcoin also help us to trade and exchange it to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 18, 2017, 10:02:29 PM
Right now, Bitcoin is more profitable that is why investors are after it. But after the hard fork a lot of investors will be attracted towards other altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Neo.
Activity: 134
quarkchain.io
December 06, 2017, 03:51:04 PM
Personally, im late af to BTC but I managed to time the near EXACT bottom in the alts I'm holding right now.

Have seen some nice mini pumps the last week or so, I expect a lot of liquidity moving from BTC into alts very soon..

When BTC starts to correct there's going to be a ton of funds that needs to be parked somewhere the IRS still have difficulty getting at it Wink
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 06, 2017, 03:48:22 PM
I agree with the opinion that Bitcoin and Altcoin should not be compared, so each occupies its own niche in the crypto currency market. And at the moment it is difficult to imagine a world of crypto-currencies without these components.

They are constantly compared. But I think that this is not correct. Now the price of bitcoin is growing, so everyone sells alternative coins and buys bitcoins. But when the price of bitcoin falls, everyone will again return to the altcoin
Activity: 756
December 06, 2017, 03:41:23 PM
I agree with the opinion that Bitcoin and Altcoin should not be compared, so each occupies its own niche in the crypto currency market. And at the moment it is difficult to imagine a world of crypto-currencies without these components.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 03:34:32 PM
BTC is currently the leader in crypto world but altcoin can make you rich easier now Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 06, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
When the planned fork bit plugs are being implemented, I do not think that you will immediately need to switch to altcoyins and invest in them. In any case, the first top ten Altokemon capitalization is always attractive for investment. This applies to ethereum, ripple, minero, litecoin, new and others. But about the recently separated from the original bitcoin - bitcoin cash, bitkoyn gold and bitkoyun diamond, it is still early advise. In any case, I would invest part of the money in bitcoin cash.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 02:45:45 PM
I think we don't need any "VS", should be bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (altcoin).  Both will serve their own purposes.
Activity: 153
December 06, 2017, 02:42:41 PM
From what we know,
bitcoin is a crypto coin that many people want, but not everyone can easily collect bitcoin,
so many people collect altcoin and exchange it with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: