Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 2. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world
ahahahahahaha
this is one of the biggest differences
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 02:48:26 AM
I think in any case, onion coins are not comparable to bitcoin, the two coins are not comparable at all. Although onions are good at privacy protection, Bitcoin has no idea of the distance it has in terms of its status as a cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 07, 2018, 01:19:41 AM
Deep Onion runs on TOR network which is different from bitcoin, which runs on open web protocol. User's IP's addresses aren't exposed through the network, thus making it much more secure for end users.

While this is true, bitcoin private fork will eliminate some of these issues correct? Also, if we are talking privacy coins, isn't Monero the king? I guess my point is that if we are talking about Deep Onion and Bitcoin, BTC was the original, what does Deep Onion have that can set it on top of a mountain of other coins?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:04:39 AM
I personally think deep onion has a lot of potential and more room to grow than bitcoin as of now. Sure, bitcoin is the king of cryptos and can go upto $50-$100K more or less. But my point is deep onion is capable of doing 10-100x easily. If you're trying to take huge profits in the long term, deep onion is a must. Even if you don't believe in it just load up 20-30 coins at least to your portfolio. Because i can see it go upto $100/coin. You'll thank yourselves for doing so in the near future. Smiley
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 
Share your thoughts :-)

DeepOnion only focuses on the privacy and anonymity of the users and the transactions between wallets.
But in terms of price value, market capital, developers and investors - Bitcoin will stand out with also to other Altcoins.
DeepOnion isn't brainer than Bitcoin, DeepOnion didn't actually listed on coinmarketcap.com because of its anonymity.
Transparent Blockchains aren't for illegal purposes but when they do, they would be banned to some governments and states.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
a lot of people I think all the same will choose now Deep Onion, because now there is a rather aggressive policy towards the owners and holders of bitcoin. Now a lot of people in black caps who hunt for bitcoin
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
February 04, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
I see you guys FUD-ing on Deep Onion, are you enjoying? Are you proud of yourself? Feeling happy?
Activity: 12
January 22, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
DeepOnion and BTC, you're crazy, my friend.
The BTC is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, and the DeepOnion just looks like a ponzi scheme, with the code being updated so slowly that only marketing can go beyond bitcoin?????
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 22, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
Deeponinon is a fork of Bitcoin. So you could call it a younger sibling. They did not develop any of the code themselves, just copied and pasted it. Others did that too, like TRON, it flies also high. So it's basically the same code with minor differences.

One is a POW fair launched coin.
And the other is POS premined coin with a fake gimmick + fake airdrop and other misc scammy aspects

I would not say they are similar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 06:47:13 AM
King vs Scam, the result is obvious
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 06:16:26 AM
Deeponinon is a fork of Bitcoin. So you could call it a younger sibling. They did not develop any of the code themselves, just copied and pasted it. Others did that too, like TRON, it flies also high. So it's basically the same code with minor differences.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2018, 06:11:32 AM
in my opinion bitcoin and deep onion very different. bitcoin is old project and very high market cap better than deep onion and bitcoim team is a fantastic
Activity: 336
January 20, 2018, 10:55:18 PM
bitcoin will always stay on top, so I will still choose bitcoin anytime.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 10:48:48 PM
Onion and bitcoin I think there is no comparability. An early onion young onion, compared with a relatively mature bitcoin, it is like a contrast between infants and adolescents, but the future of onion is limitless.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
January 20, 2018, 04:40:11 PM
You guys are missing the key difference between DO and Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a public ledger and the IRS can track you if you are hiding money from them. They want a chunk of your "capital gains"... and evading it is illegal. Deep Onion hides this and saves you the 20% which the IRS tries to steal from you. Its huge.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
Bitcoin vs Deep Onion I prefer bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has many investors and supporters.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 20, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
Bitcoin will always be king among the alt coins. And no currency can compare with bitcoin. Even coins that have good technical characteristics can not replace bitcoin.
Activity: 94
January 20, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
 Smiley I agree bitcoin. bitcoin is still the greatest and deep onion is totally trash. There is nothing proving that this is a good coin. Therefore, stop buying this bullshit unless you think that you are able to make money from pump n dump in this coin. Stay away from trash coin if you are a long-term holder:)
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
January 19, 2018, 09:28:44 PM
Simple. Bitcoin has a dev team that will keep updating it with the newest, most scalable tech, just like deep onion.
DO and BTC are similar, but DO has anonymity that BTC lacks. DO is just a better BTC. DO will hold a lot of value, just like btc.
DO has the advantage of attracting people who want to hide their funds from government agencies like the IRS.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
Bitcoin vs Deep onion I prefer with bitcoin,  Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency .
They are very different though Bitcoin is much older than Deeponion coin and did do much less airdrops compared to the other coin.
Pages:
Jump to: