Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 3. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

Have you seen the deep onion bitcointalk profile of the campaign manager, all red! Lauda game some bad review, and for good reasons.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
Im not sure I get the question... why would you be comparing Bitcoin & Deep Onion. Bizare imho, Bitcoin is the original crypto currency, with the highest market cap (for the time being at least), its just a store of value with little utility due to high fees & slow transactions. Deep Onion could hardly be more of a polar opposite, currently standing at 263 in the market cap league, its also a privacy coin with a set of market leading products providing an awesome degree of utility. I can guarantee you the Deep Onion also would not be trying to replicate Bitcoin in any way.
As I say weird question.... Tongue
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 18, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
I think DeepOnion has a lot of potential, looking at the roadmap and the incredible active community I think it is a good investment. I have bought some Onions and am not looking to day trade with them. My plan is to just let them sit there and see what the future holds for me. I guess only time will tell but my gut feeling is that DeepOnion still has great potential to grow. We still have some Airdrops to go, but when they are finished I think the price will grow further. It is not too late to buy them and make a good profit.
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world

I agree. Although Deep Onion has been creating a lot of noise lately, it is still too early to compare it to the powerful bitcoin. Even if bitcoin is experiencing some dump and fluctuation right now, you have to keep in mind that bitcoin still has more value, marketability, and most importantly, experience under its belt. It has endured and brought about so many changes and movements in the market, being that it is the pioneer coin that introduced the world of cryptocurrency to everyone. Thus, most answers you would get would choose bitcoin easily over Deep Onion. I think, for short term invest, Deep Onion might be a good choice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 08:49:07 AM
DeepOnion is one the best altcoins because of the community, you should definitely invest in it if you are looking for a good alt to HODL.
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 18, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
Bitcoin and DeepOnion are different coins as bitcoin is a market leader and DeepOnion is a growing altcoin which just start its journey 3-4 months back but gained momentum from last few days but cannot be compared with Bitcoin.
Why compare some altcoin with Bitcoin? Do the price of Bitcoin with other people's coins and see that their difference is very large. Let Bitcoin have fallen from 20,000 dollars to 13,000 dollars, but its price is still quite huge today and no altcoin will compete with Bitcoin.

That is true. Why do you compare an alt coin to bitcoin the king? And couldn't you find another alt even if you want to compare it with btc, for example good boy ether or neo? seems like some onion signature holder want to seem nice to their dev.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Bitcoin and Deeponion have many differences . Bitcoin is an old coin and it is one of the most popular digital currency in the world . Deeponion is  the new one in crypto world and it is just a altcoin . Bitcoin is more valuable coin . Most of people used by it .
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 09:32:54 PM
Bitcoin vs Deep onion I prefer with bitcoin,  Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency .
Activity: 63
January 16, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
Bitcoin is the father of all coins and Deep Onion is a son of Bitcoin so there's not much different about them whenever you withdraw those onions into real money, it will pass by on bitcoin so all I can say is they are just a branch of coins that relies on bitcoin as their father Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
Bitcoin and DeepOnion are different coins as bitcoin is a market leader and DeepOnion is a growing altcoin which just start its journey 3-4 months back but gained momentum from last few days but cannot be compared with Bitcoin.
Why compare some altcoin with Bitcoin? Do the price of Bitcoin with other people's coins and see that their difference is very large. Let Bitcoin have fallen from 20,000 dollars to 13,000 dollars, but its price is still quite huge today and no altcoin will compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
January 11, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
January 11, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference?  

Deep onion is like a mix between ethereum and monero. it is a privacy oriented smart contract platform.

I think ZCash, Ethereum, it own thing and a democracy make up the elements of DeepOnion.  A democracy because the holders of Onion will actually vote for how to use the [large] developer funds.  So if the community wants masternodes, they will vote on whether to attribute xx,xxx Onions toward masternode development.  Its own thing because they successfully released DeepVault which is something no other coin has.

I for one would love to see masternodes on Onion eventually because they secure the network, enable instant transactions and reward hodlers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 11, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
BTC was adopted and saw its value significantly increase. Now that main adoption use case is bein greplaced slowly by Monero, but even then there are doubts with the users as to if their identities can be hidden. DeepOnion has the opportunity to take over this market segment, and be the premier transaction coin for the anonymous seeking community.
for today, quite a lot of projects that can take on these functions. But how much users will be satisfied and what qualities this platform can show. First of all, everyone is interested in the speed of transactions and their cost. But of course safety is not last.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
January 11, 2018, 02:12:20 PM
Deep Onion is a successful project i was part of it in the past time but there is no way to compare bitcoin Vs deep onion actually it is fair enough to compare Monero Vs Deep onion . 
Activity: 68
January 11, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
BTC was adopted and saw its value significantly increase. Now that main adoption use case is bein greplaced slowly by Monero, but even then there are doubts with the users as to if their identities can be hidden. DeepOnion has the opportunity to take over this market segment, and be the premier transaction coin for the anonymous seeking community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 11, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
Bitcoin is still the father of cryptocurrency. you cannot compare bitcoin with deep onion. Bitcoin has the highest market cap and it will deep onion many years to get to bitcoin market cap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 11, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
The pioneer in the digital currency without doubt is Bitcoin, having the most significant market share. It has an advantage of the network effect, but a few advantages that deep onion has over bitcoin are anonymity, speed and lower fees to name a few.
Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

This is just the way to rub the heat. The Deep Onion does not pay attention to the development of technology and does marketing every day. What is it for?

What do you mean by that? Rome wasn`t build in one day Wink
Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
To be honest alot of the Crypto money come from either criminal networks, or from people who are want to have a higher degree of anonymity from the state controlled banks/institutions etc. Thats why deep onion in my opinion is a crypto that have a very high growth potentiality. Smiley OFC that will depend on competitors in the market and how the Deep onion team will be able to work further on the technology.
Activity: 182
January 08, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

This is just the way to rub the heat. The Deep Onion does not pay attention to the development of technology and does marketing every day. What is it for?
Pages:
Jump to: