Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 9. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 511
November 06, 2017, 03:38:57 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)
You might be not aware of bitcoin's steadfastness. People are insane about bitcoin and i am just reading about deep onion second times.
Bitcoin helped many personalities becomin millionaires, what did your deep onion do?
There is no reason to count bitcoin versus any type of alternate coin. Bitcoin has dominance over all other assets whether you compare it to altcoins or gold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 03:08:03 AM
You can't compare these two they are way too different.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 02:26:17 AM
There is no comparison between a child and a grand father as bitcoin is grand father of this crypto currency market and deeponion is just a small baby of 3 months. People promoting deeponion for their own reasons as if they not promote it, their admin kicked them from their airdrop as already many people kicked off because they were not writing anything in their thread and they want their members to promote their coin only and it is not possible.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2017, 04:58:46 PM
It is too early to conclude that DeepOnion is inferior to Bitcoin or not.
DeepOnion is still a new crypto and you will have to wait and see. Join the community to get a better sense of how it is going to grow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 05, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Deep onion is. New innovation in the cryto currency world,giving out airdrop,deeponion migth become a well establish coin,competing with other coin,while Bitcoin is am establish and accepted global currency,leally accepted in some countries
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Strategist
November 05, 2017, 01:38:17 PM
I really don't know what deeponion is, but even if i do I'll still go with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency there's no deeponion if it wasn't because of bitcoin, but still it is only my opinion.
Activity: 115
November 05, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Deep Onion vs Bitcoin  It is like matching a man and a worm, there is no match between them. If you have a bitcoin then you can become a rich person in the coming years. Bitcoin make your life freedom. Deep coin best for some profit. this is good trading coin same other top altcoins. admin very support to rise deep onion. i hold bitcoin for my life future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 03:35:06 AM
I think this can't be compared. DeepOnion is not even known to everyvone. I mean it is just not on the same level as BTC.
Activity: 280
November 03, 2017, 02:13:16 AM
Stop shilling to reach your airdrop qouta guys, just talk like a normal member and you'll be fine.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
November 03, 2017, 12:57:41 AM
Haha, these threads are funny.

DeepOnion looks like a joke, from what I see I guess maybe the aim is to clog up the bitcointalk forums with spam? Quite successful in that case.

Unfortunately, a lot of members of the airdrop think that they can get around the 10 weekly required posts to stay in the airdrop by starting threads like this. We can only hope that the devs start to knock some sense into these members. I'm also a part of the airdrop but I really don't appreciate it when people make sh*tposty threads like this. The community really has a lot of helpful people, it's just the few members such as this guy that started the thread that don't seem to really contribute anything to either this forum or the DO forum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 12:49:52 AM
There is a very big difference between these two, first deep onion is not known and even me i didnt knoe deep onion, but bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency that ever made, the fastest increasing crypto, the highest value of all the crypto, the most number of countries spreaded. Thats why you wont conpare the two.
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 08:22:55 PM
Haha, these threads are funny.

DeepOnion looks like a joke, from what I see I guess maybe the aim is to clog up the bitcointalk forums with spam? Quite successful in that case.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 02, 2017, 03:10:27 AM
How on earth will you be comparing bitcoin to airdrop coin. Even token like Spectre.ai is way better than your deep coin. People earn bitcoin in the begining nobody was airdropped.
Activity: 420
November 02, 2017, 03:06:06 AM

would call you the difference,if he understood the matter) I hope someone more competent will help you with this issue
Activity: 550
November 01, 2017, 10:25:58 PM
deep onion is different from bitcoin deep onion is the new one crypto but the said that it has scams.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 01, 2017, 06:43:05 PM
The difference is bitcoin is more popular and accepted by countries and merchants through out the world it has been used by business for payments in their online or offline shops and it has higher demand. Deep onion has good anonymity but also is bitcoin it is also secured, fast, decentralized. Altcoins will never surpass bitcoin they're even having a hard time to prove their worth compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
November 01, 2017, 06:39:02 PM
Grin Yes! Deep Onion is a horrible name. That's a huge difference in marketing lol!!!
BTC and ETH all the way brother.
Antshares changed to Neo thank god.
We're all ants though.

I didn't like the name at first, either.  A smelly vegetable that makes you cry ...

Then I learned that the O in TOR stands for Onion, "the Onion Router", and it made more sense to me.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
BYTZ
November 01, 2017, 06:36:46 PM
Are we forgetting about I2P connections, these run over the tor network?
Activity: 33
November 01, 2017, 06:34:45 PM
 Grin Yes! Deep Onion is a horrible name. That's a huge difference in marketing lol!!!
BTC and ETH all the way brother.
Antshares changed to Neo thank god.
We're all ants though.
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
November 01, 2017, 06:30:26 PM
yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world

The
most. But I also got your sarcasm.
Pages: