Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 7. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 251
November 19, 2017, 01:55:18 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

I guess we all know all the answer about this question. Deeponion is just nothing compare to Bitcoin, meaning deeponion is no match for it. and their difference was Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins and deepcoins is a company while bitcoin is not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
November 19, 2017, 01:40:04 PM
Greetings. I do not want to be clever, I'm not strong in blockbuster terminology, but I'm a representative of a huge part of the population that has recently become interested in this area. I admire the crypto currency and the opportunities it brings. And judging by the fact that you can earn with the help of DeepOnion puts this crypto currency for such as I am one of the first places among the things that a man has invented .... But let us turn in particular .... People dear tell me the first step to get at least half DeepOnion
Bitcoin is one of the coins that I would like to get as a payment option. I wouldn't want to be paid via Deep Onion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 01:38:52 AM
You are comparing two different platforms,BTC is a massive coin already and deeponion is just an altcoin but i do invest on it because it has a good future.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 19, 2017, 12:12:12 AM
why do you compare between bitcoin and deep onion, i think too fast deep onion to compare with bitcoin. bitcoin is the first crypto and until now no one can beat bitcoin. which can accompany bitcoin at this time only ehtereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 11:56:01 PM
Bitcoin was a lot different from deep onion. Deep onion is an altcoin so in terms of its value, its has really a big difference.
Activity: 257
November 18, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

I read fueom last aug.1 the deep onion is a scam.. Thats the big diffirent between two of them.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 18, 2017, 10:16:33 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference?  

both must be different because deep onion is alternative coin but both also have equation, bitcoin or deep union is kind of coin

Comparing bitcoin with that useless onion thing is the worst thing you can do on this world, trust me. They fool themselves around so called project. Bitcoin is the leding of the sector while deepcoin is very useless thing.
Pre mined token will never compare with the bitcoin and remember the deeponion just bunch of the crap thing. there is no actual use for this coin rather than to be a pnd crap coin. This coin must be disappeared.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 08:33:27 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference?  

both must be different because deep onion is alternative coin but both also have equation, bitcoin or deep union is kind of coin

Comparing bitcoin with that useless onion thing is the worst thing you can do on this world, trust me. They fool themselves around so called project. Bitcoin is the leding of the sector while deepcoin is very useless thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 18, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

BTC is the " gold" of crypto world, it is valuable , you can use it , but it is not useful.

Deep onion is altcoin and is much more useful but have to prove itself yet
Activity: 364
November 18, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

unbalanced comparison if in my opinion, bitcoin is the main coin while deep onion is one type of altcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
November 18, 2017, 01:39:05 PM
Greetings. I do not want to be clever, I'm not strong in blockbuster terminology, but I'm a representative of a huge part of the population that has recently become interested in this area. I admire the crypto currency and the opportunities it brings. And judging by the fact that you can earn with the help of DeepOnion puts this crypto currency for such as I am one of the first places among the things that a man has invented .... But let us turn in particular .... People dear tell me the first step to get at least half DeepOnion
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 16, 2017, 05:59:08 AM
The major difference between the two is the anonymity that was expected out of bitcoin no longer exists in reality. However, Deeponion provides the anonymity with its algorithm. Also, bitcoin is the mothership, the grand old daddy of the cryptocurrency universe and whether it is deeponion or ethereum, no one will ever actually beat the bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 05:53:53 AM
Although bitcoin is king of crypto, it has already pumped so it's a safe and steady investment. However, deeponion hasn't pumped yet so if you want an investment that will rise over 10x in the longer term then deeponion is better.

I agree, you can have a better return.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 12, 2017, 11:25:54 AM
Although bitcoin is king of crypto, it has already pumped so it's a safe and steady investment. However, deeponion hasn't pumped yet so if you want an investment that will rise over 10x in the longer term then deeponion is better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 11:20:20 AM
There is no comparison between bitcoin and deeponion as bitcoin is the leader of whole crypto market and deeponion is a small altcoin like hundreds of other altcoins. Bitcoin can be compare with ethereum,dash and bitcoincash and ripple.
Activity: 394
November 12, 2017, 11:19:21 AM
The differences between the two coin are pretty big, comparison between bitcoin vs deeponion is like a giant guy vs a tiny guy. You shoud compare it with other coins before compare it with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
November 12, 2017, 10:59:23 AM
What is deep onion? LoL.
There are no big differences of the two because deep onion is not yet recognized as a top Altcoin today.
You can compare Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves and other top coins.
Deep onion still has long way to go
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
November 12, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

Well as of today if I compare the two I could say that deep onion has so many issue, many people said that this is a scam compared to bitcoin that is already accepted by all people that uses crypto. I'm dont have any technical know as of the moment in this crypto so that is all I know as of now so I cant discuss other thing about them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 12, 2017, 10:38:21 AM
Why would you try to make this comparison? Did you have absolutely nothing in common besides their crypto currencies? This seems like an thread that it's just trying to create traffic so that you have more posting and more activity on your account. They're a lot easier ways to do that a lot better threads deep onion and Bitcoin have nothing in common
Pages:
Jump to: