Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 5. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 02:45:25 AM
Bitcoin is way more better than deeponion, there is no such things that you can compare deeponion to bitcoin because deeponion is not that popular or should i say not that great. Many other says their opinion about deeponion and they say its a scam, trash, bad things you could possibly imagine. Personally for me i haven't heard much of deeponion, im not interested on it, i just saw post about it in some threaf so that's what i belive of it. All i know is bitcoin is number 1.
it's just an unimportant comparison, bitcoin and deep opinion in cryptocurrency is not comparable, bitcoin can be king in the world of cryptocurrency while the deep opinion is still going to the process of repair into expensive coins. so I think it's very different between bitcoin and deep opinion.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 02:30:35 AM
Bitcoin is way more better than deeponion, there is no such things that you can compare deeponion to bitcoin because deeponion is not that popular or should i say not that great. Many other says their opinion about deeponion and they say its a scam, trash, bad things you could possibly imagine. Personally for me i haven't heard much of deeponion, im not interested on it, i just saw post about it in some threaf so that's what i belive of it. All i know is bitcoin is number 1.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 18, 2017, 02:16:46 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

I read this situation many time here in forum comparing bitcoin versus altcoin, it's sound liked you comparing a gold and a bronze!
Bitcoin is always ahead from all cryptocurrencies this is a mother of all and the pioneer coins and the deep onion is a copy cat on bitcoin.
They have really a big difference if you compared this two thing, about profit bitcoin will always win there's no reason behind why people get involved and invested bitcoin than to other coin. Then let say deep onion is a child of bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 01:58:26 AM
Why compare such different things. Bitcoin remuneration system and deep onion develops an analog Tor for the privacy of the network. They will complement each other well, but they do not interfere with each other.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 01:54:07 AM
Bitcoin and Deeponion  are based on different algorithm. Deep onion have their own deep wallet. Deeponion is not trad-able on each platform whereas Bitcoin is tread-able at each platform.
Activity: 284
December 18, 2017, 01:53:57 AM

Bitcoin is the original digital/virtual currency while Deep Onion was a type of altcoin where it is only one of the copy cat of bitcoin. Which means bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and Deep Onion is one the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 18, 2017, 01:53:04 AM
There is no basis for comparison between  bitcoin and deep onions. Having said this, I think deep onions has done well in consistently airdropping without devaluation of its price in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 18, 2017, 01:47:28 AM
Nothing can compare to BTC at the moment , Deep Onion should be compared with other privacy coin as Monero , Zcash , XVG...
And DeepOnion is shit if it compared to another privacy-based coin. There is still lack of support from the community for the Coin. Many others privacy coin is ahead of DeepOnion in terms of technology and community.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 18, 2017, 01:38:48 AM

For me, the difference of Bitcoin and Deep Onion is that Bitcoin is the base of all coins in cryptocurrencies, so in my opinion Deep Onion is no match for Bitcoin obviously.
Activity: 245
December 18, 2017, 01:25:12 AM
Deeponion is a fail, i dont know why a lot of people are obssesed with them.

The price has been purely inflated by the ones who are on the airdrop constantly earning more than 300 onions a week, and once that they all dump their onions, the price will crash.

So why would you invest if you can get those coins for free?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 01:25:04 AM
no coin may be compared to the mother of all coins bitcoin because bitcoin already established its throne years ago and those coins are basically  designed and created in the image of bitcoin.
Activity: 130
December 18, 2017, 01:21:06 AM
Nothing can compare to BTC at the moment , Deep Onion should be compared with other privacy coin as Monero , Zcash , XVG...
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 09, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

It's really big different dude its like you compared gold and bronze which is gold is bitcoin. Deep onion is an altcoin and it is a genuine of bitcoin and bitcoin is a mother of all cryptocurrencies, maybe this altcoin have a potential in the future but not now.
Bitcoin price now value go high to the crypto market cap deep onion is too far from bitcoin.
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 08:02:01 AM
I don't see how we can diffirentiate them. Two completely different coins. Bitcoin is the first crypto which is percieved as digital gold. Deeponion is an altcoin, which aims to enhance anonymity. It's better to campare it with Monero or Zcash coz they are aimed at anonymity as well
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 09, 2017, 08:01:51 AM
I think it's quite unfair to compare bitcoin and deeponion. They are quite different. Bitcoin is the reserve of value of the crypto world and does its job really good. DeepOnion is one the most promising crypto between the altcoin, it has a great community behind it and I think is really undervalued by the market right now but it's just a promise you cannot be sure how will be developed in the next future and how many exchange will list it.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 09, 2017, 07:55:24 AM
It is easy to see what are the difference of this two you should my friend thay the bitcoin is the father of all altcoin and the deep oniom is a altcoin and they are different in terms of platform
Activity: 280
December 09, 2017, 07:53:11 AM
god plz stop this joke already
deep onion is bullshit bitcoin is not gg
Activity: 602
December 09, 2017, 07:22:02 AM
Deeponion focuses very much on anonymity using TOR protocol to hide IP.
Bitcoin is bitcoin, it has his problems with slow transactions but I think it's still the best coin you can invest in!
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
December 09, 2017, 06:56:43 AM
Anyone in doubt of DeepOnion may still participate, you may just opt to the "safemode", as I call it, not wait and see, but be active and see. If you'll just wait and see, you may be left behind when the whole project succeeds. Be active and see, participate and received free airdrops, after all it's free. And when it goes to the top you will succeed indeed. But right now, at the development of the project, the establishment of the name, the publicity, the price increase, the wider public acceptance, it's not far to walk the same path as with bitcoin and if you maintain in a "safemode" you may not enjoy the full functions and benefit.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
December 07, 2017, 09:58:37 AM
There is only one bitcoin, it don't matter how many want to compete against it. People just want to hold bitcoin to say they have one.
Pages:
Jump to: