Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 6. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 09:44:46 AM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

i dont understand why do you want to compare Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion?
Bitcoin is leader of crypto currency world i think all people is know this, Deep Onion is a new coin which will never asymptotic to position of bitcoin at the moment and i had read any information analysis Deep Onion can be a scam project so be careful if you want to invest in Deep Onion.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:25:58 AM
Is DeepOnion the fork of another coin, or does it have its very own custom blockchain? Also, is there any mining going on?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 09:01:48 AM
The diffrence is deep onion known only in bitcointalk because its bullshit
and bitcoin changed the world
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 09:00:34 AM
Now many people say that this is a scam.
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
December 06, 2017, 08:39:16 AM
I personally invest in DeepOnion and started a couple of months ago. Right now im experiencing some great gains from it. Im convinced its because if its highly secure transactions, instant confirmations send, untraceable payments, secure wallets and of course its key features such as deep vault, their strongly involved community and airdrops. Im Hodling for life so i can experience where we are going with DeepOnion!  Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 10:56:21 AM
I d'ont understund What do you want to compare??
If you want to compare onion with btc in the generale sense let me tell you that ther is no field to compare Smiley
Activity: 238
December 04, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

We can't compare bitcoin with deeponion. It is like the sky and the ground. Let see what will happen after week #40 ended. Will deeponion still get attention from public?
Activity: 238
December 04, 2017, 10:45:05 AM
Very interesting comparison. I like both of these two coins. Anyway bitcoin is the soul and backbone of cryptocurrency world. I don't think any altcoin have the ability to compete with bitcoin in the coming years.

Even Charlie Lee, the founder of Litecoin, he works for bitcoin core team. What he said is "the success of bitcoin is the success of litecoin, if bitcoin fails, no other one can survive".

But I also see a bright future of DeepOnion. The community grows so fast in just 4~5 months, reaches 6000+ registered member by the end of last month. I think it will be one of the most attractive coin in 2018~2019.
Activity: 70
December 04, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
The contrast between these two are simple. Bitcoin is an old unique coin, the mother of all digital money, while profound onion is much the same as some other alt coins. Both are gainful yet in the event that you will ask me which is better in getting benefit, I would state that simply run with bitcoin. This will never get old and even what number of alt coins will turn out there, bitcoin will remain.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
November 28, 2017, 09:22:27 AM
I really like the idea behind deeponion, but honestly it won't reach the publicity of btc IMO.
Onion has a great community behind it, and makes a very good progress so far.
BTC has massive years of history with a wild range of adaption, onion just cannot compete that.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
November 28, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

Do you see some similarity between them? I suppose that DeepOnion doesn't have even 1/100000 of BTC's confidence.
Activity: 46
November 28, 2017, 08:34:45 AM
What do you think about deep onion?
does deep onion have many rules?
might the deep onion be the same as bitcoin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 08:09:24 AM

Bitcoin is the head or main coin of all altcoins in here. Without bitcoi, there wouldnt be any other coins present like altcoins. Deep Onion is just new and when compared, it is nothing to bitcoin. Except for one thing that bitcoin doesnt have, and that is anonymity.
Activity: 143
November 28, 2017, 07:31:09 AM
Bitcoin at 10K....
Activity: 195
November 27, 2017, 09:10:56 AM
Bitcoin and deeponion have a lot of differences i will give some  basic differences. First bitcoin price and popularity and most of people use it.  While in deeponion have a anonymous transaction features and today's price of 1$ and Continues pumping. But bitcoin is the mother of all coins. And no coin can beat bitcoin. But for some added features regarding anonymity go with deeponion.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 08:55:33 AM
There is a big difference between bitcoin and deep onion, bitcoin is the most and popular crytocurrency than other coins. It is being the first coin and continues rising its value. Deep onion cannot beat the bitcoin's growth so Ill choose bitcoin.
Activity: 1
November 27, 2017, 08:51:55 AM
From my perspective, Deep Onion's community is what sets it apart - you can see the influence of this, not only across all of the Forum's, but even the Market Cap's trend over the past month. Investors in this coin are enthusiastic and believe in the Company's/Technology's potential.
From an institutional perspective, Bitcoin's mass adoption sets itself far apart from other smaller cap coins, and this will hold it in a dominatory position for the foreseeable future (especially with the CME futures/derivatives etc). However I do not see the coin providing specific solutions for corporate scenarios - there are too many competitors which enhance the limiting features of BTC.
By contrast, Deep Onion targets one major limiting factor of Bitcoin - Anonymity, and by harnessing this tech, and even potentially combining it with the influence of Smart Contracts - I feel this coin has a very exciting future, and mass adoption is indeed possible!
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 20, 2017, 01:03:31 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion is too difference. Bitcoin was born 2009, bitcoin is main coin of marketcap currency and it's dominance: 55.9% marketcap crypto currency while Deep Onion is a altcoin which born in 2017 years Deep Onion originally attracted to it because of the large amount given during airdrops. Now price of Deep Onion is $0.9 and my opinion this dont have to a best altcoin that we should invest
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 02:27:09 PM
There has been a lot of buzz around deep onion coin as it has great anonymity and user TOR for this purpose. Also I think that if Satoshi Nakamoto could improvise bitcoin he would have made it the way Deep Onion is. So yeah, it could be a huge thing in the very near future.
Activity: 28
November 19, 2017, 02:25:25 PM
Bitcoin is the gold standard to which you're able to get fiat from while deeponion is just like any other alt coin to gain more btc.
Pages:
Jump to: