Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 13. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 12:40:54 AM
Bitcoin has been around a lot longer and is the fundamental leader of all coins so i think it isn't fair to compare the two. Deep Onion is relatively new to the crypto world and is yet to prove itself but it does have a big community behind it and a pretty cool forum website if you check it out. I think if anything bitcoin should be compared to it's own rivals like BitcoinCash.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 12:28:55 AM
I honestly don't think it's fair to compare the two. Bitcoin has a proven track record, has been out much longer than Deep Onion, and it worth much more. Deep Onion on the other hand is relatively new, and is still being distributed through the airdrops. Though Deep Onion is an anonymous coin, it still has a way to go before it's to be considered a battle tested coin.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 23, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

Mentioning Bitcoin vs Deep Onion is an insult to Bitcoin.  There is no competition when comparing the two.  Bitcoin is known worldwide and Deep Onion is only known by those who wear it's signature. 

Correct. The comparison is so huge. There is a gaping chasm between Bitcoin and deeponion. But no need to try put the other down in promoting one coin here. The good thing is that projects in crypto are getting more and that is one way for the crypto world to improve, provided these projects will remain true and honest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 11:32:19 PM
From what I read about DeepOnion few days ago, it's an altcoin with interesting roadmap. They are expecting to release something called Deepsend which will have greater anonymity even than Monero. This will make it very decent and unique coin. But from what I see, Onion is still not traded on any other exchange than Nova.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 23, 2017, 10:31:02 PM
In my opinion, those two are quite different. Bitcoin's strong pace has left its print in today's global economy. Deep Onion on the other hand has the feature of Deep-trust & Deep-Send that's not too bad but again, Bitcoin has so many advantages when compared to Deep Onion
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 09:45:25 PM
DeepOnion will never beat Bitcoin. Deeponion is just a small coin against Bitcoin. I mean a lot of big altcoins didnt made it against BTC! Why should onion be better than bitcoin?

I agree with you, the deonaion is a very famous coin lately, but that does not mean deeponion can beat bitcoin, still very far to reach bitcoin, whereas before it can compete with bitcoin too, there are still other big atlcoin like eth and waves more potential to replace bitcoin in the future
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
September 23, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

Mentioning Bitcoin vs Deep Onion is an insult to Bitcoin.  There is no competition when comparing the two.  Bitcoin is known worldwide and Deep Onion is only known by those who wear it's signature. 
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
September 23, 2017, 07:25:23 PM
Very simple different DeepOinon can be used securely in china without effect of Chinese exchanges while bitcoin can be banned and traced there , because of Tor integrated feature using Deep-trust & Deep-Send . i wish dev team may implement exchange inside GT wallet as well as wave platform .

Are you sure about that? I've read in a couple different places that TOR doesn't work in China, so DeepOnion (or TORcoin) wouldn't even help.  The government actively blocks TOR exit nodes, and apparently most bridges are blocked. They are pretty sophisticated at censoring the protocol.

They don't just passively monitor and block once they find suspicious activity. They actively connect to servers as if they were TOR clients, and if communication can be established, the GFW blocks that server. Same goes for VPNs, and they are getting much more effective at blocking those, too.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
September 23, 2017, 05:45:22 AM
Very simple different DeepOinon can be used securely in china without effect of Chinese exchanges while bitcoin can be banned and traced there , because of Tor integrated feature using Deep-trust & Deep-Send . i wish dev team may implement exchange inside GT wallet as well as wave platform .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 23, 2017, 04:43:17 AM
deeponion may be good, but bitcoin is the best
DeepOnion won't take over Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a bunch of people already in it so it would be pretty tough to make them change their minds.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2017, 04:40:24 AM
deeponion may be good, but bitcoin is the best
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 23, 2017, 04:11:24 AM
I think Bitcoin can't be compared with any other altcoin, though Deep Onion is a great altcoin still I think Bitcoin is something you can't just put down. The price now may be going down but it will soon recover which most altcoins are not able to do in just a few months.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
September 23, 2017, 03:56:45 AM
Comparing Bitcoin and deeponion is like comparing a big tree and a twig, Bitcoin has been widely spread and got a lot of users, deeponion is a new coin which I think is a good coin and got potential, but to compare these two is way too different, and we still don't know can deeponion succeed in the swarm of the alt coins

Actually, I think it's more like comparing a cryptocurrency with a scam. DeepOnion -- prolific as its marketing campaign is -- is one of the shadier projects I've seen advertised on this site. First, it seems like a copy/paste of Torcoin. Next, it has a massive premine. Then, the developers are actually taking the premine and staking it. So even though it's supposed to be hybrid POW/POS, staking for regular users is impossible while they are staking the premine. And there's been a rash of account hacks recently on this forum, and a lot of apparently hacked accounts are showing the DeepOnion signature. Finally, a majority of the people joining the "airdrop" are denied payment after weeks of advertising.

I've really never seen anything like it...
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 03:13:38 AM
funny question. are you seriously? even eth doesn't have a chance to over bitcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 23, 2017, 03:07:15 AM

bitcoin is a lot more better in my opinion because the price is much high compared to onions and bitcoin has a high demand and has a more exposure on the public and on the market. but deep onion is much secure and anonymous because it uses tor.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 02:41:24 AM
I don't idea about deep onion but I have lots of idea about bitcoin.I think bitcoin is the so much better than deep onion.
Activity: 290
September 23, 2017, 02:40:23 AM
Deep Onion is a very nice project that can defeat other alt coins but we should know that the bitcoins is the most well known coin and also its just like a king of all cryptos.there is a lot of dumpers for deep onion and also competitors are really good but we should support them but always support the bitcoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 23, 2017, 02:29:26 AM
Bitcoin is king of all and deep onion is just follower of it. Lols.

To be honest there is no comparison between them one being master of all algorithm and blockchain and another is just part of it and having almost less percentage of existence. As we know deep onion is altcoin and it may or may not survive in long run. They have different values, different market cap power, as well as the way we can use them is different too. Deep onion will never be able to catch up the bitcoin equation because it's not made like that with unique formula.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 01:49:16 AM
Bitcoin and Deep Onion are totally different sites or apps.
Bitcoin is a genuine or real item while Deep Onion is altcoin.
no matter what altcoin will never be ordinary or real,
But in that case Deep Onion technology has good anonymity, while they use Tor to implement IP.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 12:35:39 AM
No need to compare. Bitcoin is the based cryptocurrency coin.

All the coin need their reputation and trust from user.
Pages:
Jump to: