Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion - page 11. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
Deep onion doesn't even have the potential of reaching Bitcoins price but it was an interesting idea.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 11:17:34 AM
Can someone explain how DeepOnion is technically different from DarkCoin? DarkCoin appeared to be not anonymous enogh?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 01, 2017, 11:12:18 AM
Im not following deep onion that much but can you sell them already or its still forbidden if you want new airdrop? It doenst look like it has much daily traffic on Novaexchange.

what its forbidden to sell onions?

regards
November 01, 2017, 11:08:59 AM
I'm sorry, I don't think there's any currency that can challenge BTC's status and authority, even ETH.
deeponion are really fun and incredibly anonymous, but I think there's a lot of hype about the onion in BBS, which I hate.

Bitcoin will destroy itself,

its own success will corrupt it. more and more

higher transaction costs.

mining pools fraternization splitting and abusing

neverending propagandistic "facts" via propagandistic media portals and their numbers to manifest and claim reality

waste of electricity.

nevertheless people seek to free themselves from the communal banker cartells the communal elites that own and rent everything, that is why they originally loved bitcoin.

only thing that bitcoin drives its value from is the BTC/USD exchange rate, if the central bankers continue to speculate with bitcoin bitcoin will continue to rise, of not bitcoin will collapse

regards
Activity: 113
November 01, 2017, 10:58:07 AM
I'm sorry, I don't think there's any currency that can challenge BTC's status and authority, even ETH.
deeponion are really fun and incredibly anonymous, but I think there's a lot of hype about the onion in BBS, which I hate.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
November 01, 2017, 10:54:37 AM
The difference is in user adoption, as usual. Bitcoin has the largest cryptocoin user adoption in the world, so it would take years for any competitor, like DeepOnion, to take its place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 10:48:18 AM
Im not following deep onion that much but can you sell them already or its still forbidden if you want new airdrop? It doenst look like it has much daily traffic on Novaexchange.
November 01, 2017, 10:04:57 AM
yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world

bitcoin not one of the most popular, it is hated by many it wastes a ton of ressources. that have to be upkept.

dont spread facts that are not true bitcoin is not popular, that is what those that own bitcoin or bitcoin mining facilites want every idiot to belive, its like a zombie system. the big problem is and was, that the national central bankers scammed their population by starting to gamble with it. that is the only way how "bitcoin" achieved a situation in which people got enslaved by it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 10:01:11 AM
I am sure that bitcoin and deep onion are rather different  Undecided
bitcoin is still one of the most popular digital currencies in the world Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 01, 2017, 09:50:27 AM
It's pretty one sided don't you think ? Bitcoin is the king and deeponion is just rising. Don't get me wrong though deeponion is my favorite ALT coin but Bitcoin is always gonna be the top
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 01, 2017, 09:38:18 AM
Religions became powerful by more followers and promoters with cult mindsets.
 Its oK to dream. No harm unless you put all your eggs in same basket.  Grin  mAy be one can become rich too  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
November 01, 2017, 09:24:50 AM
I think there's no point in comparing bitcoin and DeepOnion since the two coins are way different from one another. Also, bitcoin is more widely used and serves as the foundation of all the current cyrptocurrency. DeepOnion is an altcoin and as much as I respect the DeepOnion community and believe in its great potential, I think some members (like this one) are starting to expect too much, becoming and starting to have unrealistic ideas, thus, making it seems like a cult rather than a strong community that backs and supports DeepOnion.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2017, 02:33:00 PM
haha, I don't understand why you wanna compare Bitcoin vs Deep Onion? What is the special of Deep Onion? It just a normal altcoin.
Activity: 48
October 29, 2017, 08:44:49 PM
Difference regarding what? Please be more specific. I guess it has some anonymity features, but I don't think it is better than Bitcoin in any other aspect.
Activity: 126
October 29, 2017, 08:37:36 PM
Deep Onion doesnt have 0.1% of the spread/awareness that Bitcoin has, it still has a long way to go in terms of development, community building and real life adoption before we can compare the two of them. And thats not a stab at deep onion, its just a fact that bitcoin arrived early and already set some standards for the crypto market.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
October 29, 2017, 08:23:00 PM
Even though I'm a part of the deeponion community, I don't appreciate it when people make posts like this. I enjoy being a part of DO but such general questions like this that don't spark any real conversation, but is just used to basically sh*tpost, make DO look worse in the eyes of the community and gives them more ammunition when attacking us.

Really, if you want to contribute to making Deeponion look better, come across as resolved and thoughtful. No one likes a sh*post, but even if people don't like Deeponion, you can at least act like a functioning human being and hold a conversation.

Any real member of the community, including Deeponion administration, knows that bitcoin is the king of crypto and should be respected, even though some of the features of bitcoin have not aged terribly well. I think that Deeponion is a rising cryptocurrency, but like all altcoins, will not ever replace bitcoin, just for the sake that it is so popular, so reliable, and ingrained in so many communities. If more people like you could understand that altcoins need to take a page out of bitcoin's book, and learn things from it, not only would you be making Deeponion look better, but altcoins as a whole would look better as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 29, 2017, 07:52:04 PM
Sharing my experience with DeepOnion.

Was originally attracted to it because of the large amount given during airdrops. But when i registered and joined i was overwhelmed by how the members almost worshipped the devs. The devs had so much power and banned or blacklisted anyone who questioned them. Seemed childish to me and a project run that way will never have a few in the professional world. Sorry but good luck to deeponion holders. I highly suggest you cash out while you can.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:37:46 PM
bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency but deep onion has a whole new concept and they have a lot of plans too.

I just sell pretty much everything I have on cryptos and I buy deep onions because I expect a lot from this coin.

I think deeponion will make from 2019 bitcoin very big competition Smiley

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 11:50:49 PM
Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)
Obviously Bitcoin, Bitcoin good than Deep Onion, Bitcoin also has a very good future. I think Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 30, 2017, 08:44:19 PM
Yes.. Both are profitable that's why you compare Deep Onion to Bitcoin, but if you ask me which is better? no doubt bitcoin is much better than deeponion. And there are so many deferent between bitcoin and deep onion. Because bitcoin is the original coin of all coins and bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency. While deep onion it's just like any other coins called altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: