Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 11. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
Both coin have different thoughts.Bitcoin fastest cryptocurrency in the world.bitcoin most valuable cryptocurrency and second one but price difference is big.Bitcoin is most popular than Ethereum,most of the people know about bitcoin.100 thousands merchants and stores accept Bitcoin a huge achievement beside Ethereum not much merchants and stores accept.Ethereum popular for creating smart contracts in the blockchain
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:10:09 PM
Bitcoin digital currency remains the most popular and most important. I think Bitcoin is the first and best coin in the cryptocurrency world.  Bitcoin has a first mover advantage
Activity: 190
September 20, 2018, 06:20:57 PM
I think both Ethereum and Bitcoin are good for both short term and long term investment. Ethereum network developers try to solve the problems with scalability and  Bitcoin can't solve the scalability issue. For the long run I will choose Bitcoin)
Bitcoin and Ethereum can make your money grow if you invest in one of them. Try not to invest doing two at a time.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 06:18:42 PM
It seems to me that now is not the best time for investing in ETH. At the moment, the situation with this coin is incomprehensible and there is no guarantee that the growth will begin.
copper member
Activity: 995
September 20, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
Now there is an abyss between them. Bitcoin is a gold fund. ETH opposite the tool of working with the market. On these two, everything is clear. Who is the third?
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I consider Bitcoin like gold, so a reserve. Etherium instead has the characteristics to be a blockchain on which to develop projects. However, Etherium must make improvements to scalability, transaction speed and cost
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
both are good investment. But the point is always altcoins can do more x than bitcoin. So you need to invest half of your money to bitcoin.because it is safe in my opinion. but the other half you can invest in ethereum or other altcoins for future gains.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 20, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
Both worth investing. Bitcoin is best coin of all the time, has 100 per cent of trust in the market.

Eth is super potential coin, it is not at its best time right now. But I believe when it solves its minor problems it may stand in one line with Bitcoin. just the matter of time.

I think Eth price now is the bottom. Waiting for bull market.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:48:28 PM
ETH is now most popular and strong crypto currency.In crypto world Ethereum has a good platform but not more than Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the base of crypto world.Bitcoin not comparable Currency. Bitcoin is untraceable where Ethereum can get trace
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 03:06:34 PM
I still think that both are very good, and have their own place in the market, I guess it worth investing in both of them.
I agree with you. I wouldn't even compare them, because they both have their advantages, distinct features, good and bad sides. I would invest in both too.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

i believe both are old timers and newer and better tokens will definitely replace in near future
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 20, 2018, 02:53:33 PM
Both coins are diffrent, diffrent technology, diffrent use, diffrent vision.
Ethereum is not a Bitcoin competitor and that is why flippening will not happen.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
Personally, I invested in Bitcoin for the long term. He brings profit and gives confidence in his investments. Ether is also promising. Because I'm into both tokens
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
I believe that the ethereum will not replace bitcoin. Because the ethereum is not as popular and strong as bitcoin. I think that bitcoin will be the eternal leader in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 304
September 20, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
I am absolutely sure that both these coins are a reliable option for profitable investments in the long term. Both projects offer useful technologies and solutions for the crypto market, which today continue to develop steadily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

We must not forget that Ethereum is an altcoin. The price of this coin depends very much on the success of the project in the development of technology. There are a lot of competitors and they are forced to continue their work. Bitcoin is the foundation of the market, this is the standard, and its price does not depend on the level of manufacturability.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 03:30:01 AM
I believe that BTC is the more reliable option for long-term investments. After all, this is the first and reliable currency in the crypto market, remains in demand among the majority of investors. I invest about 60% of my money in buying BTC, 30% in Ethereum, and investing 10% of money in new coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
I still think that both are very good, and have their own place in the market, I guess it worth investing in both of them.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 20, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
I am sure that the most profitable and reliable solution today is the investment in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, this is the most dynamically developing technology, providing important technologies and advantages for the crypto market. Although about 30% of my money I invest in the purchase of BTC.
Activity: 98
September 19, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
The price of a coin is affected by many factors and this makes them extremely unstable. bitcoin will always be the first since all the coins react strongly to its impulses. Etherium, in turn, is not a bad coin but not better than many. It would be more relevant to think who will shift the etherium
Pages:
Jump to: