Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 8. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
Yes, I think here even do not need to answer everyone knows that bitcoin will be ahead and Ethereum of course is unlikely to replace ever bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
and bitcoin and etherium will continue to thrive and their investors will be able to make good money on it. these are two coins without which it is unrealistic to imagine the world of crypto currency
in any case, if Bitcoin does not have practical use, then it will remain in history. Therefore, you should at least start using Bitcoin as a means of payment so that its value is significant.
Activity: 182
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 30, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
and bitcoin and etherium will continue to thrive and their investors will be able to make good money on it. these are two coins without which it is unrealistic to imagine the world of crypto currency
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
September 30, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Both of them made a great contribution on crypto's success right now but I think ethereum is no match with bitcoin. Bitcoin is way more stronger than ethereum specially now that ethereum was surpassed by xrp already. It would take so much time before a crypto surpass bitcoin knowing that its power is well built through time.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 30, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
stop comparing this two, because both of them have a potential to become on the number one spot. we must be happy that competency is happening for the market to become more lively.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 01:00:02 PM
Bitcoin is king, I dont ever see etherium taking over, Bitcoin is the gold standard of crypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
in my own opinion, this two is both good for investments. but i still look forward on the future of bitcoin rather than the future of ethereum. i think eth cannot surpass bitcoin. well, this is only my opinion.
I think Bitcoin is the clear winner.This is because Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market.It has the highest demand in the market.Even though Etherium is the second cryptocurrency after Bitcoin it does not has that much of potential and capability to overtake Bitcoin.In terms of value Ethereum is very less than Bitcoin.People have faith in bitcoin as it gives huge returns.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
BTC is much more stable is price wise if compare with ETH. Although the technology of ETH is more advance than BTC, but still BTC is much more better than ETH and can survive more longer.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 30, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
Bitcoin always be better than ETH and eth will be always be the queen in cryptocurrency, but i'm little surprise with xrp because he can take position 2 again in CMC. Now, bitcoin got the new contender.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
this is an everlasting contrasting . It's similar comparison Mercedes and BMW - both are great , on the other hand it's representing dissimilar specks . Single representing rush , single representing consolation . Aloof bitcoin and ethereum
Qul
Activity: 18
September 30, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
Any the cause , Bitcoin and Ethereum stay the better representing instantly . Both desire be the centerfield of interest that cannot be spaced . Extremely public they get shown, sufficiency to bring around various consumers hither . And bitcoin desire stay the nearly significant chauffeur in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
in my own opinion, this two is both good for investments. but i still look forward on the future of bitcoin rather than the future of ethereum. i think eth cannot surpass bitcoin. well, this is only my opinion.
Activity: 38
September 30, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
I more believe in Ethereum. Imagine that bitcoin is gold, then the ether is uranium or plutonium, which presents much more possibilities for use, besides just buying and keeping under the bed.
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
This is unfoubtedly a tuft question Bitcoin Or ETH.My thought about those coins in a simole word I will say its Amazing.But I will support ETH more than bitcoin.Thought both of them has the potential to bring a handsome profit but bitcoin is way risky and    cant say what will happen.we know bitcoins past.And about Eth is a good coin it was also in 600$ scale in price and now the price has fall in market..but It is demandful and more than btc in crypto market.people use more than btc.so evwn if it lose then the amount will be very less than btc.So i will choose ETH between of btc and eth.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
I think that bitcoin will always be the leader. And no one will win. I'm sure that the etherium still takes a long time to compare with bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

It's completely different coins for different tasks.
You can to compare BTC with BCH, LTC
ETH with NEO, EOS, ADA etc
But not among themselves
Activity: 7
September 30, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
Im a fan of both currency. BTC is king though, everything ETH does could have been done on BTC CORE but they decided not too. I make passive income with eth atm, putting money into dapps have made me the most this year. If and when BCH open its codes for smart contract this November, we'll see if Eth will compete.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 30, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
Ethereum is an altcoin, there is not such a competition because bitcoin is the mother of cryptocoin, but anywat, if you want to trade, buy some eth because i think that it will increase its price to > 1800, but maybe BTC arrives 30k 40k, at this point, we don't really know. It's not a comparable thing
Activity: 350
September 30, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
My opinion, Bitcoin and ETH are excellent financial tools for investing and getting good profits in the future. Each coin has its own technology and purpose. I invested 50/50.
I think that you did the right thing, divided your investments into Bitcoin and the etherium. That's just about the future prospects of Bitcoin in the future I have some doubts.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 30, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
Hmm, BTC and ETH both won't give huge returns but they are both stable, I think ETH more so because of its use for almost every new token, but that is changing, look at NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: