Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 14. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 14, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
bitcoin will not go anywhere. the path will be hundreds of times better than other coins - bitcoin will always be number 1. and no coin will shift it
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:44:33 AM
I always thought Bitcoin would be the best coin to invest. At the present time, I don't dare to believe much in ETH instead of BTC.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
This two coins is both good in terms of stability. But i trust more the bitcoin since it is the pioneer of all coins. Plus it is more stable than the ETH. price drop on ETH is very usual unlike btc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 02:41:43 AM
for now is the right time to buy ETH and we sell it in the near future
but for the long term, it is advisable to save BTC, because BTC has better stability than all altcoins
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 14, 2018, 02:39:41 AM
Unfortunately, I have to get this and BTC is stronger. ETH is not so reliable as BTC is and BTC is going on to have reaising vale and other increasing indexes.
Activity: 63
September 13, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
It seems to me that this year the BTC will be a more profitable coin than ETH.  But maybe it's better to invest in both coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 13, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
Ethereum still has no chance against Bitcoin. Bitcoin now has a huge fanbase and also many investors bought Bitcoin. What gave him domination in the market.
Activity: 372
elysian.finance
September 13, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
On my on part there is comparison between the two, bitcoin is still some way above ethereum and the due respect should be given to btc, probably as times goes by eth will be able to compete with btc but for now no way!
copper member
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
As for me, when it comes to being stable, then I prefer ethereum, it is not volatile but it increases its value just like bitcon, although it's not that fast, it is actually more stable and only go on a down trend with a few numbers only. On the other hand, bitcoin is such a risk, but when it hits big, it goes from the roof to the moon, and most of its investors are really happy about their investments in bitcoin
I do not understand what kind of stability you are talking about. How can you talk about the stability of the ethereum when it drops by 30% in a week, and during the same time, only 10% decrease bitcoin. Look at how much the ethereum cost in August and how much the ethereum costs today, and then compare how during this time the price of bitcoin has decreased.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 04:11:14 PM
As for me, when it comes to being stable, then I prefer ethereum, it is not volatile but it increases its value just like bitcon, although it's not that fast, it is actually more stable and only go on a down trend with a few numbers only. On the other hand, bitcoin is such a risk, but when it hits big, it goes from the roof to the moon, and most of its investors are really happy about their investments in bitcoin
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
September 13, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
Well both etherium and Bitcoin are doing really well in the financial markets all over the world and their popularity among the people all over the world is also increasing a lot since they have started. But still I prefer bitcoin over etherium as it has way more popularity among the people all over the world and also it's more usable and acceptable all over the world.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
if I have to choose bitcoin and ethereum will definitely choose bitcoin. because at this time bitcoin is very good to be used as a long term investment and the price will increase from day to day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
I will never be comparing these two. Because they’re different and the market needs both of them. I trust both eth and bitcoin and i think they’ll continue to grow in future.
Activity: 186
September 13, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
ETH has just rise 20% compare to BTC today. I bet on ETH. ethereum can go 10x but btc can't go that much.
Activity: 882
September 13, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
It seems to me for them now the competition in the one who will fall below all this year will approach. I think Ethereum will be difficult to overtake, but Bitcoin is trying.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
September 13, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
Both are solid coins and leaders of their fields but ethereum is not doing well from last few weeks but when the market starts moving its upward journey then eth also start following the trend and do well. Both coins are long-term hold and new investment can also be made in these coins.

It seems to me that Bitcoin has more chances to stay on the market and keep its value. Ethereum is a good project with a strong team and a large community around it. The big problem of Ethereum is a high percentage of centralization. They say that more than half of the network's power is concentrated in the hands of the development team. It is bad, because it lost the basic sense of blockchain technology - decentralization.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
Both are solid coins and leaders of their fields but ethereum is not doing well from last few weeks but when the market starts moving its upward journey then eth also start following the trend and do well. Both coins are long-term hold and new investment can also be made in these coins.
Activity: 714
September 13, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
Eth is now in a serious trouble  as there are some errors in the transaction. There are pending transaction. if it is not resolved then there will be a serious trouble.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 13, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
Both.
Bitcoin, on one hand, being the pioneer of cryptocurrencies, has a first mover advantage and is also considered as a brand of cryptos.
Ethereum, on the other hand, along with being an investment asset, can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also has one of the best development teams behind it. The coin currently has a market capital of $20 billions and has the potential to cross the $700 mark in the upcoming months. You can expect good amount of returns from the coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 12:33:52 PM
Well for me, either of these two is strong. Bitcoin and Ethereum have a different platform, bitcoin was made for new currency feature while ethereum is for the development platform. BTC was the 1st coin ever made that is why it gained popularity and widespread use already by us. It is used for payment purposes because transactions are made with no middlemen, less hustle and untraceable. While ethereum was the second rank to bitcoin it is used to run an application and even monetized work and many ICO projects use its platform because its easy for them to make a smart contract by eth platform. The only disadvantage I see on Ethreum is how it can survive when its own developer abandoned it, I'm sure many investors will scuffle.
Pages:
Jump to: