Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 6. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
BTC now clearly is defeating ETH in the battle but in future everything can change completely and we may see ETH being the #1 in crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 01:47:03 PM
For me, a more promising coin is ETH and if you invest only in one coin, then my choice is ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 07, 2018, 05:02:15 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

Still, there is no other cryptocurrency that surpass the what the bitcoin have done before. If we compare ETH with Bitcoin, we can clearly say that bitcoin is better than ETH in terms of its market value, ETH on the other hand is better in terms of transaction speed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 08:01:34 PM
I would not choose between these two coins, but would invest in both coins. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very strong projects
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 04:45:15 PM
I think Bitcoin is the best and most valuable coin. Bitcoin will remain the number one coin for a long time and in the next three years it is definitely not in danger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 04:01:16 PM
I believe that there can be no choice between bitcoin and Ethereum, these are very different cryptocurrencies, but which successfully meet the goals for which they were created. There's definitely a future behind these coins. No matter how their fate develops in the future, the contribution they made to the development and popularization of cryptocurrencies is difficult to overestimate.
Activity: 164
October 05, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
we can see in terms of the quality of each coin, especially Bitcoin that is already born earlier and has a huge influence. ETH is growing rapidly to become a faforit of investors because of its high potential. I think Bitcoin remains irreplaceable because he is king.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
I believe that bitcoin and eth both have great growth prospects . At the moment bitcoin legislator of the stock market and the rest of the coins follow him. In turn, eth compared to bitcoin has a lower charge transaction fees and their speed at the moment is much more than bitcoin.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 05, 2018, 03:34:17 PM
I see a very interesting game from the whales side. They are pushing ethereum price down and down to buy it at a very low price. The dip level this year was around 160$. Big volume was it this price,.whales accumulated a lot and still will take more to dump it later. I would follow whales - best practice.
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
I think Bitcoin will better than Ethereum.
Because Bitcoin is the number one coin and never get overtake with other coin.
ETH is good coin too and so good for invest in mid term tradin.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 03:27:10 PM
I think that such coins should be in the investment portfolio of each investor. I believe that these are the strongest coins and they can give the greatest profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 05, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
If you need to choose only one coin from these two, then I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin. It seems to me that this coin is more reliable now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
and bitcoin and etherium will continue to thrive and their investors will be able to make good money on it. these are two coins without which it is unrealistic to imagine the world of crypto currency

These cryptocurrencies will stay extremely popular for many years. However, I think that the popularity of Bitcoin is a bit higher. BTC appeared 6 years before Ethereum was created, and more people know about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
As for me both are great investments. These are two of the most stable coins and you will definitely have a profit by hodling them
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
It is incorrect to compare these coins.Each of them in its place and performs its role,bitcoin is the most significant coin today,and Ethereum is used to create smart contracts.Coins have different platforms and different goals.And the most important thing is excellent coins for investment .
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
Damn, this two have the same problem now that is why I went to waves just so I could transact faster.
Heavy traffics. Sure we are populated now. There are changes that needs to be done. This cryptos cannot outstand something this big. Who can fix it?
We cannot add miners right? Because the difficulty is getting harder. So other miners go to other coins.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 04, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
I think that while there is an opportunity to buy this or another project, you need to do this, because very soon such opportunities will be simply banned, since many rich people will want to still buy these assets.
what I think about is that bitcoin or enthereum is very influential at this time but bitcoin has a future, bitcoin is very good for investing, so it is detained first and wait a few years later which will produce something very good, big profits
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
That's a wrong comparison. These are the most popular and reliable cryptocurrencies. But they are different from each other. If you are interested in where to invest, it depends on your preferences. I have invested in both Ethereum and Bitcoin. They're both in good condition.
Activity: 266
October 04, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
I think there is no need to compare, everything will remain in place as now, Ethereum certainly will not replace bitcoin, because bitcoin and Ethereum are very different , and here I think bitcoin has many advantages over Ethereum
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 09:05:33 AM
Between the two I would choose Ethereum.

First, my preference is for use (utility) coins, and Bitcoin has no practical use. It is not a reliable store of value and it cannot be transferred easily enough to become a medium of exchange. Now, both of these may change, but that’s a bet.

Ether (the name of the coin) is used on Ethereum (the name of the blockchain). Ethereum is gaining popularity as a practical business environment.

Second, there is too much evidence that the price of Bitcoin is being manipulated. Why but into a market that is potentially corrupt?

did u ever hear about RSK or smart contracts on Bitcoin blockchain? Don't you think that ETH can fail as competitor within time?
Pages:
Jump to: