Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 16. (Read 15439 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
in my opinion there is no need to face ethereum and bitcoin and to make them fight let them just be without any comparasson
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
I think the situation in the market completely gives the answer to this question. Etherium is suffering not-so-good times and competition to make bitcoin can not..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
For long-term investments, BTC and ETH are suitable. In the future they will go a long way and will exist. These crypto-currencies have no competition with each other. But lately, it seems to me that bitcoin is more stable.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
Bitcoin is the first and most respected cryptocurrency that has the highest price and has already become a brand. In turn, Ethereum is a younger, but also more promising coin due to the practical applicability of its platform. I think that in 3-5 years the vast majority of decentralized applications will function on Ethereum and this will make ETH very popular and expensive.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

Bitcoin - the father of the whole crypt) His whole price was only on the high, when everyone was on hearing, saying this future, will become millionaires and blablabla.
And in fact the news subsided, heip and he flew down. And using it? Personally, I used to anonymize transactions.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:21:43 PM
Bitcoin is the undisputed kind of cryptocurrencies. And it will probably remain that way for a long time. Bit if cryptocurrencies does attain NASA adoption, I think ethereum will be more successful as a medium of value exchange and a Blockchain for development of smart contracts. Because it is secure fast and scalable.
Activity: 60
September 11, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Both coins are worth investing but I prefer to invest more in bitcoin.
You're right.  The best option is to divide the investment between coins.  And this is better than investing in one coin.
Activity: 91
September 11, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
ETH is certainly better than BTC. There are many reasons, but the main ones are: ETH popularity increases, BTC falls. And prospects at ETH more than BTC.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
I think both are good. If if make them alternatives.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Btc is the best. btc will come first in everyone's thought.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
My thought says btc. Cause there is no coin such as btc.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 10, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
Bitcoin and also ETH are the main coins that all people in cryptocurrency desire. They are quite clever in developing, prospects in the future can look so bright. As much as possible I have to have both from an early age because, with time running, crypto will continue to grow as well as their prices will continue to increase. Having them from an early age, since the price is still small, will make me make a lot of profits along with the price that has grown.
Activity: 291
September 10, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
if I think Bitcoin is still the best, because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, so if Ethereum or other coins can beat Bitcoin, then I'm sure Crypto can't survive anymore and will collapse.
Activity: 37
September 10, 2018, 10:35:53 PM
I think I will go to Bitcoin. It is still the number one coin. The price og bitcoin in ethereum as a high gap. Bitcoin is trustable as well as ethereum but bitcoin has more reputation than it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 09:40:23 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
bitcoin is still a prima donna for investment, but for ethereum it's not convincing, you can see the decline now. fall very fast

although both of them had become very good crypto currencies, but for now. not for ethereum
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 07:58:46 PM
I support Bitcoin,
Bitcoin is a great coin and has a good reputation.
I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will be even higher in value.
I know Bitcoin is the oldest coin so Bitcoin is the most dominating coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
The question is not very clear and complete but if you mean which of the two I prefer, I would still pick btc over eth because it is the pioneer of all. I like eth too though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
September 10, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum is much stronger than Bitcoin. He has more potential, as there are many developments in his network. It is really necessary for the world, but Bitcoin is created only for exchange and speculation.
Activity: 221
September 10, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
Bitcoin is not a competitor to the etherium. These are absolutely different coins. ETH can be compared with EOS, NEO, ADA, but not with bitcoin. Anyway, as for me Bitcoin is more stable

Yes, I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin does not yet have a real competitor, in the future there might be a stronger competitor. For now, bitcoin is more reliable because it is more stable than ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 10, 2018, 07:31:19 PM
I think that that "war" will be just eternal but overrall result will be still 50/50 I believe, BTC is the king and ETH is the queen.
Pages:
Jump to: