Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 2. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Explanation about BITCOIN VS ETH
In the present world more than million of people greatly think have respective opinion between btc and eth. After analysing we can find now BTC is in first position where eth has minor value now is in second position. More than 150 countries in the world's people have knowledge about BTC at time BTC is being used as a currency. Btc is the most valuable cryptocurrency than eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
Ether, stable currency. Bitcoin...I don't expect anything from him. There are no prerequisites for the growth of bitcoin. ETH becomes more loved, and trusted.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 21, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
My thought is that bitcoin is much more stronger, there are alot of guys holding huge amount of BTC and they control market.
Moreover eth can be dumper by ICOs holding ethereum!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Both coins are good for investment. Bitcoin is always a leader and Ethereum is always behind him. BTC and ETH each play a role in the market. Both coins have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 672
October 21, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
It seems to me that today, many people still need to have a correct understanding of what these projects are and how they work as a whole and what value they represent to the cryptocurrency world, because otherwise it will be very bad
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 21, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
Both Bitcoin and etheruem have great potentials.  Bitcoin is the father of crypto currencies.  I think that if you have a lot of money for investing then it's better to invest them in Bitcoin.   Ethereum will not catch up with Bitcoin, because there is a big difference in price between them.   

Simply do not compare these cryptocurrencies, and everything will be all right. As I see, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both great but they have different tasks. Although Buterin said he disliked the definition SMART CONTRACTS, they work.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 06:29:49 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
I can't choose one between Eth and BTC because both of these coins have their own advantages and disadvantages, so if it's chosen where superior is eth superior in transactions, bitcoin is superior in marketcap
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 06:26:30 PM
Thoughts of any person on the forum will tend only to one, to the fact that Ethereum is the most promising asset. Everyone thinks so and I think that this is the best network that will build the future!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Of course bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. But Ethereum is more in demand on the market. As all investments in ICO are accepted in Ethereum, the different platforms of the exchanges are working on Ethereum, I think Ethereum is a universal baltoy, which will be held rawline purchases, financial transactions.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
The Ethereum certainly more technically sovershenno bitcoin, but there were coins and more soveregnty Everyime. What's next? Waiting, watching.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
My thinking about Bitcoin VS Ethereum is that both are big investment coins especially for bitcoin coins which are the father of existing coins, for now I would prefer eth because many of the ANN platforms whose payment uses eth coins
Activity: 93
October 20, 2018, 07:51:07 AM
Who is better? This is not such a difficult question as it seems at first. Bitcoin has already risen in price so much that it is unlikely it will become even more expensive. But ETH still has prospects. And it's gaining popularity. And it is better than BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 20, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
Definitely Bitcoin! Because, I am sure, over time, there will be better projects than Etherium, with smart contracts. And Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin and Ethereum can both be used as an investment. If you do not have both coins then you better get started and hold some coins mate.
They both perform well. If I had to pick a coin it would be Bitcoin because of how convenient it is.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
In my opinion, at the moment the ethereum is the most promising, because Bitcoin has already lost its value and is leading only because of its price, which is slowly falling
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
These two coins are the top two ranked coin in the market but comparing them from one another and if I were to choose between bitcoin and ethereum, I will definitely choose bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin is the king of all the coins and also it has already established its identity and also this coin already have lot of achievements than any other altcoins like ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 20, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
They are both giant we ever have and will always have in cryptocurrency ecosystem , btc has been the king since integration and eth also has been the king on the smart contract in term of ico using it's blockchain to raise token. So both will always be a good investment which every crypto person must have.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 12:08:43 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH both are big platform at cryptocurrency world. But bitcoin is the biggest platform at cryptocurrency. I think eth is second position at crypto world
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 19, 2018, 06:39:38 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency, both are good for long term investments so hopefully in the next year will mooning.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

I don't think you can choose one of them. You need to invest in both. They should only grow, especially in 2019. But I advise in Eth because it is cheaper than bitcoin, but still depends on bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
Bitcoin will always be the first if the rate of bitcoin falls, then the course of the ether also falls; it depends on bitcoin; the whole cryptocurrency depends on bitcoin; so all the exchanges are built
Pages:
Jump to: