Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 5. (Read 15422 times)

copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:51:13 PM
Bitcoin is the mother currency of all altcoin but now days etherium was made on the top of the Bitcoin community with advance technology and feauters. Bitcoin is the king and the leader of crypto world. We seen today many  ICOs that is based on the ETH network and no doubt making it strong in crypto market.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
Bitcoin and ETH are two of the most popular e-currency investments in the market. But bitcoin is still more valuable than ETH. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency to emerge in the cryptographic market. I always prefer to buy bitcoin first.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
if I am asked to choose BTC or ETH, of course I will choose BTC with the current market situation, if you see the development of ETH prices at this time is very slow, whereas if it experiences a very rapid decline, this is what makes many people worry about the development of ETH at this time, so I for long-term investments looking for safe coins, namely BTC
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
I would prefer ethereum because it is much more promising than bitcoin and much more interesting is the technology it has
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 07:02:36 PM
uniquely bitcoin. This is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most stable cryptocurrency. the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word cryptocurrency is bitcoin Wink
Activity: 116
October 15, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
Certainly better Bitcoin, as it is the most promising and the most recognized cryptocurrency, which expects great growth.
Activity: 574
October 14, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
Bitcoin will undoubtedly remain the number one coin for a long time and all other altcoins will not be able to surpass it. Ethereum is close to Bitcoin in popularity, but it is much weaker than Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
My thoughts are Bit Coin and ETH both are valuable in market bitcoin is good,  ETH it is also called king of ETH .
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
My thoughts are very simple. Bitcoin , the king and Ethereum , the successor. Bitcoin has already proved itself a king of the crypto market and Ethereum is always showing the potential it possess and can soon over take Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
October 13, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
bitcoin will always be ahead, just because bitcoin was the first in the market, but the technology I like more of course Ethereum
Activity: 219
October 12, 2018, 08:28:45 PM
I think BTC is still the king of crypto, ETH is the best coin after BTC where ETH is also the same as BTC where they provide convenience when making transactions, this makes many investors remain loyal to BTC and ETH
Activity: 318
October 12, 2018, 07:40:40 PM
I think that both are good investments, because the two are quite stable and strong. However, I still prefer Bitcoin and I like the way it increases or decreases suddenly. If you are a true investor, you will see a lot of investment opportunities from it
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
I see a very interesting game from the whales side. They are pushing ethereum price down and down to buy it at a very low price. The dip level this year was around 160$. Big volume was it this price,.whales accumulated a lot and still will take more to dump it later. I would follow whales - best practice.
I have already noticed that ethereum is deliberately dropping in price. Therefore, to invest in today more attractive coin Ethereum. Considering the fact that Buterin said that he is not going to leave his project, and in this coin major improvements are outlined, including the ethereum scalability up to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, I would choose ethereum to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH both are big platform at cryptocurrency world. But bitcoin is the biggest platform at cryptocurrency. I think eth is second position at crypto world
therefore bitcoin and ethereum are the two coins that have great potential and a bright future too, but if you want to get that big profit invest in these two coins in the long run then you can get a huge profit
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
In this situation, today we can only say that btc and eth are completely different projects that will have to develop very seriously and can show us very serious innovations, but in any case it will not be soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:24:11 PM
Two of my favorite coins. But I usually keep the BTC long term, and ETH, I trade everyday to make money faster. But it is quite risky. There were several times I was lost
Activity: 211
October 12, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
Of course bitcoin, because in my opinion bitcoin is reliable and also a very popular coin. Although the price of bitcoin is very high, but if you invest in it the results can be doubled if the price starts to rise again. Bitcoin is more advanced and has better security than ethereum.
Activity: 462
October 12, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
If choosing between these two coins, I would prefer to choose bitcoin. The reason for my choice - for nine years bitcoin has constantly faced threats and successfully overcame them, this suggests that it has a strong and stable foundation.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 12, 2018, 01:00:06 AM
Really?? A comparison!! I don't think it would be a wise idea to compare two!! That's if you know what either of them does; Firstly $Bitcoin was created as a payment system to combat failures of central banks and trade/commerce that drag the world into a major economic meltdown! ETH on the other hand was built using the idea behind $Bitcoin to create a discentralized ecosystem and a VM running DAPPS a tech which provides multi-copies of one Dbase over multiple locations for redundancy!! If you are saying; $Bitcoin Vs ETH, your thoughts!!! I see that as comparison! Now if you are comparing both would it be interms of what they are trying to achieve or as cryptocurrencies??
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
I am absolutely sure that both coins are successfully suited for promising investments for the future. They have great potential for stable, successful development in the future. Therefore, I continue to invest money in the purchase of both coins. About 50% of the money I invest in the purchase of BTC, 40% - Ethereum, 10% - NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: