Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 4. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145
October 17, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
for now btc are really upper than eth , eth price right now so low while bitcoin price was stable , i think next year the price of eth will rise again

Bitcoin is used by millions of investors to carry out their transactions decentralized and for the transparent movement of funds.
Etherium is a whole system, something more than just a cryptocurrency.
In fact, both Bitcoin and Etherium have certain strengths and weaknesses, so there is no definite conclusion. They are just different, as it was told earlier.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
for now btc are really upper than eth , eth price right now so low while bitcoin price was stable , i think next year the price of eth will rise again
Activity: 157
October 17, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Everyday we always see that this bitcoin is always compare to ethereum but actually if you will understand more about this two cryptocurrency you will realize that this two is different from each other. They have different purpose, Bitcoin was made for alternative payment while ethereum is more focus on facilitating applications and contracts. When the time that ethereum become popular, the market capitalization of ethereum increase higher than the litecoin and other cryptocurrencies but as you can see it still doesn't reach the value or MarketCap of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
I believe more in Bitcoin, probably like the majority of participants in the cryptocurrency market. He at all times showed greater stability when compared with other coins and altcoin. Eth is still very young and its price is not stable, does not tolerate unrest.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 17, 2018, 08:36:16 AM
Both coins have excellent potential for stable and successful development in the future. Personally, I find it difficult to make a definite choice in favor of a particular coin. Two years ago, I would definitely choose BTC. But over the past period, Ethereum has demonstrated significant and successful development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 08:24:18 AM
This coin is very good for investment and has a big demand from other people's who knows about crypto. Almost everyone hold this coin for long term investment and i believe in next couple of years this coin will be more big than now.
Activity: 160
October 17, 2018, 08:20:35 AM
I believe that you can not compare Bitcoin with any other coin. Because bitcoin is a leader, this is a coin that has great potential.
Activity: 311
October 17, 2018, 08:15:59 AM
Only Ethereum. This coin is the most used currency in the crypto space. Every ICO is using Ethereum is a payment method. I use only ETH for transactions among the community and also LTC. Bitcoin is too old and can be used as a symbol, but not as a payment method.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
October 17, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

I hate topics like this, why not work together? this is why people are not believing in cryptocurrency because of this competition and tribalism this is one of the problems on the cryptocurrency space, if we work together and not compete we can achieve the impossible
Activity: 216
October 17, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
in my opinion, for the moment Bitcoin is still the best, and that doesn't mean that our ETH is not used anymore, but ETH is the next best from Bitcoin. maybe it can be likened to Gold and silver, has universal value.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
October 17, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

Your opinion first. Share your idea before asking others.
I love both ETH and BTC. They are changing my life!

in my opinion both Bitcoin and Ethereum is good coin, they have their own advantage and disadvantage, bitcoin has very high price but in term of technology i think ethereum is better
Activity: 320
October 17, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

I do not plan to select only one specific coin for purchase. The main strategy for the successful work of modern investors is to distribute their money for the purchase of various coins. Therefore, I invest money in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum in approximately equal shares, they have an excellent potential for development and price increase starting next year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
October 17, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Your opinion first. Share your idea before asking others.
I love both ETH and BTC. They are changing my life!
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 17, 2018, 02:45:47 AM
No doubt that bitcoin is better than etherum in all the possible aspects as bitcoin has all that characteristic that makes it superior and better than all other crypto currencies available in the market, as bitcoin is the most sustainable crypto currency as there is no other crypto currency who has made its existence since more than a decade and then no crypto currency except bitcoin has millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin and bitcoin is topping the list of crypto ranking so there is no comparison of bitcoin will other crypto currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 16, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
Both crypto are very different but also very popular. Ethereum is providing smartcontract platform. Eventhough bitcoin will be king of crypto for next 50 years. No one can beat this.`
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
Both of these coins are living together and the price at ETH depend on the rising or falling value of BTC. In the future, ETH may go its own way, but now many ICOs are stifling and at the same time, like sticking fish, depend on it
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
i  think  both  bitcoin  and  etherium  are  good  coins  but  i   prefer more  bitcoin  because  it has  some  more  advantages  and  the  most  important  is  the  popularity  of  it.
Activity: 197
October 16, 2018, 02:31:58 PM
if you compare these two coins, I like them both but I prefer bitcoin, because I think it is the king of cryptography, but these two coins are good for long-term investment and in my opinion in the future will reach the highest point.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
It seems to me that in the confrontation between bitcoin and Ether everything depends on the lightning network, if it is possible to make it convenient and easy to use, then I think bitcoin will win, on the other hand the Etherium is constantly updated and does not stand still.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 15, 2018, 08:23:55 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH both are big platform at cryptocurrency world. But bitcoin is the biggest platform at cryptocurrency. I think eth is second position at crypto world
therefore bitcoin and ethereum are the two coins that have great potential and a bright future too, but if you want to get that big profit invest in these two coins in the long run then you can get a huge profit

Ethereum and bitcoin market cap combine reach more than 65% market cap in market. Both coin have biggest liquidity in market and its a main pairs in many exchanger. Holding both coin is safest investment in cryptomarket and i am believe its profitable to keep it for long term
Pages:
Jump to: