Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 24. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:03:56 AM
Both these coins are strong . But I am more fond of Bitcoin . For me, he is more stable and I do not see any competition for him in any of the coins today. The Ethereum also ranks second in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
I hold both of them currently, and I think both of them have a really great future ahead, but several months will have to pass in order to see their progress.
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
Both coins are good and both lf them are good in investing, but for me I think bitcoin is the best coin now bitcoin has the highest value in the market and have great future.
Activity: 145
August 22, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
both are equally good for investing in my own opinion, but I myself am still convinced that bitcoin is the best, because its development is very good and is increasingly known to the wider community

I also agree with this statement as bitcoin is still the leader of all cryptocurrencies and ethereum will always be second to bitcoin, They both have different characteristics but they are the best in their own blockchain.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
both are good,Bitcoin and ETH are equally high-value, great for long-term investments, positioning them above all coins and very good for the future.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Good question.  I think for a long time BTC will be the most popular coin.  And I would have better now invested in BTC.
Activity: 129
August 22, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
It seems that this year BTC is the best choice for investment.  This year is not the best time for ETH.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
Both coins are good and I do not see any reason to choose only one coin.  By the end of the year, the price of both coins will grow very much.
Activity: 274
August 22, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
Bitcoin much stronger but ethereum may rise further.So bear period btc,bull period ethereum.But coin will be the best on the rise, not ethereum.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 09:43:03 AM
Bitcoin is base of crypto world .And ETH is the important and popular in blockchain platform. Most of people only know cryptocurrency means Bitcoin.Bitcoin is most seneior digital asset but ETH is the young & popular in blockchain platform. So Bitcoin & ETH both of most important & popular in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
I think that while there is an opportunity to buy this or another project, you need to do this, because very soon such opportunities will be simply banned, since many rich people will want to still buy these assets.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

it's still the number one bitcoin for me because I see the development, but eth development also improved. and I think eth is under exactly bitcoin. so both will grow rapidly
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
I think that Bitcoin at the moment shows itself much better than Ethereum. If even a year ago everyone expected that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, now no one hopes for it, although Ethereum remains a good coin prematurely.
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 08:21:09 AM
I think that BTC is still better.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:17:08 AM
if I have to choose bitcoin and ethereum will definitely choose bitcoin. because at this time bitcoin is very good to be used as a long term investment and the price will increase from day to day.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 22, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
I prefer Bitcoin, because in my opinion the price of Bitcoin is still more stable and often increases compared to the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 172
August 22, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
If you choose between these coins, the BTC is a more reliable and popular coin.  But now ETH is also a very good coin.  This is a difficult choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 05:54:23 PM
BTC = Must compete with other currencies in the real world, not used as currency, no stable value

ETH = The native currency of the Ethereum p2p global computer, used as currency within Ethereum (e.g., for purchasing ERC20 tokens or .eth domain names), stablecoins can be built to run on Ethereum

BTC = store of value is the only killer app

ETH = many killer apps (currency, store of value, crowdsales, tokenization of everything from currencies and votes to land titles and IP) and a lot more killer apps to come (e.g., decentralized social networks, messaging apps, etc.)

BTC = associated with far right politics and cybercrime

ETH = clean slate

BTC = few developers, few companies/banks/governments working on BTC's blockchain

ETH = big magnet for developers, hundreds of corporations/many banks/a couple of governments working on the Ethereum blockchain
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 05:53:10 PM
BTC = massive brand recognition, worldwide merchant support, the mother of crypto, community driven since Satoshi took off, stable evolution (slow kinda comes with it), optimized to be a currency (many of the programming OP-codes deliberately switched off), has proved itself as a store of value on the world's most battletested network.

And, merchants that already accept bitcoin really have no strong reason to accept another. And merchants that don't yet accept crypto have no reason to go in another direction than bitcoin.

ETH = a platform of programmable assets.

Anyway. It's not one or the other.
Activity: 150
August 20, 2018, 05:48:42 PM
Now it's more profitable to invest in BTC than in ETH.  But you can invest a small part of money in ETH as well.
Pages:
Jump to: