Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 25. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Now almost always if the price of BTC falls, the price falls on ETH.  It seems to me now the BTC is the main coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:04:26 PM
bitcoin superior value at the instant, however to take a position in generating large profits so as for bitcoin actually want a giant capital. in contrast to the ethereum which may still be used for investment despite the little capital and so additional gain additional. therefore for currently on behalf of me is maybe brighter ethereum.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
Bitcoin is king of all altcoin, its price is pumping up so fast, in the next few years it is hard to have an altcoin to beat Bitcoin. Ethereum has great potential, it has a solid foundation, many ICOs use it as a platform, in the future this will be one of the most profitable altcoin. Cool
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 20, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I think that it is not the best idea to compare such different coins. And difference not in technology only.
The main difference in the purpose of use.
Ethereum used for smart contracts and fast paymnets. Bitcoin for long term fundamental investments.
Activity: 82
August 20, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
From a speculation perspective it regards have both. They are two completely unique creatures as everybody knows and bitcoin accompanies a considerable measure of heritage and convention challenges yet is as yet the coca cola of crypto. That will dependably drive showcase esteem. ETHER is the future and responds altogether different to the market than most different coins that run all over with the market's confidence in Bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:25:25 PM
I think we can't compare them sometimes because both are good coins and they have different features . I think both coins will keep growing
Activity: 234
August 19, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
For the short term investments , ethereum and the other altcoins seem to hold better promise than bitcoin, prices move faster, not minding the current plunge in the price of eth
Activity: 36
August 19, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
I think bitcoin is the king and FL is her Queen. And the king will always be king, I think ETH has a future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
I believe that bitcoin will always be the best coin in the cryptocurrency market and it should not be compared with Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 19, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
completely different coins. Bitcoin is considered the first coin, it is more popular, the eth is used more by developers
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
In as much as both are significant in its own way biycoin has always being the dominant cruptocurremcy . bitcoin value most times dertimes the price of all other coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 19, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
Both coins are good to have in any portfolio. Bitcoins has a cap on 21 million, while eth can keep making new coins forever.
Each day Bitcoins miners make 1.800 Bitcoins that the market can buy. And each day Eth makes around 20.000 new ETH that the market can buy up.
This massive inflations, can in a longer down trend market leave to a bigger sell off, and that’s what we have been seeing first with Bitcoins and now with ETH.
The ETH platform is still good to use. And I believe that ETH can live and rise again. Bitcoins will always be king of crypto.

Activity: 88
August 19, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
In this period of time, I would not risk and would not invest in large cryptocurrencies, it will not bring significant profits. I look towards the small coins that can be purchased during and ICO. For example: the same OPP Open Wi-Fi, this coin can bring a substantial profit for a few months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
August 19, 2018, 04:12:59 PM
For me, BTC is superior to ETH, because BTC is very influential on the movement of all altcoins, while ETH still follows the movement of BTC, where when the BTC price is still declining, the ETH price is very difficult to rise.
Activity: 118
August 19, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
I think if you invest in BTC, the risk is that you will lose money very little.  And the chance that you will be able to make money is very large.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
why not both, because I have played a lot of these coins there and maybe I can get money, I mean it is even crowded, neng yo delok 2, there is an auto win
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
I think BTC is more stronger and superior to ETH, bitcoin has the leading advantage and lead in the market. With price comparison alone, ETH is inferior to BTC, but in terms of growth and permanence, Ethereum is more reliable in that area. Wink

I also think that BTC is now a stronger coin than ETH.  But ETH is also a good coin and it's worth investing in ETH too.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
BITCOIN FOREVER
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
I think BTC is more stronger and superior to ETH, bitcoin has the leading advantage and lead in the market. With price comparison alone, ETH is inferior to BTC, but in terms of growth and permanence, Ethereum is more reliable in that area. Wink

Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
Currently looking at the market conditions it is not apt to compare bitcoin and ethereum but still one can be sure that bitcoin is miles ahead of eth and looks like we never see eth overtaking bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: