Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 20. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
BTC is more profitable and reliable than ETH.  But investing in one coin is very risky.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
I believe that these are very good coins for long-term investments. But I trust most of my investment to Bitcoin .
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
Bitcoin was and will be the first and main coin in the world of crypto currency, and this will never change.
Activity: 119
September 03, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
BITCOIN versus ETH. They are two unique tasks and they have distinctive purposes why these two are made. Truly, they are both cryptographic forms of money yet bitcoin was made as a contrasting option to standard cash and is therefore a medium of an installment transaction.On the other hand, Ether isn't to set up itself as an installment elective however to encourage and adapt the working of Ethereum stage to empower engineers to construct and run disseminated applications.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
of course i will choose bitcoin because i know bitcoin for 5 year already and i believe bitcoin alway in top 1 of crypto. I will hold bitcoin long time.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
For me i did not use to compare these two coins,  I'm looking forward for this coin their value as reliable and profitable. They have differences in value and characteristics in many ways. We also know that bitcoin is better than eth. But i prefer to engage both of them in business.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 02, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
Currently BTC is really far far ahead ETH, many things can change in future but at the moment BTC is a doubtless leader of the market.
bitcoin is always ahead of ethereum because bitcoin will become a pillar for all the altcoins that are available for the price benchmark. of course this competition will be won by bitcoin
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
Currently BTC is really far far ahead ETH, many things can change in future but at the moment BTC is a doubtless leader of the market.
September 02, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
Well, I think it's pointless to compare them, bitcoin is the first crypto currency, Ethereum was created later and this plays a huge role , only like smart contracts )
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
Ethereum is more interesting it allows to create many things on the blockchain, which we can´t even imagine!
But for long time investment I suggest Bitcoin because with Bitcoin you can´t make a mistake.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
on my opinion, it is still bitcoin as there is a very big gap on their values. Bitcoin stsrted it all and has been resilient for the past years. Ethereum on the other hand is promising though still not as expensive as bitcoin though it's growth is stunning.
Activity: 132
September 02, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
Bitcoin and ETH is a good coin. I think in the future ETH will be more promising and more profitable coin than BTC.
Activity: 43
September 02, 2018, 04:28:04 AM
BTC being the Bible and ETH being a chapter in it? Cheesy
Or more like Blockchain being the Bible, BTC being Genesis and ETH being revelations? Cheesy
Either way they are now complimenting each and having different paths and goals and having the worlds best brains behind them both.
Activity: 81
September 02, 2018, 04:25:06 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both distinctive purposes and capacities yet both are enormous ventures. Where bitcoin offers a distributed electronic cash framework for installment and exchange of bitcoin, while ethereum centers around its blockchain framework including it's decentralized framework. As installment and ether exchange and keen contracts it has
copper member
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
Bitcoin and ETH have risen sharply. it will upward push even higher. i am able to buy ETH and BTC reserves. The relaxation of the money I buy the satisfactory co-altcoin now and preserve till x3-x5. accurate good fortune
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Bitcoin is the real deal. It is more popular looks more robust and of course the most preferred could . With Bitcoin despite the turbulence in the market one can still invest and expect some tidy returns on investment
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Every crypto currency has its own destiny, task, team and vision of the future. Each team strives to implement its own application of distributed registries, smart contract technologies and equip its own network, which would solve people's problems.
At the moment I think it's worth investing both in BITCOIN and in ETH.
Activity: 153
August 31, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
I expect to see 15,000 dollars by Bitcoin only in late autumn. I'm sure that before this does not happen! There is still a curbing of price growth! Wink
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Both are very potential cryptos that have been around for years, have the largest community and the largest market capitalization. For my personal opinion, bitcoin is more secure but ethereal is more potent and can go further so that it can bring more profit

I never compare this two coin because those coin has different potential and different kind of profit we get. Ethereum and bitcoin are same good coin for the future.
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Both are very potential cryptos that have been around for years, have the largest community and the largest market capitalization. For my personal opinion, bitcoin is more secure but ethereal is more potent and can go further so that it can bring more profit
Pages:
Jump to: