Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 21. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 31, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
ETH now actually has a lot of problems, such as a high load on the network, high commissions, and this is for ordinary people who would like to use etherium , but do not deal with crypto-currency, for them it is unnecessary troubles-private keys, files, incomprehensible slogans like "gas price" let them first deal with this, and then you can ask questions-what is better and what is more expensive     
I found that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum because Bitcoin is considered as a real cryptocurrency and not a late-built coin like Ethereum.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
I believe that bitcoin is more stable, but from Etherium you can expect more profit, because it is very oversold relative to Bitcoin, so many professional traders believe
Activity: 104
August 31, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
ETH now actually has a lot of problems, such as a high load on the network, high commissions, and this is for ordinary people who would like to use etherium , but do not deal with crypto-currency, for them it is unnecessary troubles-private keys, files, incomprehensible slogans like "gas price" let them first deal with this, and then you can ask questions-what is better and what is more expensive     
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
August 30, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
Since the advent of cryptocurrency, both bitcoin and ethereum have had are still have much relevance when it comes to online transactions. These two coins are useful in their various niches and i use them mainly for different purposes. Whenever i want to invest, i make use of ethereum, because it is good for easy transaction and you get get more unit of the coin or token you want to buy using ethereum, while bitcoin will seem more expensive, but when i want to sell, i prefer to sell to get bitcoin and sometimes ethereum. So these two coins are very useful to me
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
I believe Bitcoin has no competitors in the near future. At this stage of cryptocurrency development, no currency will be able to overtake Bitcoin in price. They just don't have the capacity to do it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
Bitcoin is too high for investment so I do not think positively. so investors are interested in ethereal. will increase the price of the investors will be happy in the near future.

Ugh, ethereal? Dude bitcoin hasn't reached it's full potential yet so saying it's too high right now is off point, especially if you think about it that btc may reach 50k and above in a few years. Eth will also grow that's for sure but would likely play second fiddle to bitcoin at least for the next 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
I prefer Ethereum.
Ethereum prices are cheaper than Bitcoin.
But the technological capabilities of Ethereum are quite good.
Currently, there are also many Ethereum-based platforms that make it easier for Ethereum users to make transactions and Ethereum transaction costs are quite cheap.

I also think that price is less important, actually higher prices bring more stability and protect your wealth better. Especially in downturns like we see now. Overall Ethereum has much more capability while Bitcoin is just a currency.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
In term of value, BTC is leader of cryptocurrencies for sure. But in term of technology, I prefer ETH and smart contract.
In my opinion, BTC just digital gold. Other side, ETH is a platform for future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
August 30, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
Of course bitcoin and eth will always be the leaders of crypto market, but at the moment I would prefer bitcoin more, until we start to grow, Eth can still drop lower. At Eth inorganic emission pulls it down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are incomparable. They have their own place in the cryptoworld. Investors can earn much profits from both btc and eth. Both earned the thrusts of the  crypto community in terms of use and investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Although they are both very good and potential coin to have in crypto because of their potential and promising features but in terms of being more valuable and promising, bitcoin is better and it will continue to grow higher than other coin.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
Neither of the two is better, each of the two is good in different way. Bitcoin is so good in investment if you have enough capital to buy it, although it has a big capital to buy with, it has also a big profit you can get. And if you have only small amount its good to inveat in ethereum, it has also a potential and has the second most volume of coins.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
Ethereum is the second largest crypto in the marketcap behind Bitcoin. but, I will always choose Ethereum, I think Ethereum growing a lot faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
I think that these projects are the most popular and today they will have great opportunities to start the process of pumping money again, these projects in the world of crypto-currencies are indicative, everyone knows this
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
August 30, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
I personally strongly favor ethereum. Because from the past until now I prefer ethereum compared to bitcoin. Maybe in my opinion ethereum is more radiant and certainly has the potential to make a profit.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
I prefer Ethereum.
Ethereum prices are cheaper than Bitcoin.
But the technological capabilities of Ethereum are quite good.
Currently, there are also many Ethereum-based platforms that make it easier for Ethereum users to make transactions and Ethereum transaction costs are quite cheap.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
Bitcoin is too high for investment so I do not think positively. so investors are interested in ethereal. will increase the price of the investors will be happy in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
I am a fan of bitcoin. Still, he is growing more hopes for making a profit when investing in it. This crypto currency is the first and still remains the most reliable
Activity: 123
August 30, 2018, 08:33:11 AM
Both currency are great but in my point ethereum is a better investment than bitcoin. You can also read a report on this https://www.businessinsider.in/Insiders-say-they-think-ethereum-is-a-better-investment-than-bitcoin/articleshow/64922912.cms
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
I think that bitcoin will reach 7,500 dollars in the near future. This means that now is a good time to buy coins and get a quick profit.
Pages:
Jump to: