Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 23. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 29, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
I will go for bitcoin, Bitcoin has never been hacked. BTC = 1 ETH = 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 29, 2018, 12:46:44 AM
My always first preference is bitcoin  and it's is king of all cryptocurrency but my 2nd option is ETH so that after bitcoin I always trust on ETH.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
August 29, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
BTCBTCBTC

No need to compare and fight between the two.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:28:05 AM
I think these two coins are very good coins, but the most popular and much favored coin by people is bitcoin than ETH, and they have a very good investment. Many people are interested in bitcoin rather than ETH, because the value of bitcoin is very good.

I agree with you, because I think bitcoin is the king of all crypto, and if bitcoin experiences an automatic decline, other altcoins will go down, and vice versa if bitcoin rises, other altcoins will go up. I still choose bitcoin, because my bitcoin is here.
Activity: 269
August 29, 2018, 12:21:49 AM
I think these two coins are very good coins, but the most popular and much favored coin by people is bitcoin than ETH, and they have a very good investment. Many people are interested in bitcoin rather than ETH, because the value of bitcoin is very good.
Activity: 85
August 26, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
I prefer to invest in BTC, because for me this coin is more stable and reliable . Now Ethereum is not in the best condition. Perhaps this of course will change, but while Bitcoin in any case leads exactly
If I was investing in a coin, I'd try to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum because they re worth a lot of money.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
My choice is Bitcoin, now there are a lot of positive news about bitcoin. If the  ETF contracts for bitcoin are approved, there will be a big price increase
Activity: 69
August 26, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
For today, I think ethereum is not a real competitor to bitcoin. If we look at the other side, Ethereum technology has a good potential for the future.
Yes I agree.  ETH has a really good potential and it seems to me that in ETH it is worth investing in a long term.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
In my humble opinion if you are looking for a long term investment, then Ethereum is really the good choice for it. And in the contrary, for short term investments, bitcoin is there. But remember that bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency and will continue to rule the crypto world
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 06:15:45 AM
Sooner rather than later BTC and ETH are still however constant coins since they are known and utilized by the network. ETH offers savvy contracts and numerous ICOs utilize the stage of ETH. The issue of BTC and ETH is the mistakes emerging during the time spent utilizing. There are presently more and better cryptcurrency. The substitution of BTC and ETH is conceivable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
I choose both coins because I like them. In addition, I believe that each of these coins can bring me very good profits. These coins are the strongest now.
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

I chose ethereum, I know bitcoin is a very strong coin and will still be the best. but I will choose ethereum, because ethereum has the right price for now, so it's still possible to buy ethereum with that price and ethereum is also no less profitable with bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
Bitcoin it's ideas about decentralization and independence. In the time when representatives Ethereum becoming have relations with government.
Very important that Buterin which can to have any decision on the line Ethereum. The Bitcoin for me more near.
Activity: 60
August 25, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
I prefer to invest in BTC, because for me this coin is more stable and reliable . Now Ethereum is not in the best condition. Perhaps this of course will change, but while Bitcoin in any case leads exactly
I think you're right, but now the price of ETH is below $ 300 and I think part of the money is worth investing in ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:19:05 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
I think that now the ethereum is very disappointing to all. And I think that many even sold it at a low price. Because they do not see the point of keeping it. He will never reach the level of bitcoin.
never underestimate Etherum, every coin has its own potential. especially the age of bitcoin has long been compared to etherum so it's no wonder that Bitcoin has a high existence in the crypto world, but etherum also has a great platform in its development
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
I think that now the ethereum is very disappointing to all. And I think that many even sold it at a low price. Because they do not see the point of keeping it. He will never reach the level of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 01:49:31 PM
if I have to choose bitcoin and ethereum will definitely choose bitcoin. because at this time bitcoin is very good to be used as a long term investment and the price will increase from day to day.

Bitcoin needs serious improvements. Smart contracts are in demand on the market now. If bitcoin does not change and does not support smart contracts, then I think that within a couple of years it will lose leadership. It's a volatile market and the situation is changing fast, no one looks at past merits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

I talked about this many times and I think it is unnecessary to talk about it. The important thing is to make them investment and to win, this is the only thing that I know both will win.
Activity: 144
August 24, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
BTC is the main coin and almost always the price of BTC is growing faster than ETH.  Therefore, I prefer to invest in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: