Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 19. (Read 15422 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
BTC is the best way to be confident and calm about your money because its stable value is very nice for people to buy this cryptocurrency. I like BTC so much but ETH is more far-sighted I consider.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:10:15 PM
For me Bitcoin relies upon the overall acknowledgment while ethereum has ICO tokens that can go about as cryptos themselves.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
I REALLY like Ethereum's utility. It's clearly a better technology than BTC. However, I'm old enough to remember betamax video cassettes. Apparently they were better than VHS, but VHS caught on and became the industry standard, while betamax kinda died in the dark.

I am hoping history doesn't repeat itself, and to that end have bought ether.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
Bitcoin is coin that allows entry to the cryptocurrency world, Ethereum is main ICO platform. those are big guys from the begining...
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
I think that all the same ETH. The main factor here will be that the NET platform is now one of the monopolists to create other blockchain platforms, and this gives it a big advantage.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 05, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
Both coins are leaders of the crypto currency. And between themselves bitcoin and ethereum are practically not comparable. They perform completely different functions and can be said that they do not compete with one another. While bitcoin carries out price dominance over other types of crypto currency, including ethereum, because it has a very high level of capitalization, it has nothing to fear from competition.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
My thoughts about that situation when we are comparing the incompatible things, is that you will never make a proper conclusion about this because those things are just not competitors each to other.
September 05, 2018, 03:40:53 PM
Both coins bitcoin and etherium are the main currency in crypto world and I think if you invest in a crypto market then both coins should be in your investment portfolio.
Yes you are right.  If you invest, it is better to invest in both coins.  This is the safest option now.
Activity: 181
September 04, 2018, 07:10:15 PM
Now BTC is a more reliable and popular coin and usually the price for this coin is growing faster.  Therefore, BTC is better.

Yes, for now bitcoin grows first than ethereum. Bitcoin has been able to penetrate the price of $ 7,000 while ethereum is still under $ 300. However, apart from that, both are good coins and are very worthy of investment.
Activity: 150
September 04, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Now BTC is a more reliable and popular coin and usually the price for this coin is growing faster.  Therefore, BTC is better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Last month cryptocurrencies was crashing it's price but just this weeks Bitcoin were already going to recover with this updated price of $744 , But unfortunately Ethereum remains at the bottom and so with the other altcoin like Ripple , Cardano , Lite Coin , Eos and other.

And it is not known when they will begin their growth. It is not excluded the scenario when the price of bitcoin will start to increase and the prices for all altcoyins will remain in place or go down.
Activity: 34
September 03, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
bitcoin is best than eth, coz bitcoin is mom of every coins i think Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Last month cryptocurrencies was crashing it's price but just this weeks Bitcoin were already going to recover with this updated price of $744 , But unfortunately Ethereum remains at the bottom and so with the other altcoin like Ripple , Cardano , Lite Coin , Eos and other.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
Both bitcoin and  ethereum are all great investments and you will enjoy when you invest your money in these coins but bitcoin is the topmost coin. It's popular and accepted almost worldwide. Aside from this, bitcoin will forever survive. There no way it's going to die soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 03, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
It seems to me it in general madness to compare Bitcoin and ETH. They are not similar at all. They have a different purpose and functions. Besides ETH already fades into the background and just about will give way to more developed cryptocurrency.
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
I think Ethereum is the best venture as long as possible. Yet, Bitcoin is rising so quick that you will most likely profit with them. Bitcoin relies upon the overall acknowledgment while ethereum has ICO tokens that can go about as cryptos themselves. The most ideal way would go both however it truly relies upon which of these two interests to you the most.
Activity: 94
September 03, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
Btc and Eth both are good for long term invest.Those are top 2 coins in market for a very long time. Most of the crypto trade with Btc pair first. Eth price is much far away at valuation with Btc.Eth has some close competitor but Btc has not any yet.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
Let's look at the market now
BTC vs ETH...
In term of dollar they are looking good.
ETH = stable now at 290-300 USD each
BTC = 7200-7300 USD which is better we are seeing it going up.

ETH to BTC is not good as its value is decreasin for several weeks now.
Activity: 143
September 03, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
Better Bitcoin, Ethereum is more practical. The first-has already shown itself in the market, the second-is widespread due to its platform.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
Ethereum on the other hand promises even though it's still not as expensive as bitcoin even though its growth is amazing but Bitcoin makes it all and has survived for the past few years. Personally I prefer ETH because I see it as a better version of Bitcoin and has more improvements
Pages:
Jump to: