Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 31. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
I think that these are two excellent coins in which it is worth investing, but at the moment, I would advise you to invest in bitcoin! Now, for the first time in 2018, the dominance of bitcoin in the market has again reached 50%, which indicates the demand for this coin!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
My opinion is ethereum most reliable coin in cryptoworld because now altcoins generally are ethereum basement rigth now. bitcoin is main coin rigth now but it can change in short time. Trusth vitalik trust ethereum
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 14, 2018, 10:10:31 AM
What happened to the ETH today certainly worries all users, the drop price is more than 17% and is now approaching $ 200, I hope today is the lowest price so the ETH can get better and skyrocket like last year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
It is useless to comapre the two different coins. They are both good you cannot determine technically which is the best and which is the second best. But if I will to choose between the two, I want ETH than bitcoin. I love how ETH perform in this crypto, fast transaction and good projects is the best thing on this.
Exactly, I never saw the point of comparing two incomparable things. ETH is the second best coin, its performance is good, BTC is driving the price of every coin, so it has the power in the market. They can both be valuable investment.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
BTC is daddy of every alt !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
ETHereum is the only coin to date, which can beat the Bitcoin by capitalization. He has everything for this: team, technology, and marketing! I believe that in the course of time Bitcoin will simply not be needed by anyone, but coins will remain and will be traded to fiat money. Or his place will be taken by a stronger coin at the time with a strong team...
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 07:10:02 AM
My thought are that, both are good investment and am holding both for the long term
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
I think Eth will have more potential to develop in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 03:51:48 AM
Bitcoin will be leading in cryptocurrency for unforseeable  future! Bitcoin is stonger, more popular and is well decentralized more than ethereum. Bitcoin has majority of my funds!
Activity: 34
August 14, 2018, 03:48:50 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are like the tiger and the leo are the two most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, Bitcoin is much larger than Ethereum. But in terms of development potential, Ethereum could face up to Bitcoin directly.

- The new Ethereum blocks are 14 to 15 seconds long and the bitcoin time is 10 minutes. The faster block generation means that a transaction will be faster.
- The number of bitcoins is limited to 21 million. That means: every 4 years the reward of each bitcoin block will decrease by 1/2. Meanwhile, Ethereum does not limit the number of aether.
Ethereal's transaction fees are paid by gas (which can be converted to ether) and are based on bandwidth and storage requirements. Also in bitcoin, the transactions are limited in each block size and equal to each other.
- Ethereum allows running Turing-complete code, allowing all calculations to be executed if enough time is available. However, this brings a lot of risk to Ethereum. Ethereum's attack capacity is higher than that of bitcoin.
- 13% of Ethereum is sold to the original project sponsor. The first bitcoin diggers will hold a large number of Bitcoin releases.
- Ethereum against the use of ASIC as bitcoin. However, digger Ethereum must use the graphics card.
- Ethereum against concentric mining using the ghost protocol
- Bitcoin has a history that never interfered with the ledger. Meanwhile, Ethereum had to branch out after DAO was attacked.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
Bitcoint and Ethereum, my thinking is that both coints are good, strong and certainly potential to be made an investment, if you can invest in both coints this will not lose, it will get a profit, if you can invest in both coints
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
Bitcoin vs ETH. That's a really tough questions. As bitcoin is the FOUNDER of cryptocurrencies, then ethereum is the one which helps and entertains and encourages more cryptocurrencies. If cryptocurrencies were to be thought as a company then the founder is bitcoin and the CEO of that company is ethereum.
And of course there are many technical differences in them one of them is that their programming languages are different. And another difference is their block time, that is transactions of bitcoins take several minutes whereas ethereum takes very short amount of time in seconds to complete the transactions.
Overall in general, they both, bitcoin and ethereum differ in purpose. Bitcoin was created to be used as an alternative to local currencies and be used by common people whereas ethereum was made to be used in smart contracts for companies and stuff!
But both are digital currencies and are appreciable!
Activity: 560
August 14, 2018, 03:32:46 AM
I do not see the point in comparing such projects. I can just say that BTC has always been and will be the most worthy project among the entire crypto-currency world, and if all the same developers can integrate Lightning into the network, then 80% of altcoins will not be liquid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
August 14, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
Injection into Bitcoin is relatively reliable and stable, but the Ethereum is more perceptive and profiting!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
August 14, 2018, 03:29:05 AM

Bitcoin versus Ethereum. We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is far more greater than Ethereum only in terms of its market price, also, it may go for bitcoin for the most user but the thing is how useful it is. Well, I would go for both because there are some gaps with bitcoin which Ethereum could fill in such as the affordability, and there are also some gaps with Ethereum which Bitcoin could fill in, when it terms to its selling price. Well, so far the two of them are both good, if I would choose between I would go for both.
Activity: 24
August 14, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
I think both are good. I will choose both
Activity: 14
August 14, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
bitcoin is my hope
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
Although there are many similarities in nature, these two currencies are still different in terms of technology and their role. Also, considering the profitability of investing, Bitcoin can help you become a billionaire with high risk. Ethereum is considered a secure investment channel with lower returns. Whatever you choose to invest in, remember to store them carefully in high-security wallets to avoid having your assets fall into the hands of hackers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 03:14:48 AM
Coins that are extraordinary and both have always been the destination of investors around the world. Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurancy and is the parent of all crypto, and is used as a place to store assets by crypto investors while Ethereum is built on the BTC framework to incorporate more advanced and better features. ETH is considered as the 'founder' of smart contracts on blockchain. I think they will continue to co-exist to reach more investors.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 14, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
These are the very two coins every crypto investor must possess irrespective of the other coins they might choose to invest in because both BTC and ETH have gained the trust of the people and have also gained deep roots on the crypto market. Ethereum price on the market now is relatively low in all time yet the good time to buy more ETH and hold for the next rise as the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: