Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 34. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
August 10, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
No, and I don't see any reason why I should do so. Patience is the real key when it comes to crypto. People without patience will never get real profits.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
Bitcoin is still the first. The Etherium will never overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is Bitcoin. And the etherium is just an altcoyin. Therefore, the future Bitcoin will remain crypto-currency gold, and the etherium - fat altcoyinom.
I agree with you that Bitcoin is still better. It still remains the most popular cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the best investment from my point of view, at least today.

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency that has been created so there is no chance for other altcoins to surpass its value and keep on investing today to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
Bitcoin and ETH both are the heroes of this market and both are the best investment options in this market as per my opinion, every investor of the crypto market have both of them in there portfolio.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
August 10, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
Sure , im agree too.
Bitcoin will be number one , forever and no coins can bring down btc from 1st position .
in the future bitcoin have a brighter future than eth , no one can stop bitcoin .
You can't be 100% sure about that, with ETH implementing casper and plasma lots of things can be changed.

This BTC dominance over the cryptosphere is mainly due to old adopters who will not let it go to other alts of blokchains.

Only time will tell, i won't say BC will be 2n or 3rd but i'm sure that BTC dominance will take a walk back sooner or later., which is always healthy & better for this cryptosphere.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
August 10, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
Bitcoin is still the first. The Etherium will never overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is Bitcoin. And the etherium is just an altcoyin. Therefore, the future Bitcoin will remain crypto-currency gold, and the etherium - fat altcoyinom.
I agree with you that Bitcoin is still better. It still remains the most popular cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the best investment from my point of view, at least today.

Sure , im agree too.
Bitcoin will be number one , forever and no coins can bring down btc from 1st position .
in the future bitcoin have a brighter future than eth , no one can stop bitcoin .
Activity: 152
August 10, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:47:45 AM
As per my perceptions, bitcoin is developing quickly, yet it can likewise fall strongly to the base, and again begin to develop, it is precarious, however it is by all accounts productive. Ether later on will go to the verification of the steak and perceive how it carries on, now it is gradually however unquestionably climbing, this if considered in the financial issue. When all is said in done, as per most, the ether is more solid.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
I will gonna choose between Bitcoin or ETH for sure I will choose the most prominent and trusted by all of its users and investors which is the Bitcoin, if you wanna choose for something then you must have to choose for the best.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
Ethereum can not solve the problems, it will lose value due to transaction limits and scaling problems
Activity: 215
August 10, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
I think they are both great for investment. Bitcoin and Ethereum are at two completely different stages within their potential. They also do not share the exact same mission; therefore, you do have to understand their differences to form an opinion about which one has the biggest use.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
I don't have thoughts except fact that BTC dominance is like 40-50%, it means that BTC is strongest crypto and don't have competitors, although ETH is easier to transfer and have smaller transaction fee
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Both are very good for investing. But with ethereum you can make more money. You will have made 2x when the ethereum is $ 750. But it will take more time for the bitcoin to reach 13 thousand dollars Smiley
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:35:53 AM
For me ethereum is best for transaction now a days most of my transaction happens through ethereum because transaction fees is way more high and transaction fees is very less compare to bitcoin transaction . Bitcoin is good for investment by simply holding .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 10, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
Without bitcoin, the market will not survive. If we talk about investment, bitcoin and etherium are the safest and most promising in my opinion.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:16:40 AM
Oh course bitcoin is the first coin invented, but I would better invest in ETH at this point. I believe bitcoin is getting more and more overvalued, but again, it depends.
Activity: 14
August 10, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
Ethereum

It is capable of running “Smart Contracts”

It acts as a Trusted “Escrow” for the purchase of high value items.

**the Third most valuable blockchain behind bitcoin (which represents approximately $247 billion of value).

ICOKite is a listing site which gives you the opportunity to invest in companies using blockchain technology and also to become a domain expert or a partner.

You can follow us below to get regular updates about the world of ICO’s
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Icokite/
Twitter:https://twitter.com/IcoKitepro
Telegram:https://t.me/icokite

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
For the short term I prefer bitcoin. I choose bitcoin because public trust in bitcoin is still very high compared to public trust in other coins. Therefore, in the near future, bitcoin is still a profitable investment. But for the long term, I look for ethereum to be more visible for success. Technologically, ethereum is better than bitcoin. As more people learn about the benefits and great technology in the ethereum, many people will turn to ethereum. If this happens then bitcoin will lose its passion and become more extinct.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 04:44:36 AM
These are the two most stable crypto currencies, but now I would prefer bitcoin, since if the market is restored it will first grow in price, then the etherium, and then the altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 03:34:07 AM
At Bitcoin, no one can influence, because he does not have a person who represents him (satoshi). And ETH represents 1 person. This means that you can exert influence on him and do anything with this coin. Therefore Bitcoin will be the best coin for a very long time.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 03:28:54 AM
I prefer to choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin and Bitcoin will have a big influence on the Cryptocurrency market.
I'm sure if Bitcoin is stronger than Ethereum.
Until now there are no other coins that can beat the price of Bitcoin.
From this, I have made sure that Bitcoin has a better future than Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: