Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 33. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
This crazy faith in bitcoin is scaring me , Its like some crazy religious cult.  Being first means nothing,  Bitcoin is slow and has these outrageous fees.  Ethereum is far superior , I give it a year before eth takes the top spot in crypto. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 144
August 12, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
Bitcoin price is more profitable than Ethereum, bitcoin was in the market a little more, so more trust
Activity: 145
August 12, 2018, 12:30:09 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
BTC is a more reliable coin for investment.  And it seems to me that this year the BTC will be a more profitable coin.
Activity: 145
August 11, 2018, 12:26:10 PM
These two crypto currency can not be compared, because they have absolutely different technologies. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good crypto currencies and need to invest in both.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
I believe that all these 2 coins will be at the top of Coinmarketcap forever! Because the others dont provide such as cute technologies or do not have any popularity.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
I would agree with all comments that both are great. I would recommend to split and hold both
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
It is important to note that Bitcoin and Ethereum are relatively different. Whereas Bitcoin is more than digital gold and payment media, Ethereum has some good features that give an edge over its predecessor in several key areas.

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum with each other have advantages in terms of benefits and activities.
Activity: 148
August 11, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
Bitcoin is most popular than Ethereum, most people know about bitcoin
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 06:48:14 AM
In my opinion, the two currencies are very strong. BTC is the first and most popular currency. ETH has a great technology. Both are good choices when investing.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:45:34 AM
I believe that bitcoin will always be a leader in the cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best choice. The price of Bitcoin is growing  because of its limited supply. The limited supply makes an increase in the demand for it. So the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Ethereum is now so cheap. For this price you were able to buy Ethereum in mid 2017, before the big bull run, so I think that we have found the bottom and we have to start again with a slow progress.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:24:41 AM
I know BTC is still believed to be the best coin of the year but if talking about technology I am more interested in ethereum. ethereum technology is very helpful ico project in this year. with its growing ico project in every year then ethereum will be used everybody in the future.

I think that Bitcoin is the best venture  in any event today. It is useful,  dynamic, it stands out as truly newsworthy, and above all, it has much space for development.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 09:08:11 PM
These projects are definitely suitable for HOLD, if you want to use them to implement your idea .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 08:46:11 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

Bitcoin and Etherium are good and convenient to use. However, I must rather choose Bitcoin over Etherium because I used to use Bitcoin and for me its quite more convenient to use. It is also good in buy, selling and investment too. Even though it is volatile and we do not have assurance to it, still lots of us choose it.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 08:18:31 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum share common goods to the customers and investors ,there functions are almost the same , they have establish there name in the crypyoworld as top rising coins in the coin market cap, but the only difference between t Bitcoin ans Ethereum is their price value in the market, the Bitcoin has a higher value than Ethereum.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 08:04:09 PM
Complex issue. After all, Bitcoin Is the first cryptocurrency with a great history. This is its plus before Ethereum. But whatever it was at the moment I see Ethereum as a cryptocurrency with a bright future. While Bitcoin has a lot of hopes, it falls and falls. I would give my vote in favor of Ethereum at the moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 10, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Bitcoin and etherum I think both are almost identical and their position is above all the coins, especially for bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin and no one can replace it. while for etherum is very important because ethereum an alternative way to get bitcoin. so bitcoin and ethereum are very good if investing in the long run, and very good also for the future. its always about risk and gain ratio.. risk is low in bitcoin and etherium has high return potential
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 10, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that have good potential for crypto in the world, but if we compare it Bitcoin is superior to Ethereum, because the Ethereum price movement follows the Bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
I do not think that you need to separate bitcoin and ETH, these are the two main coins on the market and I think that you should include both coins in your investment portfolio.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
I do not think that Ethereum can somehow compete with Bitcoin. After a while, maybe .
Pages:
Jump to: