Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 58. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
I still tip Ether to be the coin to invest in. Transactions fee of bitcoins compared to gas of Ether ,makes Ether more profitable to hold than bitcoins. So I say Ether is best than Bitcoin to all my crypto friends and urge everyone to buy ether because it will be a great coin in the next 2 years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:36:22 PM
both are good to make long-term investments because both will definitely give us benefits in the future. but if you want to invest it all depends on the capital you have if you have a lot of capital then I suggest you to invest bitcoin but if you only have a little capital then I suggest you to invest in ethereum because the price is very cheap
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum has both earning power if invested in it , but both too has more fees to pay before your transactions can goes through. Bitcoins is a leader in ICo and ethereum is best for smart contract.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:26:54 PM
In Ethereum vs Bitcoin battle, if I had to choose one, it’d be Ethereum. This is because it has unlimited use cases, whereas Bitcoin only tackles payment and banking issues. Bitcoin may have a better position in the market, but Ethereum has better technology and a bigger potential.
Activity: 132
June 27, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
BTC is a good variant to make investments for long term. ETH is great for trading so it is for the short term as for me.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
Bitcoin is in my opinion much more valuable than Ethereum, because Bitcoin is the number one digital currency.
Activity: 560
June 27, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
I think both coins have a great future and it wouldn't be a bad idea if you invest in both. Although both coins are facing difficult times currently, they are still gaining more popularity so they will surely bounce back
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
I prefer eth, it seems to me that the future of the crypto currency will be there, perhaps someday we will see a huge increase in the airspace rate and it will be the top one
Activity: 124
June 27, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the world's greatest cryptocurrency giants. Bitcoin (BTC) is the first coin and Ethereum (ETH) followed a few years later.

There are many similarities between them. Eereereum was originally created as a "hard fork" of bitcoin, so the programming is almost the same. The main difference is that ETH has a built-in "smart contract" technology, which is not owned by bitcoin.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
Both of these cryptocurrency are good either of that two are establish and known already to the whole world. However, bitcoin has a lot of investors compared to eth. Bitcoin has the world record and no one could argue with it when it comes to the market exchange. Yet if i am going to chose between that two crypto then i will choose ether. Ether though it is second to bitcoin yet its price has something you can evaluate that is promising. So having an ether is an advantage since ether will be the next to bitcoin and we dont want to miss the surging of its price to the highest point in the right time. FOr now just consider investing and holding for a while and selling again for the good if it is profitable already and invest again when the price go down.
Activity: 133
June 27, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
Bitcoin for now is still a better coin than ethereum and bitcoin still has more loyal investors than ethereum does. I think that in the coming years ethereum would end up moving faster than bitcoin. Ethereum is always being worked on to make it better while bitcoin might find it hard to evolve with the times
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 27, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
They are both the best of coins in their different ways. Bitcoin serves as a store of value and eth is a smart contract, the two coins opened up a whole lot possibilities and opportunities other coins where build borrow their idea and concept.
yes true, different but has a function for the number of altcoins in cryptocureency, indeed the value of bitcoin is much different from bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of all coins and it is created as a head to give value to other crypto, and ethereum itself becomes a balancer since many transactions are now using ethereum and very innovative so that both are very worthy for the future.
Activity: 83
June 27, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
Both of them are a good, very valuable and good investment. But if can choose one, i choose bitcoin over eth because bitcoin is a legal currency in some countries so you can use it multiple ways, but  the problem is, not everyone can reach bitcoin's price.
Activity: 3
June 26, 2018, 08:03:20 AM
Both of them are a good, very valuable and good investment. But if can choose one, i choose bitcoin over eth because bitcoin is a legal currency in some countries so you can use it multiple ways, but  the problem is, not everyone can reach bitcoin's price. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 25, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
For me i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is welknown coin and the price is very big and the security so very strong and safe to invest  and it is good to buy for now because the price is cheap buy and hold for the longterm.
I think ethereum can also be used as a long term investment, and ethereum transactions are faster then compared to bitcoin. fos safety also nice ethereum. so I think both coins are good to buy
Activity: 88
June 25, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
By what we can all see, Bitcoin will rise but not at a high pace like it did last month. It would be best to invest in Ethereum right now, since its a good altcoin and can rise easier right now.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
I see no reason to choose between these coins.  The best option is to divide the investment between BTC and ETH.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
Choose both and hold them for the long-term. This is the best decision if you don't want to do daily trading, but want to make a good investment for the future.
Agree I will choose both between bitcoin and ethereum to invest long term,
because both are very good for long term investment,
so I think we should not hesitate to choose both
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
I think that Etherum win at technology and features like smart contract and fast transaction. But Bitcoin are good too because it has more fans and investor than another crypto. Also, it has bigger community.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 11:20:19 PM
For me, Bitcoin should be the best choice. you know that Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and it would be kind of mother payment system. So everything almost dependent on Bitcoin. that's why I blindly aside of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: