Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 57. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum has a great potential in this world and they are great companies because they helps lots of people; a life changing moment for the society but for me if I will choose on which to invest, I will choose bitcoin because it is worthy to investment than ethereum.
Activity: 136
June 29, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
I think this year ETH has a great potential for growth and most likely the price of ETH will grow significantly when the market recovers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

I would say that if Bitcoin and ETH have the same high value, it is great for long-term and promising investments for the future.
Although bitcoin is more popular, the market is very unpredictable. This may happen but maybe a few years away from it.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
both coins are very potential to hold,looking at they gross values of ethereum you will see that it added a lot value than bitcoin in a short period,ethereum is they coin to watch out for, though they crypto market is volatile but values a good to hold.
Activity: 101
June 28, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
From Ethereum, you can expect an incredibly fast growth, which bitcoin has already shown us, so in terms of investment, my choice is for Ethereum
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 28, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
My thoughts at all do not compare these two coins since they are entirely different, but if for the sake of prospects, I think Ethereum is much more necessary to the world. This technology for true IT development and this is the future, and Bitcoin will never be a means of payment as everyone wants.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
June 28, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
These two crypto currencies are good in their own right and this is definitely the market leaders for the current moment and for the next 5 years exactly. Be sure to buy them if you do not already have them.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
personally, I believe that in the future Ethereum has all the chances to take the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 89
June 28, 2018, 04:51:55 PM
Currently bitcoin value is way higher than the ethereum one, but the later still has one of the best development teams on the field so, it represents and big currency that could be on par with btc
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
I think that at the moment there are plenty of competitors Bitcoin, many people shout that the coin will be 10 times steeper, but in the end, nothing good ends. Although ETH stores a good competitor Bitcoin. It is possible to invest both in Bitcoin and in ETH.
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 04:47:17 PM
Bitcoin is definitely more popular in the world and many people know about it. But i guess in crypto community more people prefer Ethereum. One of the reasons is because almost all ICOs use Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:59:09 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
I think bitcoin is far superior in terms of price and its potential because bitcoin is the mother of all coins because hl is also bitcoin being the most popular and sought after by many people especially with limited supply of course it will make it more expensive in the future
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
I would invest in BTC and ETH or only in ETH.  It seems to me that this year the price for ETH will grow faster than at BTC.
Activity: 42
June 28, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Yes both digital currency has its own problem in their recent performance because both price goes down recently. But I don't think that the gains are going to last. Many of the ICOs are moving away from Ether, using alternatives such as Waves and Stellar Lumens. The user base remains stagnant and the recent spike seems to be resulted from price manipulation by the whales.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
Bitcoin vs ETh  both are most profitable investing coins that  you can earn a good profit. ETH is a public blockchain network than Bitcoin is a cryptourrency and world wide payment system.In my view both can have good future to follow and invest in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
June 28, 2018, 06:34:51 AM
Bitcoin is best investment, and most popular to all investors because of its profitable. But the eth is the second choices only of the people because its not so profitable not like in bitcoin. Both are good in investment but bitcoin is much better, and its indemand almost people are prefers in bitcoin than in eth, and it has many advantages.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 06:00:07 AM
In the near future BTC and ETH are still but persistent coins because they are known and used by the community. ETH offers smart contracts and many ICOs use the platform of ETH. The problem of BTC and ETH is the errors arising in the process of using.
June 27, 2018, 02:38:24 PM
both coins are very good and potential in profit,bitcoin came first and gained a lot value but surprisingly ether was recognized as they second coin to lead they crypto market,though they crypto world is volatile but there future are bright.
June 27, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
At the moment, I like ETH more as it develops rapidly, although there is a big correction on the market, but it will grow over time because I buy it.
Activity: 42
June 27, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
Investing 50% in both will be a good idea, they're both good coins and you will see profit in both for sure.
But I think Ethereum will eventually overtake Bitcoin.
Ethereum has a much faster transaction time than Bitcoin. ETH supporters believe that this is one of the key factors for which Ether in the future will be stronger.
There are also several project aimed at improving the Ethereum network.
Pages:
Jump to: