Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
My personal opinion is that this discussion is useless. As the Ethereum is dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 06, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
investors predict that Bitcoin will grow to 40,000$+ in this year and ETHEREUM will grow 4000$+ therefore i think it is better to invest on Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because now Bitcoin is 7000$ and ETH 450$ if actually Bitcoin will go to 40,000$ then there is 5.5x. as same as if eth is going to 4000$ then there is near 10x multipler.. so Ethereum is much profit than Bitcoin according to my knowledge 
I hope it will. I keep everything in ETH. If it works, I will be very happy. ETH. Very big possibilities. Fingers crossed. Everything is falling down now Sad.

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
April 06, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
This is an eternal question, what is better bitcoin or etherium, lol)). But there is no right answer. If you want to invest in crypto, then I would advise not to choose what is better, but to buy both.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:38:31 PM
I think ethereum and bitcoin is a profitable coin if we have it in our wallet. And both are the best coins. For now Bitcoin is better at saving value than on Ether, so it's better for long-term investments. Ethereum on the other hand has a great chance to take over Bitcoin. I read some articles that up to now Ethereum has a higher usage per daily crypto transaction. Ethereum is another platform for cryptocurrency, and offers deals faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
i think eth is better than btc because now more new coin is using eth platform, which can pump eth price,
Bitcoin and ETH are two coin safe and potentially on the cryptocurrency market. 2 coin is very much trusted and invested in it. Regardless of how the cryptocurrency market is changing, the two coin volatility is still at its lowest, strong and always moving in a positive direction.
Activity: 107
April 06, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
if Ethereum is compared with Bitcoin, then Ethereum will lose to Bitcoin. and which as we know Bitcoin is the best coin dak still no match. therefore I chose the unrivaled Bitcoin.
Activity: 324
April 06, 2018, 11:08:00 AM
I will choose Ethereum because in such a short time on the market it turned out incredibly cool to grow in price and transactions are fast
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
Both Bitcoin and ethereum have made their own value in the market. In the future, ETH will increase the more expensive value in the market, in the future both will maintain their ownership over other crypto currency. Someone in future investing in ethereum and bitcoin. The price of ethereum is still lower than that of bitcoin, therefore there is a trend of investor in etherum. Both will set new dimensions in the future.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
it is impossible to compare them only because both are at the moment the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and it will be
Activity: 25
April 06, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
I would go with etherium
Activity: 223
April 06, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
as far as I know, Bitcoin now leads in terms of popularity and funding in it. and ETH has a good chance of becoming more popular and more expensive, though not so fast. and you should also consider how much ETH or altcoin will remain, but will eventually be traded to buy Bitcoin for Fiat. But I think both cryptocurrencies will become more popular by the end of this year.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

All I know For now I prefer Ethereum because bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise again and Ethereum has the potential and fluctuations in the value of the price is slightly compared with bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
i think eth is better than btc because now more new coin is using eth platform, which can pump eth price,
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
March 28, 2018, 03:06:38 PM
The bitcoin was tired therefore I choose Ethereum Wink And the platform is much more necessary for the real world, on it develop a lot of useful. And what will give us Bitcoin? As he hasn't proved means of payment, is too strongly volatile!  Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
March 28, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
This is a trending topic now a days because some day back people use to say that Ethereum will over come bitcoin but now every thing has been changed bitcoin rpice is still there or somewhat less but ETH price reduces so much that only half of the price is left. So bitcoin is better to invest. Decisions for investment is different in this case if you want to invest you can do in ETH because it may soon going to rise.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 02:56:11 PM
in comparison with bitcoin and other altcoins, Ether has one advantage. The demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a whole series of ICO, selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which is possible to buy only for Ether.
Activity: 58
March 28, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
investors predict that Bitcoin will grow to 40,000$+ in this year and ETHEREUM will grow 4000$+ therefore i think it is better to invest on Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because now Bitcoin is 7000$ and ETH 450$ if actually Bitcoin will go to 40,000$ then there is 5.5x. as same as if eth is going to 4000$ then there is near 10x multipler.. so Ethereum is much profit than Bitcoin according to my knowledge 
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
In the "Ethereum" you can create a decentralized autonomous organization on the basis of a contract. This opens up tremendous opportunities.The advantage of decentralization is obvious. In a centralized system, for example Facebook, there is one management point, and if the company's servers fall - the site will be unavailable. Network "Etherium" is based on a huge number of devices, each of which is a server, so its complete disabling is unlikely.
Activity: 518
March 28, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
Considering the utility that is inherent in bitcoin and ethereum, these two cryptocurrency will top the list of the most accepted cryptocurrency for a long time. There is no need to compare the two coin. Let the coins compliment each other.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 05:35:31 AM
in my opinion, Bitcoin is the best choice to lead in terms of popularity and funding in it, but Ethereum also has a good chance. It's also becoming more popular and more expensive, though not too fast.
Pages:
Jump to: